Why do Redditors think that this is the epitome of attractiveness? She looks frumpy

Why do Redditors think that this is the epitome of attractiveness? She looks frumpy.

na she looks quite fuckable fampai

you should stop spending so much time on reddit tho

Frumpy? Look at that definition on her stomach shes TIGHT probably from all the coke, you don't know what frumpy is

Star Wars makes everything better ;-)

Go watch some movies from the 70s.

Nowadays it's frumpy, but by the standards of the day, that slave outfit is beyond lewd.

Because she's a medley of nerd, princess, hardbody, nice boobies, childlike face, motherly prescience, big thumbs, nice feet, etc.

>Falling for the only blondes are hot meme

If hotness had objective examples, this would be on the top of the list.

>ywn have a threesome with coked-up prime Carrie and her body double on the set of Jabba's sail barge
Why live?

You throw away people give me a headache. Like listening to an annoying bird chirp and chirp.

What if he watches 70s italian movies?

Bushes larger than a hedge maze in May

I want her to force pull the cum out of my balls

She looks like a sister. Her makeup and attire in general is so bad, its like what you only get to see on young girls when they are at home and practicing being sexy for the first time.

Post your 70sfu

She's more attractive than anyone you're ever gonna get with op so why don't you think she's attractive?

i almost forgot she died kek

frumpy is not an insult

>ywn be Harrison Ford

middle bottom is staring into my soul

Sabrina is best Angel

>my dad could beat up your dad!

I don't know that all that many people seriously think she's the epitome of attractive but she is definitely cute as hell and has a great body.

>is

Obviously by is I mean the Leia of the OT. Carrie's gone by Leia will be there forever

Frumpy doesn't mean flabby, it means unattractive, bland, washed-out looking.

It's because they spent so much time watching and re-watching the Star Wars movies as a kid that it was the law of averages that their first boner would take place during a viewing of one of them. They're lucky they didn't pop it while Peter Cushing was on the screen.

You know who was a really one-note, overpraised actor who became famous by accepting every offer of work? Peter Cushing. He was a genre rentboy. Alec Guinness saw him in the canteen, and went over and put his lunch on the floor. A few of the Americans didn't get it, and Guinness said, 'no, that cocksucka should eat off the floor, because he's a dog, a fucking mongrel. Ask him'. Cushing meekly lowered his head, then got up and quietly began to lap the steak pie gravy from the floor. One actor, who asked never to be mentioned in the story, said Guinness was 'a bullying prick'. For this remark, Guinness blamed Cushing. 'You wouldn't speak up, made them think you're a victim with your big cow eyes, you fucking mince. I'm going to make an example of ya.' Without further ado, Guinness jumped down and began trying to bugger him, shouting 'like a bitch I'll fuck ya'. It didn't look like Guinness was even fully hard, and he didn't manage to penetrate Cushing, but he did hook Cushing's mouth with his fingers, and hawk a loogy into it. After a few more thrusts against Cushing's ass, Guinness stopped and stood up as though coming out of a trance. 'Queer', he spat, then looked around at the astonished Americans in contempt, and walked away with his dick still out of his pants. Cushing cleaned his mouth with his handkerchief and finished eating his lunch off the floor without comment. So I think we should be wary of overstating his merits.