La La Land's ending made me sad

Because Emma Stone will never be my gf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It makes me sad because the dumb cunt left the pianist for some rich fucker, despite the pianist doing everything right. Emma Stone's career wouldn't have happened if the pianist didn't encourage her to go audition for some shit instead of wallowing in her dad's home.

Yeah, it's so crazy that Emma Stone is still single. Fucking how lads?

That's the movie's message : you can't have one dream without abandoning the other. She had to be an actress, he had to open his own club. If they stayed together, he wouldn't have realised his dream.

However, Gosling got it worse in the end. She was a famous actress AND was married, while he fulfilled his dream, yet stayed tfwnogf

shes picky

Maybe she's just a bitch.

truly the ending /ourguy/ deserved

How did so little people see it coming?

Like have you ever been in a relationship women just fake liking your hobbies just to please you and then slowly work to cut you off from doing the thing you like so you devote your time solely on them.

Julian made the right choice.

How do we know he has no gf?

You know, I thought it was going to end with him meeting or being with that other girl his sister told him about.

All women would be single if that was a problem.

she's Hollywood's attempt to compete with the beauty of Asian women.

She's never met someone who could deepthroat her entire foot

kek
Good point. Trips confirm, as well.

apparently she's still into that nerd ass nigga andrew garfield

Asian women are nice and all, but I like blue eyes.

Have you watched the movie?

>tfw he kissed her instead of brushing her off in the dream sequence

>Sup Forums got a boner at this moment
I know, because I did

Why does this look like a bad stage play?

we get it you vape

because it's a screener and the colors look like shit. the movie's about as cinematic as you can get.

stone's a cuty

nice image lol

well done

also, checked

i expected you to say until me or something to that effect

i think he's talking about the blocking combined with the choice of angle

I could kill that faggot with my bear hands.

IKR?

This movie was about Hollywood autofellating itself. Everything else was a sideshow.

lol... ah yes, big ol boogeyman hollywood, never at all an individual behind the camera with a vision, expressing passion with such finesse and style for what he loves, coupled with one-a the most heartwrenching displays of the reality of fame & romance and perhaps the best deconstruction of the genre as a whole, NAH it's all hollywood, gotta blame the hollywood! probably the rightfully chosen artists that define generations, gotta blame em. except, oh dear, you didn't do very much the fuck of anything with your time on this earth! don't go hating the ones that did! fucking loser.

in my screening when they did this move some fuck wit shouted
>OH WOW IT'S JUST LIKE THE POSTER and started clapping

Saw them in the lobby trying to do the pose on instagram but they were too fucking fat

>talented pianist and successful jazz lounge owner who looks like ryan gosling
poor thing, how will he cope?

Stone is so ugly you waifufags are the reason I take nothing here at heart. Shit taste in films I can forgive. But shit taste in women and I cant trust you. She also is a poor actress with no range.

Post top 10 films of all time

he's a confirmed watson shill so his list consists of harry potter, no doubt.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nbue2Pi2tNY
op, she would break up with you and then fantasize about you later. she's a basket case

Pathetic, but not surprising at all.