How is this never brought up but the airport scene always is? This is way worse

How is this never brought up but the airport scene always is? This is way worse.

Airport scene isn't primo schlick material.

I didn't mind it but my gf really hated it, she even closed her eyes and leaned back

Did she also let out a soft moan?

>I'M ACTING!

Because that's just bad acting and incoherent superpowers, the airport scene also has embarrasing CGI

So we're at the point where bad cgi is worse than bad acting and plot holes. Great.

what's wrong with it?

Agreed, he's obviously not holding that chopper back, his arms aren't straining nearly enough.
Fake and gay.

Yours too? It made my gf so mad that she gave herself a double nipple cripple. Except I guess she wasn't super mad because she did it pretty gently.

DCcucks are so sad holy shit. It was a great scene. It was macho as fuck.
Why is OP so insecure that it has to force it's views onto US, Marvel Fans?

Remember this kids: Showing of a mans desired featureas (broad shoulders, bicep, belly) is okay, however, a girl posing with her ass out is sexist.

Nah, the airport scene has bad acting and incoherent superpowers as well.

Why is he so perfect?

there's something so weird about his body. like his arms are too thick for his torso or something

There's nothing wrong with him whatsoever

needs more leg day.

Ive stopped a helicopter like that, its nothing

>person born in 20's is perfectly fine working with and being friends with a black

Where's Raimi when you need him?

>"out of my way nigger!"

How the fuck did Disney get away with that?

he wasn't even being stressed that much his muscles are still almost relaxed.

Artificial gains

That starfire shit was retarded and allowed sjws to infiltrate comic crap.

This is explained by Cap leading a very multi ethnic team in WWII. He doesn't care about race.

He's a curlbro.

>This is way worse
airport scene is not about it being bad

Nick Fury's Howling Commandos. Because the real Nick Fury isn't black and he's been alive since before ww2 thanks to magic life chemicals. Dum Dum Dugan too.

He's perfectly symmetrical, literally no other buff actor has a shoulder-to-waist ratio as amazing as his.

>backpedaling this hard

embarrassing

My gf hated it too. Grabbed her crotch like just watching it was a punch in the taco.

I liked this scene. What was wrong with it?

Like and said, he's all pecs and biceps. From his nipples down he's got the physique of any normie who does a few sit ups. He clearly doesn't do much for his back either, as his overdeveloped tits are pulling his shoulders forwards and causing him to hunch.

I see it lol. What a blunder.

>a double nipple cripple
????

as opposed to a single nipple cripple you fucking dunce

What always cracked me up was when he switches the grip on the arm holding onto the building. If he was actually holding onto something trying to pull away he would have gone flying as soon as he let go of the building

someone post the Snyder version please

That's actually a good "Jesus shot". The scenes perfectly frames Cap's inner struggle between is love to his old friend Bucky and his loyalty and ccommitment to his current friends the Avengers.

You just know Snyder wished he could have made something that """"subtle""""

DCucks always need to be spoon fed the obvious