It all started with a badly timed bald joke

>it all started with a badly timed bald joke

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
thenewatlantis.com/publications/part-one-sexual-orientation-sexuality-and-gender
cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/div-classtitlegenome-wide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientationdiv/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

haha

>put on dress
>put on makeup (badly)
>do nothing else
>you are now considered a female by society

How long until Islam takes over the West?

celebrities are not fit to be parents. they figure to rather spoil their child than discipline simply because they can afford. So what happens? the child does whatever he wants, and the parent abides. Results in the child just wanting some sort of structure. Yet its still impossible even at this much of a cry for help

end the world basically

we have a 2.0 system reboot in the works.

I'll never be able to wrap my head around this.

'member when we just called such people fags and moved on with our lives?

JUST

Maybe you could slow Islam's ascent if you stopped giving a shit about Sup Forums shitposting and did something productive with your life.

>How long until Islam takes over the West?
Never.

>tfw celeb bloodlines will be extinct in a couple of generations.

JUST

LOOK AT THIS DOOD'S HEAD

He got Animutated

>Maybe you could slow Islam's ascent
The net number of Muslims in the world increases by 82,000 every single day

He used to be on TGWTG.

Poor Colin. You have no choice but to support your child's mental illness these days if you don't want the world to see you as a monster.

More like a baldy timed bald joke

pretty baffling.

It's like these people don't realize that no tranny had a happy ending. Suicide is 20x more likely, Regret that they had transitioned, etc. If that man truly cared for his son, wouldn't he try his damndest to help him avoid such a fate?

youtube.com/watch?v=AaJtRdkDsJM
Nigga aint even trying

wew lad

based ryan tells it drumpfkids like it is

Muslim expansion is literally unstoppable, and Donny Drumpf won't be able to do shit about it. White people are projected to become a minority in western yurop within 60 years and soon afterwards in US

Can you guys explain me something.

Why do those people feel the urge to dress like that? Is being a woman only consists on dressing up like them?

why does it wear that awful shade of lipstick all the time? you'd think it'd have some female friends that would be able to show it how to put on makeup.

>Muslim expansion is literally unstoppable
I don't know

Why are you assuming Muslims would win, say, the civil war in France after the election that establishes Sharia law?

>lucky to grab pussy riot

loving every lel

I love Ryan, but this is very cringy.

These guys haven't been relevant for years.

2 days before the tweet, he posted pic related...

The whole trans movement is a fucking contradiction
>gender is a social construct
>watch as I act out the most stereotypical gender expectations in my behavior and fashion choices

Of course it's not unstoppable. Neoliberalism is over.

>no attempt at all to make his voice more feminine
>literally just wearing a wig and tights and calling it a day

Goddamn.

>France
>gun laws

Lets pretend for a second that in evolution women culturally would wear potato sacs.

So trans would feel the urge to wear potato sacs. So their mental disorder only is about attention right?

>Canadians

>redditors can't into constructed genders

>topic of the day in muslim world: How do we take over the world and recruit more people into our armies
>topic of the day in western society: 200 genders, do we need them. Trump tweeted something mean
At least as we go extinct we can watch an exciting showdown between mudlimes and chinese for world domination

>hairline is noticeably receding
Seriously, wouldn't this be the first thing to correct before you take any hormones or perform genital mutilation in the very least?

are we expected to not consider that guy mentally ill? because I can treat mentally ill people with respect, but I don't think I have to pretend they're normal.

I dunno. I live in NYC, which is already like 60% minority, and I don't think it's so bad. I would say it's no better or worse than when I lived in a 60% white city, or when I lived in a 90% white city.

>be the funniest improv guy of all time
>your lineage is destroyed by a mental illness

Poor guy

That is one smug pair of faggots.

What I don't get is how they managed to hitch their wagon to the LGB people. Gay activism was always about the right to be yourself. Trans activism is all about the right to pretend to be something you can literally never be.

I cannot wait for tomorrow.

>he

#TRIGGERED

Isn't he Colin's son? Or no?

Gay activism was always about the right of predatory homosexuals to converge in bars.

It's weirder than you think. Colin confirmed for Dinosaurkin.

When I was growing up, despite being mostly anti-fag I was always kind of impressed by the 'drag queen' people. They always seemed to me like healthy, self-aware people who bravely acted on their strangeness and world be damned. These new trannies belong in a mental ward.

I don't know. If people are born gay (which they obviously are), why can't people be born with some brain abnormality that makes them think they're the opposite gender of their body? Both are about the right to be yourself in that case.

He looks much more feminine and fuckable there.

Spics are fast breeders too and they're Christian numbnuts.

>which they obviously are

It's actually caused by external environmental factors.

>dead narcoleptic cross-dressing circus freaks
it was a different time

Why do you care so much, it's not like they're convincing straight people to turn tranny or anything though I agree they should probably seek medical help not surgery.

Don't respond to bait newbitch.

This. Show me all of the happy tranny grannies and grampies with weird jagged grandchildren. There is no such thing, because they all fucking kill themselves.

They're demanding everyone accommodate them and demanding government action against those who don't comply.

>more Spics
>a good thing

How do you know? If that's true, why are there gay people throughout history, despite changing environmental factors and the clear drawbacks to being gay?

>tfw passable, actually fuckable traps/trans are pretty much lower than 1% of them

just kill me fàm

>And soon afterwards in US
what? the US will be the first to fall by a longshot

How? Where has this happened?

>Spics are fast breeders too
No they aren't. Not anymore.

>which they obviously are
Whoa dude you gonna bad time proving that. A simple look at the changing history of sexual activities and ideals of beauty hints that sexuality is nurture first, nature second.
>why can't people be born with some brain abnormality that makes them think they're the opposite gender of their body
They can, we should classify such people as mentally ill, and either quickly tolerate their existence or help them to overcome their problem. Not fucking celebrate them and give men in dresses womyn of the year award and allow degenerates in female bathrooms

Most fags were molested as children.

thenewatlantis.com/publications/part-one-sexual-orientation-sexuality-and-gender

Obama's bathroom bill.

Mad parents are starting to brainwash their kids into 'transitioning' because they claimed to be the opposite sex the way kids do in play or experiment when learning what the differences are. That's a problem, a social ill, and indulgence will not solve it.

Nobody is putting up a 3rd bathroom anywhere though because we all agree it's absurd, we're telling them to pick a gender and stick with it.

See those trans bathroom laws? If you don't let a thing with a dick and a skirt use a women's restroom you're committing a civil rights violation

To hispanics, yes.

You can be fined and jailed for misgendering someone in New York.

Of fucking course the faggots at TGWTG would let this happen.

MEET MY TRANNY KID

>women are persecuted and oppressed constantly
>transition into a woman

so what? pedos are born pedos, does not mean we should let pedos pedo.
gays get rights because it does not matter if they are born that way or not, they are people same as everyone else and mostly functioning consenting adults. while I have some respect for commitment needed to actually trans(unlike those transgender idiots who only say they are feeling gender) being trans often comes with a lot of mental problems, unemployment and general functioning problems

Has it become so widespread? Of course I agree that's totally fucked up and you shouldn't tell your kid you can just pick and choose everything in life, you have to accept certain things and your gender is one of those things. That requires education more than anything.

>civil war in France after the election that establishes Sharia law
You really don't know the French at all do you

Better than muslims. At least you can have a drink and listen to music with a Mexican.

>Twenty years after his breakout spot on Whose Line is it Anyway, Colin Mochrie undertakes his greatest improv challenge in his life...

>USA is sub 60% white
>Western Europe will fall first

'no'

NYC has been a white minority for a long time, friend. Just like Washington DC and Boston and so on. NYC is 44% white.

>Whoa dude you gonna bad time proving that
See below. Anyways, you're right that I don't know for sure. But I don't feel like I ever made a choice to be straight. I figure it's the same for most people, especially when choosing to be gay carries huge social stigma in most portions of the world today.

Here's a study showing a genetic link, from a journal that isn't founded in 2003 by conservatives.

cambridge.org/core/journals/psychological-medicine/article/div-classtitlegenome-wide-scan-demonstrates-significant-linkage-for-male-sexual-orientationdiv/864518601436C95563EA670C5F380343

>lucky to grab pussy riot

top bantz desu

Holy shit she's hot. Got any nudes?

>why can't people be born with some brain abnormality
Well exactly, it's called a mental illness. Some people are born retarded, we don't pretend their retarded opinions are correct, we ignore them until they go away.

>NYC has been a white minority for a long time, friend. Just like Washington DC and Boston and so on. NYC is 44% white.

That's what I said...?

>implying hispanics are as dangerous as islamic heathens

he kind of looks like Pierre Richard in drag

The second it becomes legal to Remove Kebab I am dropping my job, family, friends and everything and getting to work.

That they have one of the greatest military histories in the world? That they are one of the only countries in the world with 80%+ win rate in wars and being involved in over 30?

Or do you get your history lessons from memes?

Trannies still get bald...

Spics are some of the most violent people, and they don't even need some holy book to justify themselves.

It would be like a science fiction novel if Christians really did take over China and Japan like its predicted and we had some sick kind of NeoCrusades with fuckin Monks and Samurais vs. Towelheads in tanks. That I'd pay to see.

The problem is that in the case of people with actual gender dysphoria they have a mental condition in which their brain is telling them their body is wrong, and that they should engage in self-harm in order to "fix" themselves. In any other case we would treat this with therapy and medication, but in the trans case we enable their self-mutilation to appease their delusions.And then they kill themselves because the mental problem still persists, because nothing about cutting your dick off changes your brain chemistry.

>Muslim expansion is literally unstoppable
I thought you liberals hated patriarchal religions? The progressive atheist utopia you dream of won't ever happen if you continue to flood Western society with people who believe in an extremely backwards, oppressive religion.

You said 60% minority. That isn't a minority. That is a oxymoron. If 'minorities' are more than 'whites', they are no longer 'minorities'. So, you're the minority if you're white. You're the new minority.

Then again, whites are a global minority but LOL YOU'RE IMPERIALIST HITLER IF YOU WANT TO INCREASE WHITES IN NON-HISTORICALLY WHITE COUNTRIES. But you're the epitome of Sainthood if you want to increase 'minorities' (which aren't globally a minority) in your country.

This guy makes such an ugly tranny. Holy fuck.

Trannies should only be allowed if they are possible. Freaks like this are a pain to even look at

Don't the hormones stop balding?

He's clearly not on hormones. He's even still growing a mustache in most pics.