Do you think bane could crack a good sized walnut with his chest?

Do you think bane could crack a good sized walnut with his chest?

By falling on it, yes. He's a big guy.

He doesn't have a chest. Scooby could do it with ease, though.

I feel like that would hurt. Why wouldn't he just crush it up against a wall?

It would be extremely painful.

The biggest problem with this film is that Hardy's Bane is less imposing than the comedy one from the Schumacher film. They should have got a real big guy, someone like Bautista.

I don't think it would hurt that much honestly, you'd just be falling over on a nut, not really "extremely painful"

For the nut.

> Batista
The guy can't even speak. His """acting""" is shit. Probably the only reason why gets casted because of his body

I mean, 90% of the difficulty in acting is the delivery of the lines. And Bane speaks through a mask. So really, the best solution would be a Darth Vader kinda deal where you get a big imposing dude to play the character physically, and another talented actor to voice him.

Hardy was pretty buff, but in a world of Rich Pianas and Jay Cutlers he just wasn't imposing enough.

This is now a Tom Hardy thread

>For you

Wow! No one has typed it yet. Y'all are getting better! :)

>he thinks that's a chest

Hardy's delivery wasn't much better than Bautista's once he'd put on that bizarre accent and been filtered.

I agree, the Darth Vader solution would be best.

They should have gone with a real big guy like some world strongman

Yeah, I mean Bane is meant to be able to break people's backs. Tom Hardy looked less built than he did in Bronson, if anything. Maybe he got scared of the roids, can't blame him. But his traps on top of that narrow chest make him look like one of those hip hop jackasses that inject shit into their muscles to artificially enlarge them.

>Maybe he got scared of the roids
He clearly cycled gear for TKDR

Of course, but whatever else he was doing while doing it, he wasn't doing enough of. I mean, his body just wasn't there yet, when they were filming, and I can't think why that would be unless he got scared to go hard or something, he seemed like someone who knew what he was doing before that.

being imposing on screen has nothing to do with how big you are

bautista, john cena, the rock, whoever wouldve looked like absolute jokes

it's like the current mountain in game of thrones - hes big but he has nothing else. he has no presence on screen and comes off as being laughably timid and fake

That's because real big guys know they can just fucking kill people so they're more careful

The Rock is a legit star, Bautista is wicked imposing on screen. You need the body AND the presense, I agree. Hardy didn't have the body this time.