Anyway, how's your sex life?

Anyway, how's your sex life?

was Mark /ourguy/?

>YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!
what did he mean by this?

Reference to strapons, she's tearing his ass apart

Mark actually got pussy so no

What the fuck was his problem?

my favorite part of the movie is that he walks off scot free after helping ruin Johnny's life and just put all the blame on Lisa. bet she killed herself after the movie ended, kek

>tfw I had an awkward dinner with Greg Sestero once three years ago but nobody believes me because I don't have a pic with him

Why does this look like it's from Mulholland Drive?

He had a cuckhold fetish

Was he as dreamy in person?

I accidentally asked my surgeon this while in office for scheduling. He looked at me weird, but the surgery went okay.

Why were you having dinner with him?

> He looked at me weird, but the surgery went okay.
lol

What movie is this, anyway

i just like to watch you guys

Yes. He was wearing the jacket from Drive lol

He performed at my college for his book tour. My friend was in charge of booking at the time, so before the show, him and Greg went to the cafeteria to get dinner. I ended up bumping into them and my friend asked if I wanted to eat with them.

We mostly just made small talk and shot the shit about other bad movies (Birdemic comes to mind)

two is great but three's a crowd ah haha

fuck off tommy

>Have group meeting for a uni project
>Walk in, sit down listen to their chat and can't come up with anything to say after so I just ask the sex life stuff
>Everyone gets either mad or awkward because its 3 girls (and 1 laughing guy)
>Never show up to meetings ever again because I feel like shit and switch groups next semester

Such is the life in living in a feminist country

It's going great. Yesterday I met my ex gf for the first time and I resisted the urge of just grab her by the waist and kiss her. There was some tremendous attraction between the two, you could almost cut it with a knife, but it would hace been just wrong. It wouldn't lead me to anywhere i would like. It would have been unfair to me, after all i went through...

I'm having an affair with an art seller. She's older, mature, and just divorced. She's seeing other men (between then, a north korean doctor into jazz) but im the young guy whom wich she has the most fun, but cannot settle with. I'm fine with that, since i'm planning to just leave this godforsaken country and find whatever my destiny holds for me

I'm also very attracted to these two girls: one is a very cute street clothing designer whom wich i share a veryvparticular sensibility for the same kind of freak jokes and synthesizers, the other is a former club dancer that works as a hairdresser now, whom wich I also have this weirdly and powerful chemistry. We danced together the other night and i gave her the ride of her life. My best friend, a girl who is like a big sister to me, said infront of her that i have a bigass dick and the whole thing was awkward and i kept laughing about it.

I guess life is good. I'm just wondering if i will ever meet someone as freaky, adventurous and slutty as my last girlfriend. Someone who didnt had fear to try new things, into me being really really dominant, and that liked to be an exhibicionist like me...

Does that even exist?