8th day

lfp.fr/ligue1/
youtube.com/user/ligue1fr

1st for Ligue 2.

standings for Ligue 2 after 9 days
Glorious Stade de Reims could come back in elite

Paris FC still exists

wat

Why it wouldn't exist? They have a nice kit too.

Hum yeah Paris is a bit an oddity in Euro football, look at every other Euro capital city, they have at least 2 big clubs. Here only 1, less than 50 years old.
Fact is parisians always hated football, always prefered tennis
Paris has another historical club though, Red Star FC (3rd or 4th division now)

>Fact is parisians always hated football

Fact is parisians always hated any sports in the first place.

They don't even have a basketball team. When they had, they couldn't get more than 3000 people to watch them (in a city of 2,5 fucking millions people and an urban area of 12 millions).
The only reason they have a handball team is because qatar money.
The only reason they have rugby is because 2 sugar daddies are pumping infinite money in the teams, without those 2 both teams would die, and both struggle to get even 10k people in their stadium.
Volleyball died as well and only got good for a couple of years thanks to a great coach, and the day he GTFO the club collapsed.
It took the more than 20 years to finally fill the Parc des Princes on a regular basis in football in the mid-90's.

Parisians just don't give a fuck about sport. Even less than the rest of France (which is already not really interest compared to most European countries).

>Fact is parisians always hated any sports in the first place.
I always had this impression. It feels like the city lives from food and music and pseudoarts, no need to have sports as entertainment. It's funny though they never get good TDF stages and still crowd the city on the last stage that is just a boring demo.

True enough but like I already wrote the only sport that parisians fancy watching is tennis, because upper class sport
They despise everything else, especially football
>they never get good TDF stages and still crowd the city on the last stage that is just a boring demo.
cycling is a pleb sport, but pretty popular with higher status parisians. president Sarkozy used to do some with his buddies from TV

Match starts soon

So is the consensus Monaco will win? Montpellier held PSG to a draw what change do Monaco have?

Jardim has Monaco playing some of the best football in Europe... against ligue 1 clubs, so either way it should be fun.

Genesio is still our coach wtf

Bielsia will be fired after this week-end. Screencap this

well....
if you want... ;)
its kind of comfy to imagine Ancelotti at Lyon, or it could be all too nostalgic

Crap, I didn't even realise Quevilly was in L2. Impressive.

also this

>Ajaccio has 2 teams

Wait, ... what?

>t. underage

i wonder which ajaccio club Alizée supports

>Tfw no Conforama®

>L'indice de performance Canal +
Why would they do that?

Conforama are comfy

>t. Alexandre Nodale

Ligue 1 Alinéa when?

>Paul l'Âne