Are you hyped yet, Sup Forums?

Are you hyped yet, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

lance.com.br/portuguesa/torcida-invade-treino-para-protestar-contra-fase.html
youtube.com/watch?v=HIf1HhruP2c
uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Publications/02/28/56/90/2285690_DOWNLOAD.pdf
abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias/Ver/694623
rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-79/
slbenfica.pt/pt-pt/agora/noticias/2017_2018/09/30/benfica-futebol-eusebio-cup-cancelada
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Can't think about nothing else tbqh.
It's going to be a close game, that's for sure.

i'm more hype for benfica's general assembly later today
there will be blood

What's will be deliberated in this assembly?

officially, they're only going to approve benfica's financial results.
but with the current state of the team i expect some angry people there - one time they sent the benfica's boxing team to "calm down" the angry protesters

>but with the current state of the team i expect some angry people there - one time they sent the benfica's boxing team to "calm down" the angry protesters
Please tell me this is true and there are videos of it.

>x

It's false and since orelhas came to be president everyone who tries to talk about problems in their assembly is shut down and risks being beaten up by their "organized supporters group".

There are audios of this shit. Can't bother to look for them on the phone but they should be easy to find.

>primeira
no.

>everyone who tries to talk about problems in their assembly is shut down and risks being beaten up by their "organized supporters group".
You'd love to hear how silly the football is managed up here.

lance.com.br/portuguesa/torcida-invade-treino-para-protestar-contra-fase.html

Based BR.

I'm hyped, of course, but the most Sporting thing to do would be to tie this match.
I hope that all the running around against Barça doesn't reflect upon the team's performance this next sunday.

that and let's not get started on all other things Vieira does to perpetuate himself in power

>I hope that all the running around against Barça doesn't reflect upon the team's performance this next sunday.
If it affects this much (which I don't believe it does), Porto is fucked. Sporting never left Lisboa and Porto had to go to France and if overpaid football players ever teach me anything in life is that airplane travel is the biggest of handicaps ever.

>please watch my father's league
Fuck off

Sete a um.

>mocking himself
bottom kek

Benfica supporters are a bunch of delluded pussies, literally nothing will happen

I'm not gonna watch your league

>i am european
Also yeah im hyped desu

If we cuck sporting we pretty much win the league

>losing against memetas at home 1-3

POORto

ITT things i won't be watching

kek

a woman next to you

>watching your league

even ekstraklasa is better than this crap

polishteamwinssomethingrelevant.jpg

but friend you didn't upload an image??? :)

Sorry bro, i don't watch that league

Please watch that league.

>last thread save

*Annihilates Porto*

>tfw you got him on fifa on free packs and he's 5 star skills

What do Portubros think of Hector Miguel "El Zorrillo" Herrera?

Tecatito will score a hat trick

Whatever the outcome I think we can all agree that Benfica fucking sucks and Lisbon is a moorish shithole

Just how much it hurts you that Portugal is Lisbon and the rest is just scenary?

/good guys/ alliance.

Sporting for the win.

>Portugal é Lisboa
lül
não saias do teu guetto preto estúpido

Quite comfy in Campo de Ourique.
Must suck being you.

Vivo em Vilamoura Zeca
Rói-te de inveja

De longe que vivo melhor. É tu vives aí agora até ao fim da época balnear a servir em restaurantes.

For me, it's tacos de ferreira.

???
Não te ensinaram a fazer frases decentes?

I am NOT going to watch your league. I'm going to watch my league instead, Finnish 2nd division.

youtube.com/watch?v=HIf1HhruP2c

I WILL watch this league.

We're not sporting lissabon

aêe muleque baseado

LEL
Sportingbros at least have their heads down on Earth, Benficucks think that just because they refball the league every fucking year and make it to the CL suddenly they're champion material, and then we get that last match against Basil where their goal got turned into swiss cheese
Sporting at least managed to lose against Barcelona by a single goal and still put up a fight
>mfw watching that blowout on tv

vamo sporting caralho

Reminder

>puxar resultados da era pré-histórica do futebol para dizer que a equipa é boa apesar de ter levado uma abada desgraçada na semana passada
o controlo de danos tá fraco rapaz

Não argumentei que a equipa agora-agora é boa, argumentei que o clube é grande. Nem tenho ideia em que lugar estará o teu, já que o teu ponto é precisamente uma comparação.
De qualquer dos modos, realço que ficaste feliz com uma derrota - muito típico do Çapirting Cristal Lisbonera.

uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/EuroExperience/competitions/Publications/02/28/56/90/2285690_DOWNLOAD.pdf

COME ON BASED SPORTING!!!!!

With love, from a fellow /goodguy/.

>same day as the elections
>politicalfags butthurt because nobody cares about their shit compared to futebol

>not voting

PLEASE LOVE US; The Club.

I said I would watch your league and have hopped on the Benfica bandwagon. Who do I want to win? I am supposed to dislike both clubs.

>corrupt politician, corrupt politician, independent corrupt politician, communist nutjob or communist nutjob?
they're all shit, every single one of them
if I bother going to the vote I'll just draw dicks all over my ballot

A tie is alright

Sou outro user.
>De qualquer dos modos, realço que ficaste feliz com uma derrota - muito típico do Çapirting Cristal Lisbonera.
É verdade, muitos dos nossos ainda são adeptos de vitórias morais, infelizmente.
Mas arranjo-te N casos desses no Trafica também. Assim de repente lembro-me de festejarem uma derrota por 0-2 com o ZENIT em casa porque jogaram com 10 e não levaram saco cheiro do Hulk e cia.

Clube grande, adeptos pequenos. Cambada de bandwagoners iletrados, no fundo.

at the moment, you just say shit about Benfica's president and coach

Do more than voting then

thanks, fellow Lions

>supporting 5lb

That fucking crest is perfect.

Where do tugas stream their footy?

>ficar feliz com uma derrota
boa insinuação marmanjo
Ninguém fica feliz quando perde, mas uma coisa é perder 1-0 para o Barça, outra é levar 5-0 do Basileia

I use acestream and some arenavision link

Portanto ficas feliz porque perdeste menos do que o alegado rival? Tens a certeza de que é isso que querers dizer?

Alguém me lembra por que o negro Doumbia tentou cavar o pênalti, faz favor.
abola.pt/Nnh/Noticias/Ver/694623

fico feliz quando os benfiquistas levam uma dose fodida de realidade e baixam a bolinha, só isso
não tenho nada contra o clube em si, mas os adeptos são irritantes para caralho, verdadeira escumalha

eu amo porto

DIGA UM

Please watch their league.

>corrupt politician, corrupt politician, independent corrupt politician, communist nutjob or communist nutjob?
>t. Gondomarense
Vota no Major, palerma!

>não tenho nada contra o clube em si
Eu tenho, se considerar dirigentes, treinador e alguns jogadores.

>Vota no Major
se votar nele é só pelos memes

at least enjoy your new 15 roundabouts all built in these last few months

Portugal anons, why are the Benfenians so unreliable?

rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/club-statement-79/

>5-0

>Professional club statement
Rangers mocking any loss in the Champions League is like being knocked back from a nightclub then laughing at people's shit dancing through the window.

>Benfica, who lost 5-0 away to FC Basel in the Champions League last midweek, have pulled out and Rangers are still waiting for an explanation.

>Rangers will be expressing their displeasure on behalf of themselves and their supporters in the strongest possible terms.

>Rangers will take legal advice before commenting further.

THE FUCKING STATE OF PIANOMOUTHS
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Surely Benfica won't take that sort of shit.

Do they not have statement writers of their own, ready to set the record straight on a late Saturday night?

Worse thing is to have a postponed pre-season cup scheduled with one club which was included by Benfica in their "most corrupt clubs" list, showcased in their official TV channel and lacking a true source, and cancel the match without providing any explanation.
It's the usual when a club is so accustomed to bypassing rules in their own country, since most institutions surrounding Portuguese football are a complete circus.

Mocking them for losing 5-0 seems like a less dire offense imo.

>bypassing rules in their own country
desu Benfica actually sound a bit like Rangers.. trust me there's plenty of true sources on their corrupt activity. From the old club hiding illegal payments to evade tax to the new club resigning their last manager, despite him saying he never resigned.

Think we probably need to hear Benfica's side of the story as Rangers PR regularly tell lies.

What's up with this horrible team distribution? I can't watch your league like this.

>american education

Porto used to complain about lack of teams in the North. We just made them a favour.

if sporting lose i might actually kill myself. i don' think i can take losing anymore

i hope sporting loses

Will Ruiz ever go back and play at least as a 89’ sub Sup Forumsorting bros?

The club hasn't clarified that yet. I wish he gets reintegrated in the squad.
His performance last year was poor, but I still find him more useful than Bruno César as a sub for Acuña.

Also, he's still "marked" for wasting that clear chance against Benfica (and a few other). We don't like to talk about it, but one can tell that took its toll in the way our fanbase regards your capi. I think it's not fair for him.

>viver em lismá
>viver no al-gharb
mcq sou sou da Invicta caralho!

No videos, you have to watch their league

I'm watching their league.

slbenfica.pt/pt-pt/agora/noticias/2017_2018/09/30/benfica-futebol-eusebio-cup-cancelada

"breach of the contractual commitments established by Elite Soccer Entertainment"