Has it happened to you yet?

Has it happened to you yet?

>Unbreakable comes out.
>Think it's shit
>Everybody who also has seen it says it's shit
>2017
>Everybody says it's the best movie ever.

Rewatched it last night. It had so much potential but the story was too rushed and the wife character was annoying and bland.

Also the end was really rushed. 3rd act failure.

> Its only getting attention because of it being this influenced on comic books troupe in the era of capeshit.

I feel the same way about Marvel or any Capeshit and Christopher Nolan movies. Then again I was never with it to begin with.

only a normie could think that the average person in Sup Forums is, or will be with it ever.

The average Sup Forums user is in their 30's. Most of pop cultured is targeted to people in their teen and early 20's. Not being with it is bound to happen.

Definitely, ever Disney release shows it more and more.

Kids would rather watch other kids play video games instead of playing them themselves.

yeah,but op thinks he is talking to healthy adjusted people that go to parties every friday,likes sports and have a girlfriend.
that was my point.

For sure. Happened about the time hipsters came onto the scene. I didn't get it and thought everyone was acting like retards. That's when I knew that I was no longer with "it".

I was never with it though to be fair.

>The average Sup Forums user is in their 30's

Source on that? I would have said 25 at least.

> people have sex
i was never with it to begin with

>being ever with it
normies get out.

he's just projecting himself, he's wrong

99% of posters are less than 21 years old. Less than 1% of posters are over 30. Just because you and I have been browsing this site for more than a decade doesn't mean the current userbase demographics have to do anything with us.

Yes. People my age of my generation raised in the same world I was being Trump die hards. There are a million reasons not to support Clinton or to disagree with Sanders but to actually SUPPORT Trump.

I never thought I was with it.
I was an outcast in highschool, I floundered around in community college while still living with my parents, then I transferred to an art school because I was ok at art and it was an excuse to move out and far far away. I made quite a few friends there and I went out and had a lot of fun at parties and bars and weird empty warehouses getting drunk as hell and doing a lot of drugs while listening to/hanging out with traveling indie bands... then right about the time I graduated the kids coming in started acting really fucking weird. They never wanted to hang out or party or have any fun. They all just stayed in their dorms or apartments and they didn't even like to drink or do drugs.
It was a few years before I found out I was apparently a "hipster" that whole time, and that having fun wasn't cool anymore.

Hope everyone is enjoying wasting their fucking 20s on the internet and that my stupid "hipster" generation going outside and talking to each other gives you a good justification for it.

Faggots.

>less than 1% of poster sare 22-29

Post a source or you're all projecting

whate are you trying to tell me?
I'm 26 if that helps

Im 37. Finally, Im average

Happened right around the time where playing pokemon went out of fashion. And then again the second time.