Good friend dies

>good friend dies
>FUCK TRUMP

What was he thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W91VF0Dgtb0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he's literally retarded

you don't know that's what he meant, maybe this saturday is his village's annual penis inspection day

>good actor dies
>STOP ATTACKING TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

He's right. It's a shitty weekend for the free world, memers and yokels aside.

He's done this twice. It's too bad, because I respect his voice acting work. I thought he was a nice guy. I dislike like Trump too, but this is uncalled for.

i hope mark is next

>Actor dies
>FUCKING TRUMP REEEEEEEEEEE also rip

I mean it's more like
>someone dies
>don't use their gravestone as a soapbox

>he was a good friend

>Rey, have I ever told you about Trump? He is an evil despot that took power due to Imperial hacking. I don't like him; he is not a good friend.

>I respect his voice acting work. I thought he was a nice guy.

This. I want to like Mark but he's just another hollywood libtard it seems.

What a fucking cuck

I hope Muhammed blows him the fuck up or pablo from 18st drive by him fucking traitor fuck star wars.

Glad that coke whore princess leia died sinaloa cartel lost their #1 customer when she died.

If dubs,he dies next week lol

Yeah I think he said something similar when Leonard Cohen died around the time of the election. No need.

>tfw Luke Skywalker is an idiot
Shit mang.

Of all the people in the world. I hope your mother is next.

too late friend she has be gone for 20 years now you Hillary supporter.

Shut up Luke you Jedi school dropout.
Next he'll be joining Black Lightsabres matter.
Fucking Force meme

dubs and he's next

Disney's treatment of the franchise has destroyed his mind. He really fucking hates TFA and also hates how Disney didn't even put him on the poster. Look it up on youtube he gets really mad.

Fuck off cuck

Who cares about this hack, irrelevant actor? No one.

you read like a dailymail commenter

It'll be Harrison Ford and George Soros

Gotta get the audience into Blade Runner 2 somehow even though it'll be terrible.

Reddit go fuck yourself

>>good friend dies
>>FUCK TRUMP
did mark hamill say fuck trump?

Mark plx be polite

pathetic

So trumptards are the new SJWs?

Christ, can't go one thread without these cucks crying that someone insulted daddy.

And I say that as some that actually voted for him and no, before you reply, I'm not a CTR shill

Did he really post this or is it a troll edit? I'm afraid to go on Mark's twitter, I refuse to accept that he's THIS stupid.

Intelligent people can read between the lines. Fucc boi foh

>tripfaggot
>calling other people Reddit

>Liberals hate Trump
>Make every instance about Trump
What a bunch of stupid fucking braindead morons. I almost regret voting for Trump solely because I have to listen to Hollywood retards like him complain on a daily basis for eight years.

>Christ, can't go one thread without these cucks crying that someone insulted daddy.
Are you fucking blind? You most certainly can.

8 years

Maybe he meant something else by this.
lmao

Go back to /r/the_donald retard, i voted for him to get rid of hillary

No those of you that pretend to be above it all are the new "sjws"
>cry more than both sides
>have derailed more threads than both sides
>use tactics neither side does for their spamming
Fucking disgusting and pathetic

>not enjoying their tears

>thin skinned trumpsters can get triggered by anything slightly implying something negative about Trump

FTFY

autist

op this is a reasonable tweet, sure he needn't include that detail but you're getting awfully wound up about it

hold on, its ok to insult trump but its foul to complain about insulting trump?

you seem pretty "upset" friend

low quality b8 m8

Presidents are criticized, get over it, babbys first election

JUST to UNJUST to JUST

>google miguel ferrer
>ncis la actor dies

What a sad legacy. I remember this dude from Blank Check.

>How did you spend a million dollars in six days???

are you gonna blow your brains out tomorrow when trump is sworn in?

when are you people going to get over the fact that most people dont like trump? Hes an obnoxious bully, semi-literate and shares all his political policies with W. Bush, with a heaping helping of crazy nonsense like economic protectionism and spending billions of tax dollars on a wall during a period of net zero illegal immigration. and while trump isnt, his most vocal supporters are literal white nationalists and neo nazis. everybody who makes the movies, shows and music you consume hates trump and everything he represents. you have to get over it.

>tfw on the internet we are all sjws because it's fire vs fire vs fire

I am pretty butthurt I won't lie. I've had more threads derailed by these pretenders than the other two in the last 2 or so years.

you didn't answer the question retard

Mark Hammil has always been a faggot. I knew it at 4yrs old when I saw Star Wars. He set off my gaydar before I knew what it was. Han Solo was the only cool one in it. I didnt give a shit about Luke. And going from the lead actor in the biggest movie ever to cartoons makes him a fucking loser.

Show me a case of a celebrity announcing the death of a colleague and using it as a chance to swipe at Obama

>Presidents are criticized
This one sure is!
youtube.com/watch?v=W91VF0Dgtb0

kek you guys are like a broken record with autism. literally anything perceived as being negative about trump is responded to with "tears tears 8 more years". what a bunch of memeing children lol

DUDE IM A MULTI MILLIONAIRE CELEBRITY AND COULDNT BE MORE DISCONNECTED FROM THE MIDDLE AND LOWER CLASS AND AM NOT AFFECTED IN ANY WAY BY POLITICAL EVENTS OR FIGURES, BUT FUCK TRUMP AN SHIT AMI RIGHT?? LMAO

how much cocaine do you thin they sniffed after they took the picture?
If you take into account the people in it, I would risk to say a FUCK TON.

youre worse because sjws dont spam Sup Forums all day with their desperate hand wringing and trump cock guzzling. if its on twitter i wouldnt ever see it if you obsessed retards didnt spam identity politics on Sup Forums all day every day. get a job

I don't understand, why are you linking me a random youtube video?

Oh! You actually think this random youtube video is related to the discussion or thread and can be used as a point!

interesting schizophrenia you have there "buddy"

My favourite criticism of ~Trump was when the guy walked out onto the highway chanting FUCK TRUMP and then he was hit by a car and the ambulance couldn't get to him because of the traffic jam he and his friends' criticism had caused.

Trump BTFO amirite?

trump is even wealthier than hamill, does that mean hes even more disconnected from the middle and lower classes? How will he be an effective president then?

>this thread

Everyone in this photo but Mark is dead now.

will hating Trump only make him stronger?

is that bob kane next to ferrer? fuckin scumbag that guy is

Listen you fucking plebs, you need to be above both sides like me. Both drumpftardkin and SJW are exactly the same.
I can't believe I had to stop my Dream Theater marathon to tell you children to straighten up.

funny how if 8 years ago you said you were dreading the inauguration you would have been harassed non-stop for not supporting the president

I don't understand, why are you referencing some anecdote of a guy being hit by a car?

Oh! You actually think this anecdote is related to the discussion or thread and can be used as a point!

>a great friend
He was a good friend.

respond to the comment instead of relying on memes that will ultimately get ignored
my favorite criticism of trump is the one where he made a fake college to con desperate retards and then got fined 30 million dollars over it. i know you'll all defend it though as him just taking advantage of the broken system that he plans to fix or something lel

>random youtube video
Need me to draw you a picture?

You described whining like a baby as "criticism," and so I presented an extreme example of what you term "criticism" in order to highlight your idiocy. Predictably, your reply was more effective than my post at doing that, but still, the guy trying to set himself on fire makes me laugh.

Oh! You actually think this random youtube video is related to the discussion or thread and can be used as a point!

GOD FUCKING POLITICS

FUCK POL/
FUCK DRUMPF
FUCK SJW
I JUST WANNA TALK ABOUT FILM AND TV

UGH YOU'RE BOTH BAD

JUST BE ABOVE IT ALL AND PLEASE TALK ABOUT FILM AND TV

>ERMAGHERD THE DAILY MAIL!

Hello, Russell Howard.

It's all so oddly insincere. He doesn't convince you he cares more about Trump, just that he cares less about the people he's known. Which is probably true, he took enough drugs to become dissociated from life.

>Star Wars VIII will feature a series of scenes in which Rey and Luke must infiltrate the Hutt compound of the nefarious Kon Trumm and rescue a quirky and naive, but resourceful twi'lek slave who holds key information to the next move of the Knights of Ren. However, the greedy and bigoted Trumm rules with an iron fist and watchful eye. As difficult as it will be for the pair to break in, getting out will be an even greater task!
I cannot believe how blatant they are being with this shit.

Hamill is the one crying, we're sad for him, not hurt by him.

When are you going to get over the fact that we don't give a fuck what showbusiness faggots think, and that America voted for Trump and the Republican party overwhelmingly?

Did you know Mark Hamill is an actor

Holy shit for a second there I thought that it was the VA for Rtas Vadum, and then I remebered he only voiced the heretic leader.

>DRUMPF

enjoy current year while it lasts, from tomorrow it'll be the year of our trump 0

>mark Hamill
>good actor
What did he mean by this? Have you not seen star wars (the movies he is most famous for) his acting is horrible!

>i know you'll all defend it though
I have never defended Trump, I think he is a childish, dishonest buffoon motivated by self-aggrandizement. The only good thing I've ever said about him was that he's better than Clinton, which is like saying a bullet in the head is better than a bullet up the ass.

I just prefer to be on the attack, and SJWs are much easier targets. They are even more ridiculous than Trump, and even more sensitive, they're worse liars, they're far more bigoted, and they constantly provide such incredible material for mocking them that sometimes it defies commentary.

I also find their hypocrisy especially disgusting, so watching them suffer is very satisfying.

Clinton got 3 million more votes than Trump, and this isn't even considering how many people didn't even bother to vote. I wouldn't say that America voted for Trump overwhelmingly. Mostly, they were apathetic, and Republicans win when the public is apathetic.

What's happening this week end? Someone will die?

>You actually think this random youtube video is related to the discussion
I just demonstrated that it is. Not that every post on Sup Forums needs to make a point, but mine did, and rather than address it you are ignoring it, pretending it's not real and resorting to name-calling.

Absolutely pathetic. Please continue with your bizarre and hopeless effort, it makes me feel better about myself.

yes nuclear apocalypse soon fellow """"human"""""

She got votes that don't count because that isn't how the system works and you knew that going in. If she'd won under the same system and Trump had the same popular vote lead, you wouldn't be mentioning the popular vote and would be mocking us if we did, so let's be honest, the popular vote doesn't matter. The people who don't bother to vote don't count. Yes, it voted for Trump overwhelmingly. This Democrat nonsense of 'if we win, it's democracy, if we lose, it's tyranny' isn't something the leadership really believe, you know? Not even John Lewis really believes it. They just say it to stall and spoil as much as they can until they work out how they're going to deal with the situation. No, we passionately wanted to throw out the terrorist enablers and children's genital mutilators. No, they win after a Democrat President has been in for two terms.

>Please continue with your bizarre and hopeless effort, it makes me feel better about myself.

You seem pretty "upset" my schizophrenic "friend"

:^)

How many do you think were 'undocumented citizens'?

What about the fact that Congress has been Republican as often as the people could arrange it for most of the Obama era?

>Carrie Fisher dies
>Hamill: "Fuck 2016!"
>Miguel Ferrer dies
>Hamill: "Fuck Trump!"

The fuck is wrong with this guy?

dubs and Mark gets JUSTed again.

le undocumented citizen meme

You have to show ID, retard

Illegal immigrants were permitted to vote as part of Obama's plan to follow the European tactic of using grateful third world peons to permanently game your electoral system. Didn't work.

>#TooSoon
Why do people use dumb hashtag lines when talking about something like this? Am I the only one who finds it disrespectful as fuck?

A car crash mushed his brain.

I would be pissed about this, but seeing as how King Mother Fucking Kirby is in that picture, I can't be.