Lol

lol

What's even the plot of John Wick 2?
I loved John Wick but what the hell? He gets yet another dog and Theon kills it yet again and he goes on another rampage yet again?

BABAYEGA!

Its about some kind of power struggle in that assassin guild he was a part of and he's forced on to one side

Addy spin-off when?

was she a whore

she's ugly

No that was the plot of the first film. This time he has 2 dogs

That's actually so bad it's good[/good].

It's about John Wick getting killed and his dog seeks revenge, also it's in all CGI now

Wow, she's pre-
>tattoos

*vomits*

Supposedly he has to honor a blood oath with a guy who wants to take control of the International Assassin's Guild and he goes rogue. Guy puts out a contract for Wick, and him and his dog gotta fuck shit up. Also Morpheus is a guy called Bowery King (or The Bowery King I don't remember)

It's dumb as fuck but so was the first movie, so I'm hype.

Addy spin off when

Will the new pupper survive?

Hopefully it's as fun as the first one. I sat indian style in my chair, giddy as fuck, right when the killing starts in the first one. The soundtrack was so good too. I was not prepared for that level of excitement.

>the first movie was literally an excuse for a 90 minute rampage set off by a fucking dog getting killed but SLOW DOWN THERE HOLLYWOOD, IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE TO COME UP WITH A BELIEVABLE MOTIVATION FOR THE SEQUEL TO THAT MOVIE????

how to reveal your powerlevel in 20 seconds or less

>That nigger fucking shit
>Pupper

I hope it doesn't.

>ask question, starting off a discussion to the plot of a movie on the Television and Movies board
>OMG YOU'RE SO DUMB STOP TALKING ABOUT MOVIES ON THIS BOARD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You're right, I have some BLACKED and cunny threads to spam. Sorry of me to step out of line.

>all discussion is good discussion

your question was dumb and, going off the line of defense you've chosen, you are dumb.

>your question was dumb
It was LITERALLY asking what the plot of a new movie is. Are you fucking autistic or something?

>Niggerdog
rofl, keanu is lucky if he just makes out with his face just chewed off