Atmosphere is more important to me in music than anything else. Post some albums with great atmospheres

Atmosphere is more important to me in music than anything else. Post some albums with great atmospheres

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jygUeCeMUNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgx0Mz_jrFA
youtube.com/watch?v=-5Txb2IBcoE
youtube.com/watch?v=c8s7jFURgkI
youtube.com/watch?v=rIPgbdIS9OA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This chart kinda sucks, but if you like ambient, you'd like some atmospheric black metal stuff.

Aww thanks dude but I can't do screaming

album name? reserve google search returned nothing.
looks cool.

It’s “She used to feed me” by Albur!

>atmospheric black metal
check out these
youtube.com/watch?v=jygUeCeMUNo
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgx0Mz_jrFA
youtube.com/watch?v=-5Txb2IBcoE
youtube.com/watch?v=c8s7jFURgkI

I just did a list on another thread asking for similar stuff to an extremely, EXTREMELY atmospheric album, I guess it would work too.

cheers, i'll give it a listen.

here's a really nice ambient kind of post-rock album on thom of pfb's indie label. haven't seen it on here before but i know there's people who'd like it. quite tim hecker esque only guitar instead of keys.

Start with Ulver, Agalloch (the Mantle not rec'd album) and Alcest from that list then. Most of their vocals are clean with occasional screams. Its not bad, and even enjoyable, if you ease into it

youtube.com/watch?v=rIPgbdIS9OA

Drowse - Cold Air, released today. I really like it. Kind of a blend of indie rock, emo and shoegaze, all in a tastefully oversaturated and very atmospheric mix.

agreed

bump

Amazing album

Heilung isn't necessarily that calm and nostalgic atmosphere, but it definitely has its own atmosphere.

Oops, I meant to post pic related by him, not that one. It's got a cool vibe at least, like more ambient/lofi bedroom recorded badalamenti or something.

Paysage D'Hiver is really kinda hard to decipher because of how lo-fi it is, but when I think of atmosphere, that's what comes to mind first. Give it a try but if not seems to have the right idea.