Explain this spoiler

WARNING: Don't click on the GIF if you haven't watched Gone Girl! Massive spoiler! And don't read the comments either! You have been warned

Just watched Gone Girl for the first time, this scene turned the mystery into a horror film. But why did this event happen? (Spoiler GIF below)

Why did this event happen?

Damn, Series of Unfortunate Events gets dark.

who is this qt?

Rosamunde Pike
It makes sense if you are a psycopath , easier to play the victim's role because there's no other version.

>Rosamunde Pike
no, the pic in the op.

Amy saw Nick on tv finally willing to "put on the mask" and be the kind of person she wants him to be. He is ready to keep up the act which is what she always wanted. This made her want to go back home to be with him. She made up this story about NPH kidnapping and raping her to explain where she has been this whole time. She forced the champagne bottle into her woohaha to make it look consistent with rape via forced penetration and then had sex with him in order for there to be evidence of his semen in her when they checked for rape. You even see her do the thing with the rope and her wrists to create ligature marks to look like she was tied up. Obviously kill NPH so he can't refute what happened and then make up story of how she was able to free herself and thus show up back at home.

it had to so she can play the victim and go home

well, they did try to warn you

Cant believe i almost missed a chloe thread.

Shame on the lack of chloes though

What is the OP pic from? It was in another thread and someone said there was a jumpscare?

How new are you asshole. Thats the queen

bee movie except every time they say bee she gets BLACKED

I sincerely hope you get killed, might aswell save someone the trouble and just kys bud

Mfw she hasn't made a kino vlog in forever

2 busy w/ jamal and the squad

Seriously dude, fuck off

seriously dude, she fucks nogs

Hardly any pics of THE goddess and infested with cuck scum. Yeah fuck this thread

don't blame me she decided to turn to the dark side