What are the top of all time butterfaces of tv and film?

what are the top of all time butterfaces of tv and film?

IMAGINE?

is that brie larson?

megyn price

>dem thighs

shit quality though, come on

Would have to paper bag AND gag that one. Jesus the voice is worse than the face.

she's cute

this is mean, please stop

>dem thighs

fuck off, reddit.

the mom or the daughter? if you mean the daughter then yes, you're correct. if you mean the mom then you're a retard with no taste.

Imagine being Chris in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jennifer Lawrence, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous porker face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck Ana Faris in his dressing room with her playboy bunny outfit on. Like seriously imagine having to be Chris and not only sit in that chair while Jennifer Lawrence slowly crawls her disgusting body towards you, the favorable makeup barely concealing her resting bitch face and crows feet, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that slither. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her KATNISS STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JENNIFER LAWRENCE LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of scowls you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of wholesome Christian blondes and supermodels for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the beaches in Hawaii. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her Oscar Meyer's nose as she flares it out to suggestively attract you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Chris Pratt. You're not going to lose your future wholesome WASP nuclear family over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

why are you fucks so obsessed with reddit like what the fuck

wait what? we gave up thighs to reddit? i didn't agree to that shit.

I didn't even see it in that first post, but you just proved that guy right

i've been thighposting since you were in the womb kiddo

jlaw is hotter than anna farris, his wife.

Anna Farris is actually a pretty nice combination of attractiveness and pleasantness. Even if JLaw is considered hotter, pretty much everyone fucking hates her because she's insufferably egotistical.

whos the blonde

congratulations, you have shit taste. I just wish anna hadn't gotten that plastic surgery. she was such a cutie. she still looks good but it's just not the same.

i would wreck her and her voice would only make me harder

yeah I didn't mean it. I take it back

Her face isn't that bad.

Olivia Wilde

that piggy nosed ginger would get me diamonds.

you guys hear her drunk ass on how did this get made? felt kinda bad for her at one point she blurts out how she has changed for every guy shes been with in an awkward outburst. she can barely stay on the subject. (grease 2)

i hate when they have ditzy whores on hdtgm. had to stop the escape from L.A. one because the chick they had on sounded like a child and couln't stop giggling and bragging about how she was so young and couldn't stand the original movie because it was so boring and slow

yah they definitely get annoying tho nothing is worse than that lesbian that derailed the whole show every 2 minutes with feminist bullshit