So why wasn't he allowed to be in the fast and furious "Family"

So why wasn't he allowed to be in the fast and furious "Family".

He didn't like Corona.

Seems like perfect Walker replacement desu

he talks like a dumb hick

I'm wondering the same. Even if the character was a total douchebag and arguably evil, I think he's pretty cool and he could have some nice character development if they give it the chance.

he was 16yo's

Because he was an awful character in a good movie.

Busy banging japanese highschool pussy

Justin Lin wanted Han to be in 4, 5, and 6 which only made sense if those took place before 3 since he died at the end of that one. Therefore Sean couldn't be in them until now. They probably still won't include him though since he looks so old now.

>arguably evil,
What?

He got into the Yakuza guy's territory and stole his girlfriend. At best it was grey vs black morality.

Now that Paul Walker's dead they need a new white guy though.

got you f-am

They'll work with Jason Statham's character who's responsible for Han's death but not Boswell who was a good friend of Han's

Dickish, yeah. But not evil. And the yakuza guy was definitely evil.

They already have Statham doing that. Also Kurt Russell.

i haye everyone in the franco family
i'll admit he's the least of the evils, though

Memes aside, Tokyo Drift is terrible. It's terrible even by fast and the furious standards. It's particularly terrible as weeb bait. The romantic interest isn't even Asian, Japan might as well by an other random foreign country that the movie has no interest in, and Lil Bow Wow is in almost every scene sucking air. It's a long boring rap video with that shitty mid-2000s MTV aesthetic that happens to take place in Tokyo.

A lot of neckbeards like the idea of Tokyo Drift but it's been so long since they've seen it they think it's something it isn't.

His hairline is Furious 7 was pretty hilarious.

whut?
projecting hard?

he justa boy mmhmm

>he's in high school

lmao

>this is what an 18 year old looks like according to hollywood

watch it ladies ... he's underage

Because he was still in highschool, and he lived in Tokyo.