What kind of ending shot was this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=233OwqrLvgE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

previously the dementor sucking effect was sad, now its happy

So Harry is dying?

he was dead the whole time

That is the look in my face when i cum in you mom op. lol!

The kind of shot you would find from one the dullest franchise in the history of movie franchises. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

Harrry Porter escaping from an ejaculating penis. He is launching himself at Sonic speeds to escape, however, he is hit in the face with some ejaculate hence the smear effect because of Harold's speediness.

top fucking kek

The kind of kino shot you'd expect from one of the best franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been distinguishable from the others. Aside from the fantastic imagery, the series’ numerous consistencies have been its lack of plot holes and effective use of special effects, all to make magic magical, to make action seem captivating.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would be a work of art that meant a lot to everybody! Just incredible cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Lucas (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-prequel series in its refusal of annoying characters, boring dialogue and dull plot. We love to face that fact. Now, thankfully, we always can.

>a-and the books were good!
"Yes!"
The writing is intricate; the books were amazing. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote, instead, that the character "stretched his legs" or some other fantastic idiom.

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time a unique phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by unique imagery and fresh metaphors that she has so many styles of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

youtube.com/watch?v=233OwqrLvgE

That's Harry's soul going to hell

Because a wizardry school far far away is actually hell

The kind that really makes you think.

This its a kino shot. The entire film he's depressed and dementors suck your soul like that. Ending shot his face is blurred like when dementors attack but he's in pure bliss

>never watch the HP movies
>google image search this
>watch ending scene of Prisoner of Azkaban
>it literally freeze frames on this shot

Holy shit, what were they thinking?

It's a great ending shot but you have to watch the movie (or at least certain parts) to get why it's great.

Why didn't Harry just go back in time and kill Voldemort as a baby?

Oh god are you really going to try and force this into a fucking meme?

It's Harry's soul getting dragged to Hell for practicing witchcraft.

The kind of kino shot you'd expect from one of the best franchises in the history of movie franchises. Each episode following the cia man and his pals from uzbekistan as they fight assorted mercenaries has been distinguishable from the others. Aside from the fantastic imagery, the series’ numerous consistencies have been its lack of plot holes and effective use of special effects, all to make planes magical, to make action seem captivating.

Perhaps the die was cast when BRAVO Nolan vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; he made sure the series would be a work of art that meant a lot to everybody! Just incredible cross-promotion for his kino. The Plane Scene movie might be anti-Lucas (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-prequel series in its refusal of annoying characters, boring dialogue and dull plot. We love to face that fact. Now, thankfully, we always can.

>a-and CIA died in the books!
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a flight, the author wrote instead that the character "didn't fly so good."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Bravo Nolan's mind is so governed by genius and philosophy that he has can't help writing kinoe. Later I read a lavish, loving review of The Plane Scene by the same autism man Refn. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are watching Plane Scene at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to watch Drive." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you watch "The Plane Scene" you are, in fact, trained to watch kino.

See
Youre embarassing yourself

what did he mean by this

He has criplling autism and hates when people talk positively about harry potter. He literally can't deal with it on a indonesian basket weaving forum

did you even read what he typed moron?

based

gay

He's the pasta autist moron and he called the reddit trilogy kino

6>7>3>2>8>1=5>4