>>78574281

Jackman looks like Mel Gibson now, i nearly forget it was a wolverine movie lmao

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're mom looks fucking terrible

can't wait for plebs to praise this shit for its '""""gritty"""" style

I think it'll be enjoyable but the extremely desolate & desperate situation seems to have given way to a more traditional comic book movie style.

Too bad cause that initial trailer was amazing.

>needs moar deadpool
>honey why isn't deadpool in it
>you said he would be
>pass me the popcorn
>who's that?
>is magnetic man in this?

wtf kind of tone is this? How bizarre. Reminds me of the dark Wizard of Oz sequel.

Could be interesting, but the fight scenes with Laura flying through the air look cheesy as fuck. I wish they'd just make it about Logan and not a random little girl with no acting experience.

Why doesnt charles just mind control the bad guys?

Capekino has arrived

What so "gritty" about it? Looks like typical capeshit with shitty fake blood. Does normies forget how gritty movies really looks like?

How come FOX makes the best capekino? I thought they were supposed to be the worst.

I QUIPPED MYSELF TODAY
TO SEE IF I STILL QUIP

No one said it was gritty except one troll being sarcastic.

looks fucking INCREDIBLE
BASED HUGE JACKMAN

>movie isn't the same cookie cutter formulaic capeshit
>"looks fucking TERRIBLE"

He can't control his powers anymore.

Jason Statham flick-tier

Im confused, when is this happening? After days of future past or before?

After.

The epilogue of "Days of Future Past" where Logan reunites with Xavier took place in 2023.

"Logan" takes place in 2029.

pretty sure its WAY after

Nobody knows. People are assuming that it is after Days of Future Past and it's created to kill off the old characters so Fassbender and Macovy and shit can carry on the mantle in a 'new timeline'.

Or it's a one off film like Wolverine Origins. This film is loosely based on Old Man Logan.

>little kid beating up adults

>b-b-but its X23!

>this somehow invalidates physics

of course it does

>unironic reddit letter media posting

Holy shit what a letdown after the first trailer.
More quipshit, now with le badass little girl

See Director confirmed it in a recent interview.

It's a one-off made because Jackman is retiring for the role and "Old Man Logan" was the storyline everyone wanted to see adapted.

>Timeline 1: X1, X2, X3, The Wolverine, Days of Future Past, Logan

>Timeline 2: First Class, Days of Future Past, Apocalypse

That's literally it. Wolverine travels back in time briefly in Days of Future Past but it doesn't change his timeline where all the Mutants are dead.

And before you reply about the ending scene in DOFP they'll ignore that completely.

She is a mutant, she is vastly stronger, faster and tougher than any regular human.

You gonna complain about how pterosaurs 'should be too heavy to fly' despite them literality doing so?

>X13 can fly now

In what way does this look "terrible", exactly?

>that skreech in the beginning
Is she autismo?

>invalidates physics
>in fucking X-Men

Advanced autism

I don't know if there was ever a reason given for it but she's always been agile as fuck.

So when I said that it's just to kill off the old characters and is a one off, I was right?

So they're going to come up with a reason why everything went to shit in 2029, but will be avoided in the 'young X-Men' films by something different happening and changing the result?

After all, X-23 can't be replacing Jackman as Wolverine (yes I know she is in the comic currently) because she won't actually be able to fight anybody in that 'timeline' cause they're mostly dead.

So that leaves her either going back in time and growing up there, or something happening and all the villains and heroes coming back for her to do shit with.

The question is, where does X-23 fit in this? She can't be created for a timeline that doesn't have any mutants for her to fight. So the only explanation is she gets sent to Timeline 2 somehow.

>throwing over the shopkeeper
wtf? does she have superpower now?

Of course it looks terrible... it's a new film that's going to be really popular, so you have to say it's terrible to look really cool infront of all the people who thinks it looks good.
Don't worry, 6 years down the line it'll be long enough for you to admit it's good when there's no hype about it.

X-23 is a biologically created organism. She is a weapon. She is strong, faster and tougher than any normal human. So, yes. She has 'superpowers'.

>swearing in my capekino
BUT THE CHILDREN THOUGH

>somehow
next deadpool movie will have cable in it

>does she have superpower now?

Now compared to when? They've never shown her without superpowers. This is a fucking X-Men movie not a documentary on the average strength of 12 year old girls.

>She is a mutant, she is vastly stronger, faster and tougher than any regular human.
thats a bait or you're a retard. mutants arent vastly stronger, and not in that age

>not a single quip
>people on Sup Forums bitching about quips

>b-b-but its X23!

She's a biological weapon and they made her that way? It's fucking capeshit.

Yeah but Deadpool is 'before' 2029, so it's not like Cable is coming back to the year where everybody is dead. Unless she is taken to the past...?

Any manifestation of humor is classified as "quips", you should know that by now.

And technically Xavier does quip in the red band trailer.

Nice bait.

>X-23's natural healing also affords her virtual immunity to poisons and most drugs, as well as an enhanced resistance to diseases and the fatigue poisons generated by bodily activity. Hence, her endurance, agility and reflexes are enhanced. X-23 also possesses superhumanly acute senses, allowing her to see and hear things at an extended distance. She is able to recognize people and objects by scent, even if that person or object is hidden, and can use these enhanced senses to track any creature with an impressive degree of success.

>Hence, her endurance, agility and reflexes are enhanced.

>Hence, her endurance, agility and reflexes are enhanced.

>endurance, agility and reflexes are enhanced
>ENHANCED

Fuck off retard. Stop shitposting.

>She's a biological weapon and they made her that way? It's fucking capeshit.
I know but at least they usually have a bullshit nonsense explanation.

you probably not familiar with his characteristics or the universe if you say this.
just because shes a mutant it doesn't used to have superstrenght.

>mutants arent vastly stronger
If they're fucking powers make them that way yes they are.
>not in that age
She's a fucking clone of Wolverine, she's one years old.

You don't have to be the fucking hulk just to flip a scrawny guy over your back.

>Have one of the best trailers ever made
>Fuck it up with the follow up
Should I be worried?
youtube.com/watch?v=Div0iP65aZo

cable is on a quest to collect every pouch in every timeline, accidentally stumbles upon the girl and takes her with him because reasons, later dumps her in whatever timeline writers currently need

No, you Stop shitposting.
this isn't your DC fuckin univers with overpowered super humans. Mutant skills only appear in the individual's teen ages, and has to learn it using it, and practicing it. Not jsut instantly have superpowers. Also X23 is just a clone of Logan. Enhanced senses, and healing. Not super strengh and flying ability. and not as that 8 year old.

You're a retard.

Marvel officially has given her the highest strength rating on their scale.

>best trailer ever made

Stop being manipulated so easy by sad music in a trailer.

its after the epilogue dipshit

It'd be neat if she was dumped into the 'young' timeline so she can have fights with whomever the new Wolverine is. Who will need to have to be killed off in that timeline, though.

Is it really so difficult to believe when creating a person with enhanced abilities that strength might be one of those enhanced abilities they create?

that looked great!

>not just instantly have superpowers

She is a custom made mutant. She wasn't born naturally and grew up. She was a science experiment you utter retard.

He's shitposting.

who the fucks cares about "(you)"s you fucking retard

>there will be no red skull wearing captain america uniform fighting wolverine until getting decapitated by wolverine using captain america's shield
>no wolverine fighting the banner clan hulks until finally killing the hulk by being eaten by him and clawing his way out from the inside

Why even fucking bother making this fucking movie?

>Who will need to have to be killed off in that timeline, though.

Why does either of them need to be killed off, just from the dialogue in that trailer she looks to Logan as something of a father figure, forcing a conflict between them will be just as shlocky as it was in the comics, it was way better when they uneasily accepted the father/daughter relationship.

Because it's not actually based on that story, just taking the character concept from it.

most of the character are not usable by the studio, dipshit.

well duh you fucking retard.

That doesn't answer the question of why they would even bother making the movie you fucking dumbass

turns out i'm the normie here not being uptodate about her being offically overpowered

>Muh over-the-top gory comics
Fucking manchildren

>(((marvel)))

You should really stop digging.

>civil war by millar & mcniven
>captain america fights iron man
>old man logan by millar & mcniven
>red skull wearing cap's tights fights logan wearing iron man's armor
pottery
i fucking hate millar

hey idiot you still here how does it feel being fucking stupid?

>what is African child soldiers

Spotted ameritard.

which four-letter word that thundercunt had in mind?

answer me fuckface!

You, obviously, since you're shitposting and that can only be the reason for doing so.

I mean, Wolverine is too popular to avoid in the 'new' timeline. He is alive in that one. He isn't going to be around forever, so they need somebody to replace him. Having Jackman 'killed off' gives people closure and allows an easier transfer to a different actor and age.

Because it isn't a 1:1 and because doing a 1:1 would require X-Men leaving FOX or Red Skull et al leaving MCU and joining FOX. They unlikely to do a collab. Maybe at a different date one or the other will own the rights to all the characters in OML.

But the main reason is it's a nod to OML and allows two main actors get killed off to make any transition to the new people easier. You're not going to get a 1:1 copy until one studio owns both.

>After seven years, Rice had X-23 subjected to radiation poisoning in order to accelerate the activation of her mutant gene.

I don't see what you posted has to do with anything, friend. Not that guy, but Marvel giving an official power level has nothing to do with "SJWism". Furthermore, if you actually look at the picture, the FANS have given her 6/7 in Strength. Making her vastly stronger than any human.

Keep shitposting though, try it on Sup Forums, they actually give a shit about that. Also, don't remember DC did the whole "SJW Comics" thing about 10 years ago. OPPS. I just reminded you!

you tell me, retard.

>African child soldiers
without weapons their dirty ass would be kicked

Okay, so use the fan power ranking then. Happy now? Or you just shitposting still?

Not really, I don't even read comics, I just googled X-23 and read the fucking Wiki.

>beating up
Not slashing to bits

>Xavier lost his hair because he was slowly becoming oscar isaac
>Xavier now has hair and shaved it bald all the time apparently
which is it?
no nerd answers pls

It's reddit-kino tbf. The moment the Cash cover of Hurt played in the trailer, I knew who it was aimed at.

>pls respond

Honestly you sound really fucking stupid

Honestly you sound really fucking stupid

>not a random little girl

Casual fags need to take their opinion and put it back up their asses.

Because he doesnt real
X is wolvan8nes conscious

What does Patrick Stewart say at the end there? "She's ill something something I'm fucking ninety?"

If you were strong enough to pull a truck in terms of strength and you actually tried it you would only pull yourself towards the truck
Because raw strength doesnt mean shit if its not attached to a significant inertia mass

>Cash cover of Hurt
I was going to give you shit but I googled that shit and learned Nine inch nails did it first.

Sad, now that songs gay as fuck.

>Two days on the road, only one meal, hardly any sleep, she's 11, I'm fucking 90

Did I hit a nerve? Seriously though, Hurt was a good song until reddit started liking it and constantly spamming it.

what did he mean by this?

>learned Nine inch nails did it first.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ding ding ding

That he's too old for this shit

Old Man Logan is honestly pretty retarded

What the hell are you talking about? Reddit spammed a song? Where? This is the first trailer I've seen where that song was played I think you just have some serious issues.

Warner Brothers and Disney are trying to out meme each other while fox is low key delivering True Cinema

Based