This was a good film. Max Landis is a good screenwriter

This was a good film. Max Landis is a good screenwriter.

It's as simple as that.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Q-C4qqsgs8w
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would you fuck Max Landis?

max landis is a hack fraud

Hi Max

was there really a reason to make it found footage. besides to make it easy for trankster to direct.

Yeah! Women are funny. Deal with it.

He's a mediocre screenwriter that blames the industry because his first-year film school level flicks aren't on the same level as billion-dollar grossing blockbusters

Literally no-one would care about this asshole if he wasn't on RLM

DUDE AKIRA LMAO

Yea but can he be a good pilot?

DUDE NEPOTISM LMAO

I really liked Chronicle. It was an old idea presented in a fresh, entertaining and thought provoking way. It was fun to imagine I had special powers, and what would it actually be like to have them. I like that there were consequences when the Normies found out. Good flick.

Max, did I ever tell you about the time your father organised a dangerous film shoot despite several warnings from experts, which resulted in the deaths of actor Vic Morrow and two children, and that because he was wrongfully acquitted, he had the opportunity to spawn you, and that only nepotism allows you to continue your career as a mediocre screenwriter?

He was a good friend.

Your father should be in PRISON, Max!

>tfw the sequel was canceled
>tfw we will never get to see Miranda's glorious mech suit
>tfw we'll never learn what that thing was in the cave
>tfw we'll never see how the world changed after everybody saw Seattle get rekt by Andrew

Feels bad, man...

Underrated kino

Shit. Now I have to rewatch it. Let's just hope YIFY is still being seeded.

I concur.

isn't that the question of the day

The rest of his shit was trash, Mr Right was doubly trash

Those statements are false.

Hell yeah. The only movie where someone flies and I've felt up there in the air.

the intro of the power ranger trailer made me think it was a sequel when i first saw it
youtube.com/watch?v=Q-C4qqsgs8w

Go to bed Max.

It's probably for the best. With how popular capeshit is today, we'd probably end up getting 3 sequels and 20 different spin-offs by the year 2021.

Caspere knew this.

Jesus Christ Max, you really stooping this low? Sad.

Chronicle is just a terrible rip off of Akira. Found footage is one of the laziest crutches of modern film making.

Contrarian faggot detected.
There is nothing wrong with found footage.

>tfw we'll never learn what that thing was in the cave

Is that a bad thing, though? I think it's better to leave it ambiguous than have some bullshit explanation in the inevitable sequels that only disappoints

Found footage is cheap, ugly, and nauseating.

>he can't handle a little shakiness
You have a shit brain desu.

nah fuck sequels, chronicle as it was left is perfect. Any more and it becomes retarded world build focus primarily on exposition.

>This was a good film.
Yes.

>Max Landis is a good screenwriter. It's as simple as that.
Whoa, that's a leap. One good script does not a good screenwriter make.
What else has he done?
>Me Him Her
>American Ultra
>Mr. Right
>Victor Frankenstein
None of these were bad, but none were good. Also, all of them were after Chronicle.

i dont like the ending but it was the best ff film ive seen by far

How much of those scripts were tweaked or altered though? It's a bit unfair to judge a screenwriter on a finished film without comparing it to the original script.

Okay, so how do you judge it, then?
Who says Chronicle was all him?
You're right, the only way to really be fair is to read the screenplays for all five films.

You go first.

>i dont like the ending

I was all in until the ending too

What was wrong with the ending?

His scripts are insults to first year film students