What are your thoughts on the ongoing feminisation/sissification of Asian men by Hollywood?

What are your thoughts on the ongoing feminisation/sissification of Asian men by Hollywood?

Other urls found in this thread:

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fucking hot

there's a equally as gay white guy in that scene too , what point are you trying to make?

tops are less gay

yeah but whitey isnt getting tossed around with a champagne bottle in his asshole

I couldn't give less shits.
>Sasha Baron Cohen
>white
This scene shows a jew dominating an asian sissy.

>(((white)))

It's like that scene in Austin Powers where the shadows make it look like he was pulling a bunch of shit out of his ass, but written by someone with zero subtlety.

Asian bottoms are great 2bh

>tfw finding out asians have their own Sup Forums and steve harvey is their george soros

as an asian trap i'm okay with this :3

((they)) do it to everyone except niggers. we need to fight back ching chong bros.

trump sending steve harvey and ben carson to talk to poor black kids in an attempt at helping is the best thing ever

I think it's overblown by angry, insecure half-asian men. Asian men have plenty of masculine roles in movies, honestly, if anything, there's a tendency to make them too masculine (mystical kung-fu masters and all that).

Just look at asian roles in a lot of the blockbusters of the past 15-20 years:

>Asian dude in Rogue One
>Katana in suicide squad
>Sulu in Star Trek (he's a master swordfighter/spec ops soldiers despite being a pilot)
>Anything Jet Li is in
>Anything Jackie Chan is in
>Basically every ninja ever

You get the idea.

Asian men in the West are just upset that white guys find their women attractive but white women don't find them attractive. It's that simple. It sucks for them, since Asian guys tend to be smart, top-tier bros, but they can't deny reality.

But that's not really true. Women are attracted to money almost as much as they are to looks, and asian men tend to be richer than men of other races. White women can find them attractive, they just need to show some cash.

Black dudes are in the same situation. When my dad was a dirt-poor kid whose only talents were football and math, white girls didn't give him the time of day. Then he went to an Ivy League school, became a doctor, and bam, white wife. It's like magic, white girls love cash.

Money doesn't become a factor in attraction until you're in your 30s and have an established career. Most of the Asian men complaining are in their teens and 20s. If you're an young Asian guy who's still in school, seeing all those equally-poor white guys at college having sexual experiences left and right must suck.

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my best to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>feminisation/sissification of Asian men by Hollywood
Genetics did that, not Hollywood.

Asian bros are top-tier friends. If you befriend some in college, your gpa will increase. Great for networking, as all of them will get employed in great companies.

Don't feel bad for them, they go to anime conventions and are surrounded by light eyed white weeaboos.

Didn't Iron Man 3 insert some scenes in the china release? Seems like they're doing great. The blacks should fear their place as the token minority, if anything. Asians aren't fond of those with dark skin, especially the dark skinned asians, ironically.

>steve harvey is their george soros
EXPLAIN

True. But ultimately, I think it's the compromise that most non-white men need to accept. Despite all the Sup Forums memes, white women prefer white men, and if we want to hook up with white girls we need some kind of money or status. We have to play the long game.

Our status as the token minority is perfectly safe, at least in America. White and asian leftists think of us as their poor little pets who need to be cared for and doted on, as long as we remain poorer, fatter, and more violent on average then this will continued.

*then this will continue.

Apologies, I am very drunk and am also from Miami so my spelling/grammar is kind of messed up.

>Austin Powers
>subtle

How far have we fallen?

He said something along the lines of women not finding asian men attractive or dateable

Word of this spread quickly around the asian masculinity community and to say the least they weren't happy

>feminisation
>implying its a new thing
theyve always been fuccbois for other races

>My dad and little sister liked Borat
>I took my dad, my little sister and a girl I just met to see this movie.
>They all walked out.

You want to sissify "Asian men" go challenge a thai male to a boxing round. That motherfucker will turn you into a paste to be served with salmon roe. I watched a 100lb muay thai boxer put a well trained 220lb American on the ground while pulling his punches.

Hapa men honestly always hate their white dads. I don't really know why.

>actually taking family members to see this
I would understand taking a brother or friends but your dad and sister literally why m8?

Asians treat their women like property they really dont give a shit what their women like because what their women like and what is gonna happen is two different things. For example japanese women usually kill themselves if they arent marrried by 25 because they have no choice because ITS CULTURE faggot. Meanwhile western filth white sluts with freedom are not shamed for being childless garbage after age 28.

While white males are all MUH DIK SEE GIRLS LIKE US I SWEAR, Asians just nod their heads and laugh at whites like a human observing a chimp making noise.

>Asians are beta
They are the most successful humans on earth biologically BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE ASIAN COUNTRY IS LOADED WITH HUMANS despite their lacking genitalia these guys manage to outbreed fucking blacks and Indians.

BRO Asians are seen as bro tier by real white men the same cucks that try to instigate muh dick niggers cuck posts do the same to Asians and about white men don't fall for it and let them divide and conquer its all social programing to make men hate their women and normalize interracial relations

I blame pink guy

Asians dont care about their women, if they whore around they are outcasted without a single shit given left to die alone. Most japanese whores that breed with niggers learns this awful fact in Japan where their mongrel is also treated like absolute shit by any japanese person.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed this.

Actually Asians have the most respectable and commendable family structure I have ever seen, this is coming from a white man who is Nazi tier. Asians women will defend Asian men quicker than white women in the west for white men. I hate to say it.

Just when I thought I couldn't like Steve Harvey any more than I already do he still surprises me

Because white men who go for asian women tend to be losers who can't score with white women.

Asians know how to control their women, white men are lovestruck idiots who think women are people.

The only true flaw of asians is their small genitalia they would be an objectively perfect human race if their dicks were larger.

what made you like this

muh dicking m8

As a white man with 7 inches I can tell you the majority of this meme is false on all sides. All non self reported studies show no difference in average size.

Either that or white women are so shit that White men abandon them for women of other races, it shows how the white man is now a slave to his own woman. I blame Christianity honestly it made you Europeans pussies to the extreme.

Hollywood in general is trying to feminize men.

Gomenasai Sup Forumsnon, my name is Ken-Sama
I'm a 27 year old American Otaku (Anime fan for you gaijins). I draw Anime and Manga on my tablet, and spend my days perfecting my art and playing superior Japanese games. (Disgaea, Final Fantasy, Persona series)

I train with my Katana every day, this superior weapon can cut clean through steel because it is folded over a thousand times, and is vastly superior to any other weapon on earth. I earned my sword license two years ago, and I have been getting better every day.

I speak Japanese fluently, both Kanji and the Osaka dialect, and I write fluently as well. I know everything about Japanese history and their bushido code, which I follow 100%

When I get my Japanese visa, I am moving to Tokyo to attend a prestigious High School to learn more about their magnificent culture. I hope I can become an animator for Studio Ghibli or a game designer!

I own several kimonos, which I wear around town. I want to get used to wearing them before I move to Japan, so I can fit in easier. I bow to my elders and seniors and speak Japanese as often as I can, but rarely does anyone manage to respond.

Many Honor to you all

Ken-Sama

I don't think we need Hollywood's help...

>Hapa men honestly always hate their white dads.

I've noticed this too, it's fucking bizarre. Mulato men love our black dads (maybe because it's so rare for them to stick around lol), but the level of hatred I see the average hapa expressing towards their white dad* borders on a mental illness.

*I grew up in Broward County, Florida, where hapa couples are quite common (usually Jewish men with chinese or korean women)

No, white is the status symbol and the inability to buy into whiteness is marked as a social failure. The only way these betas and losers were ever going to reproduce is to couple with the caste below them, asian women.

Dude, are you asian? If you are, I need to ask you something. Do asian men and women look as similar to you as they do to us? If so, how does this affect your mentality and gender identity on a personal and cultural level?

Are you retarded? We East Asians have pale skin just like you, infact Japanese people are more WHITE SKIN than you in coloration. The only shitskin Asians are the jungle savages in South Eastern Asia and those subhumans that inhabited all of Americas.

POPCORN

im going to need sauce on this

Clearly you don't understand the nature of the caste system. Whiteness has absolutely nothing to do with skin color.

>Asian men have plenty of masculine roles in movies, honestly, if anything, there's a tendency to make them too masculine (mystical kung-fu masters and all that).

I agree with this. It's a problems that minorities in hollywood tend to face in general. We're either:

1. Super-tough action guys
2. Comic relief

There are some actors out there who manage to play regular characters without any real trouble (Will Smith, Antonio Banderas, Pedro Pascal, Jackie Chan), but as a general rule, we're either stereotyped into one of those two roles. I think "feminization" isn't an issue at all, if anything, the hyper-masculinization (the point where it's absurd, like the mystical kung fu master, hood nigga, or fiery latin lover) thing is the issue.

Look at Game of Thrones. They introduce a character with a spanish-sounding accent, and he fucks everything that moves and is a short-tempered violent man.

I think he is using "white" as shorthand for "European". So typically "European" features, like wide eyes, long noses, angular jaws, etc.

>perfect traps don't exis-
fffffff

>the asians still aren't taking the racebait, what else can we try
>boss, i have an idea

>I think he is using "white" as shorthand for "European"
Western Europe, specifically England, France and parts of Germany.

>I think he is using "white" as shorthand for "European". So typically "European" features, like wide eyes, long noses, angular jaws, etc.
Whites are a subgroup of Caucasias and denote only Northern Europeans.

A literal angel on Earth?

How are you superior to us though? Wait a minute this is a racial caste system its not based on logic my bad.

F

>Look at Game of Thrones. They introduce a character with a spanish-sounding accent, and he fucks everything that moves and is a short-tempered violent man.

lol, i know what you mean

>be latino
>Oberyn shows up
>Oh cool, a latino dude, he's a prince, this should be fun-
>*stabs a guy*
>*has a bisexual orgy*

No all Europeans are white people. Though the most white euros are the notherners due to southerners being raped by sandpeople in the past.

To be fair, that's because we really are like that

No

It's a completely arbitrary concept based on socio-economic perceptions and integrated threat reaction. Anyone can fall under it depending on cultural zeitgeist.

Exactly.

>Do asian men and women look as similar to you as they do to us?

Not as much as I think they do to white people.

I mean you got 25yo women who often look like this on average.

I'm not saying white women look more masculine... but there's certainly some stronger jaw/heavyset thing going on.

lmao, true

Yeah it's mostly this. Betas shouldn't raise children.

Yes, yes, all races are arbitrary and prone to dimensional shifts along the axis of post-structuralist interpretation.

Interesting. So the asian perspective is that white men and women tend to be more masculine? Makes sense. I've noticed that whites tend to see us as being more masculine. Maybe it's like a spectrum.

Feminine side: Asians
Middle: Whites
Masculine side: Blacks

Or maybe I just seriously hate myself, spend too much time on Sup Forums, and am trying to rationalize my interest in asian traps, idk.

Only germanic women look like men.

But if they were beta they wouldnt try to reproduce user.
Your white supremacy meme would fall apart though because last time I checked you Euros really hate eachother. Only with a common enemy the Levantite cancer also known as the West Asian Jew can white supremacy really exist.

The nonsense I see on Sup Forums is the usual outcome to white supremacy, europeans splintering into smaller groups being racist to eachother. It should be funny to watch though.

I...asian guys, if you're being undermined by the goofiest black guy on Earth, I don't even know.

I'm confused, are you white or asian? You're saying "us" both when you talk about either.

I saw a Hispanic guy/Asian female couple the other day. How common is that?

Masculine isn't the word. Asexual or desexualized for men and hypersexualized for women. This meme is not new. It's old as for fucking ever. They have an asian film industry in asia. Chinks here are just a bunch of sjw cry babies.

>78593204
Gonna need a sauce

Neither, I'm a black latino. I've only said "us" when referring to blacks and latinos, don't be confused by other people using "us", not everyone on Sup Forums is the same person lol.

Not too common. The most common pairings are mestizo/gringa and mestiza/gingo, but sometimes you'll see some asian/mestizo couples because those two ethnic groups are so common in California. My cousin left for LA to go play pro baseball, and when he came back he had a Chinese gf.

By Sup Forums logic Slavs are apparently not white and if we take it back farther than the Irish are nothing more than light skinned niggers.

Hello Elliot. How's hell?

Asian masculinity is lead by Asian Americans not actual continentals like me who really dont care what American women like.

My poor brothers in white countries are just suffering because they arent asian majority ...........yet but they will be if whites keep this multicultural crap up that slowly retards their military force making them easier to conquer through force. Muslims and blacks are jokes we would eradicate them in weeks in an all out war. Your extinction is the greatest thing that could happen to us asian people thank you so much for being nice guys white people :)

>I imply that I'm half-black/half-white in my post
>you make an Elliot Rodger reference

user, I....

Hispanics have these weird prejudices torwards asians due to asian migration in their countries (some straight up believe the they eat cats thing especially the older ones). Don't know about Asian feelings to Hispanics though.

This desu famalam.

Poor Native American hybrids are mad we are smarter than them.

>Japs got nuked twice by yanquis
>Us stupid indios didn't

Who's the smart one now, hermanito ling ding ching chong?

I can't control my penis

help

Says the savage that would still be the neolithic era without the white man HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA. You are so lucky it was whites that found you because we would kill all of you if it was us.

Makes me sick to know you things are related to the Yakutst in Siberia, why the fuck are you indios so retarded if Yakutst are civilized?

longingfordeath.wordpress.com/

I didn't mean to be rude. I'm honestly curious. I don't have any ill feelings to Asians but I just listed some negative attitudes that I'm aware people in my group tend to have.

Nope. Conversely, certain white people often look the same to me.
We're not trained to distinguish the finer details of each other's racial features. At uni, I called some white kid the wrong name for a whole semester lmao. That was low-key racist.

holy shit m8

It was Hollywood.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sessue_Hayakawa
>He was the first actor of Asian descent to find stardom as a leading man in the United States and Europe. His "broodingly handsome" good looks and typecasting as a sexually dominant villain made him a heartthrob among American women during a time of racial discrimination, and he became one of the first male sex symbols of Hollywood.

The White guys obviously didn't want this to be a thing, so they fucked him over. White women were getting wet for this guy.

Abandoning the Hayes Code was a mistake.