DUDE ADULTS ARE RETARDED LMAO

>DUDE ADULTS ARE RETARDED LMAO

It's a children's book.

For children.

>DUDE I DIDNT READ THE BOOKS AS A KID LMAO

OP's a useless NEET who doesn't have the problems or worries of a hardworking adult.

One day you will understand it it, faggot.

Did he intend to fuck her after the "marriage"

>last book out in 2006
>a kid

gee I wonder why this board is so fucking terrible

>getting upset over fiction made for children

look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look awaylook away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away look away

is that emily browning
yes
oh she was 16 when they filmed this

>using the last book of a series when the movie is based entirely on the first three books

The first book was published in 1999, which if you can believe it, is a time when most people on Sup Forums were kids.

>it's an OP can't even understand children's literature thread

Except they aren't. There's several intelligent adults in the series. Even Olaf isn't entirely stupid.

>nothing would happen if people weren't literally retarded

>wow I can't tell it's him children! you better fix this yourself!!

>is a time when most people on Sup Forums were kids.

this is exactly what was assumed 90s babbies

Is this, dare I say, Netflixkino?

I hated the theme song at first but now it's catchy as fuck.

C IS FOR COURAGEOUS JUST ANOTHER WORD FOR BRAVE

N IS FOR KNOWLEDGE

Of course, he's super creepy about her later on too. He's just mad because he got cucked by this chick and his last act before dying is helping her deliver another man''s baby.

Lets be real, this film was unexpectedly amazing. 9/10

Jim Carrey's best performance.

So lemme get this straight, wagie. You be saying that NEETs can't understand stupid adults because those are wagecucks? is that what you're saying? because it kinda makes sense.

Even in the books sometimes the Baudelaires were fucking retarded

Although yes the "adults are stupid only kids are the smart ones" trope is fucking bad

What went wrong?

>right click
>search google for image
>A Series of Unfortunate Events IMDb (2017~
>another netflix show with ratings of 8+ and all episodes released
>why is noone talking about this
>is it true kino

>the most incompetent character in the show is a nigger

>Violett
>tt
Is this the begining of a cypher?

15 actually

ciggies mate.

Show > Movie

My dick, my poor, poor dick, it's about to burst.

people have been

kidkino

It's not "Adults are stupid" it's "Adults don't listen to children, even though the children are smart and may be right"

OP is a faggot

In this case, faggot means homosexual or a person that just lives inhaling cock.

>inhaling cock
Literally or figuratively?

Literally

>group sing along in episode 8

stopped watching there and walked out of my room

These

Yeah that was pretty gay
hope they don't do any more of that shit

which is basically

>dude adults are retarded lmao

its a retarded trope that happens in so much shit

Being an adult, I can confirm that it is true.

Although overused, it's not completely wrong. You're telling me you never had to deal with retarded adults while you were growing up?

NPH's acting looked like shit in the trailers. How'd the show turn out?

He's even more shit on the show.

When you were a kid or teen you thought adults were dumb. Now you are an adult and you resent that someone younger than you may be smarter than you are.

You're not happy either way unless you can be intellectually superior. Probably overcompensating for a tiny penis.

Enjoy your day!

>Violett
wtf someone explain

Nice projection out of left field there, shrimpy

He's a way better Olaf than this goofy fuck

He's pretty alright. Although I'm only three episodes in.

They're both too goofy and smarmy. Olaf's supposed to be sinister and evil and Carrey and Harris both failed at delivering that.

He's a better Olaf than Jim, but Jim was better at the disguises.

Daniel Handler is executive producing the Netflix show and wrote the screenplay for 6 of the 8 episodes. He may not have had a lot of involvement in the Jim Carey movie but he sure as hell does in the Netflix show. Stop acting like either actor is playing Olaf wrong, obviously this is how the creator of the books wanted him to be portrayed you fucking dingus.

He handpicked NPH and everything, if I remember correctly.

What's the point of watching an edgy fag running around making evil shit when there is no comic relief. Making him plainly sinister doesn't add any new dimension to the character.

I read dostoviesky at Age 9, I dropped fictions entiry at Age 12, at Age 15 I was already reading books about advanced mathematics

It's okay kiddo I'm sure young people will look up to you and your gigantic intellect someday.

When I was a kid, I realized my contemporaries were blithering idiots, my superiors were infallible and children are the hope of the world. Now I'm an adult and I realize that my contemporaries are blithering idiots, my superiors are supremely incomptent, and children are overly emotional and naive.

Hey quick question, when does Klaus' actor turn 18? Asking for a friend

Unfunny shite.

So for all the people who defend the books isn't the main thrust literally just macguffins and secret societies that don't get resolved at all? How is this series revered?

>(((children's book)))

I feel sorry for the plebs who don't read books

the books warn you, many times, that this is not a series of happy, satisfying endings and you should read something else

I'm talking about the lack of resolution. Not the lack of a happy resolution.

Unless you're arguing some beyond turbo-meta analysis in which the strictly literary faults are in fact part of the in narrative promise of disappointment. Which makes the series retarded for a whole other set of reasons.

>retarded

The adults are all tied up in political bureaucracy and international espionage, you fucking retard.

It takes place during the Cold War.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHY GOD WHY????

And yet, here you are

>the only smart person in the world is me

The film is one of the best family films around - at the very least the acting, music and visuals should be praised. Making a black-comedy for children, and having it actually work well is also impressive.

I will never understand why it seems to get so much hate - especially from people who read the books, and have convinced themselves books for children are as dark as a slasher.

But they are. The only answer to solving all the problems in the world would be if you killed every human above 10.

I feel like you'd run into similar problems fairly quickly

you should try not watching kid's shows you retarded manchild

literally me
>t. blithering idiot

this. everyone knows that kids are always nice to each other and would make the world a better place.

>mods deleted the other ASOUE thread just because it was started with a picture of Violet
Are the mods literally homosexual?

just like dick dastardly and road runner's coyote are evil and comic but are not meant or want to act goofy and retarded.

>can't even spell his name right

Meanwhile 10 BBC threads get to stay up
I'm gonna say yes

>dropped fictions
>being a stemfag autist
you must be american, where every thing related to arts is muh feels. poetry analysis was a nightmare

>It takes place during the Cold War.
No it doesn't. The setting is meant to be vague, there's anachronisms all over the place.

>born January 8th, 1999
>read the whole series, last book included when I was 7
>be 18 years old now

i really wish old people would leave this site, they are only making the place worse. if I wanted to hear some old person complaining, I would go downstairs

they can't

undoubtedly

>implying this is an untruth

this film is really underrated

Her eyes look like they came from another photo.

We were here first newfag, you fuck off.

Why are you wasting time watching shitty Netflix Anti-kino? And wasting even more time here talking about it?

Lol, no. Me and my mates run this site with our majority now, only pathetic grandpas like you are still shitting it up.

>can't spell
>only started reading educational books at age 15

you're just retarded, friend

Jim Carrey was perfect for Count Olaf.

He had the bad actor part down, but the rest was fucking retarded and completely out of character

I thought the exact opposite

NPH really grew into the disguises, Captain Sham was incredible

Stephano was the only genuinely good thing Carrey brought to the movie. Everything else was shit. I would have gladly paid full price just to see an entire movie about his Stephano.

but the CGI snakes upstaged him, anyway.

I really don't get why despite being kids they don't just hit Olaf with a MVC team combo

I don't know why but this made me burst out with laughter. He's right though, scamper back to your containment board

>show is racist 3 blacks one is literally retarded one is a coward one looks like aunt jemima

I haven't heard a single person in the world talk shit about it

Why are her lips so big
Is she secretly black

You mustn't have been in these threads for very long then. Every thread before the show came out was saying how terrible the film is.