How much of a pussy was he?

how much of a pussy was he?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsr67gAeQNQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He was a big pussy. Toby hit on his gf and he just sat there and Dwight bullied her constantly and he did nothing

Biggest pussy on the show except maybe for Toby but probably not. Dwight, Michael, All the women, Darryl, they all outalphaed him.

Most punchable face of anyone I've ever fucking seen. Any movie I see him in I'm instantly pissed off for no reason. The fact that he's a nice guy just makes it worse.

It hurts to live.

Massive beta. He reminded me of myself, except if the girl I like is with some other guy I stop talking to her and act passive agressive whenever she talks to me.

got cucked by asian jim

He had a big dick

for you

>banged Amy Adams at her absolute peak
>pussy

kek a lot of the main cast had good careers and lives after The Office but she's still stuck in the past. Who would've thought that the cutest girl of the show would end up this way

Was he supposed to come off as likeable? To me he just seemed like an office bully and an underachieving prick. Dwight was a weirdo but one of the best salesmen in the office and Jim is just fucking with him instead of tending to his own work.

>cutest
rashida jones has a solid career, dude

he was never an underachiever, more like he thought his job at dundler mifflin would be temporary and never had any ambition to pursue something bigger until he decides to move to another branch and focus on work

Dwight was an autistic, tryhard, standoffish, suck up. He deserved it.

r/asianmasculinity pls leave

no

Martin Freeman did it better

I STILL RECALL THE TASTE OF YOUR TEARS

Yikes.

JUST A FADING FUCKING REMINDER OF WHO I USED TO BE

>his just happened to be named emily :(

holy shit dude

wait this is not fucking real please tell me it isn't

youtube.com/watch?v=Gsr67gAeQNQ
so much

He was a pussy, but that isn't part of it. Toby was just such a loser that it truly didn't matter to him.

this ruins to show for me

He's probably not allowed to contact her directly. After all his wife is Sicario, I'd be scared.

Wait i thought she was married.

what's wrong with that damn woman? that kind of obsession is very unhealthy, waifu-tier

Jim is alpha

Roy was the angry beta

>kisses his girlfriend and gets her to break off the wedding

>fails to hit him and apologizes

damn i was just thinking today about how much i like this meme and would like to see new screenshots

blessed