>>78581228

everyone. punk was a mistake

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fpbp

I love Henry but he was in the wrong here. It was just some snot nosed idiot kid trying to do some bullshit interview for his AV class or something. You don't need to try to maintain your punk integrity in front of a camera held by a 14 year old.

Just big bro talking down to little bro desu

The kid held his ground well. Henry was a prick, and pushed boundaries here, but I don't know if he was mean.

The whole TRVE fan shit is retarded though.

>the social youth

What did he mean by this?

youtu.be/RBlXN35oS9E

BF was 99% apolitical its ok bro

Fantano, like always

Those were two pretty cliche words in 80s hardcore band names.

the twink for being a poser
>hurr you dont play fast anymore have you guys soldout

I thought he was firing shots at sonic youth. If he was that would be kind of funny

LOL Truth.

Besides that, Rollins has always been a cunt. This is not news.

>thought he was firing shots at sonic youth
He was 100%. Sonic Youth was on SST around that same time

So I guess sonic youth was the kiddie/normie band at the time. They always gave me a feminine vibe

No. They weren't the normie band at the time? Are you serious?

Bon Jovi and RATT were.

Normie for the underground

Nah stop using the term normies, it's stupid

the underground scene was infinitesimally more obscure than the underground scene of today, or even 10 years ago

Don't tell me what to do faggot.

Today's rock scene is way smaller that it was back in the 70s and 80s.

Henry has been a real asshole in interviews up until he had gray hair. He was being a douche here but the kid was being an edgy faggot so i guess the kid was.

>Today's rock scene is way smaller that it was back in the 70s and 80s.
Doesn't matter you little cock boy.

The internet didn't exist. Unless you lived in a metropolitan area, there was 0% chance you knew who Sonic Youth was. And even if you did live in a metro, you probably didn't know who they were

>The internet didn't exist

If only there was some other way to get music news before 1995

>zero chance

Maybe if you were a neet in the 80s who didn't go to any music venues, record stores, have any friends or any interest in music.

Are you fucking stupid? You keep using terms like "neet" and "normie". Leads me to believe you've lost complete touch with reality and spend all of your time on Sup Forums.

If you truly believe people in 1986 had as much access to EVOL as people in 2018, you're a real dipshit.

Neets are a real thing and normies are a real thing. This is what technology and social media has done to today's youth.

You said "zero chance" which is straight bull shit. Do you even go to any of your local shows or talk to anyone there? Tell me more about how you have zero chance of finding a band like sonic youth in the 80s. I guess they were only known till after 2010

None of these young faggots know what life before the internet was like

>Do you even go to any of your local shows or talk to anyone there?
Yeah and I live in a major fucking US city you little faggot.

honest question how is that worthwhile regularly? Don't most bands sound the same?

Who cares? Guitar music has been gone since 1999.

Ok and I have lived in the suburbs and a major U.S city. A lot of the times it's the people that you know, the Internet doesn't teach you everything.

SST records put ads on the radio for underground bands

Henry was in the wrong. But Rollins is a nice guy and this footage misrepresents him. Obviously he was caught up in "le punk rock is volatile & dangerous" meme and unwilling to break character.

The rest of Black Flag for not stopping Henry when his autism kicked in

this

Its weird how around the time internet became popular musicians stopped being dicks to journalists for the most part. Look at how many rude people you get on Nardwuar back then compared to now.