I am abandoning the show because i cant stand to watch this retarded ass cunt

I am abandoning the show because i cant stand to watch this retarded ass cunt

Why the fuck do they tolerate her fucking bullshit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1WWMUDrqJFk
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Your family doesn't have one of these? Lucky you.

The Sopranos has a running theme about the decline of the family.

That means not only losing good, old school talent, or failing to foster up-and-comers, but also promoting or supporting shit people.

Like Janice.

Okay let's settle this once and for all. Which character is Sup Forums and which character is reddit. I feel like Tony is Sup Forums and Janice is reddit. Tony is just an all-round boss and general bad ass whereas Janice is annoying and whiny af. Similar to Sup Forums vs reddit. Could just be a coincidence but I've wondered if the writers did this on purpose. Either way, it makes for entertaining television. Would be interested to hear your theories on which character is Sup Forums and which character is reddit and why.

>cant watch a show because of a minor character
you're a fanook

Janice is Tumblr. She dates niggers and renamed herself a Buddhist name to be progressive.

You're not supposed to like her retard.

I was literally just thinking about making a thread about characters that ruin every scene they're in, with her specifically in mind.

>Sup Forums
youtube.com/watch?v=1WWMUDrqJFk

2bh she kinda redeemed herself a little for shooting Richie, sick of that cunt's whining

Nailed it.

Barbara?

Richie was a true alpha

Artie, Janice and AJ are the worst characters

Janice is as reddit as you can fucking get. Dipshit feminist with no real convictions, drug-addict, beggar, liberal, has daddy issues, hypocritical, snarky, unintelligent, bad taste, fat. One of the greatest scenes in all of Sopranos is when that fucking Russian coldcocked her fat ass face.

Artie is the best.

Family, you stupid goddamn retard

Nah Artie was pretty good. The scene were he cooks his grandfather's rabbit recipe is one of my favourites.

I could feel the disappointment when I was watching this scene with my dad. It hit too close to home.

Don't even have to see I already know the video.
Same with me during that episode when AJ is playing n64 and Tony says "Come on, when ya gonna throw that thing out the window?" And my dad looked at me and half jokingly said "Yeah."

oh no I just started season 2 and shes just visiting, is she gonna stick around or seomthing...

>oh no I just started season 2

Why are you here? Don't you know that someone is about to spoil the series for you? Leave and fast.