ITT: Talentless Hack Comedians

ITT: Talentless Hack Comedians

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>XD Im so c0ntrarian haha

You just posted the entirety of Bill Hicks' work.
Congratulations.

Hicks was a trailblazer though, young'un

he wasn't talentless, but he was a hack

YOU LEAVE ALEX JONES ALONE

I raise you, OP

this

he's somewhat funny, but he's basically just Louis CK. "Dude why is X like this? It makes no sense!"
"Why isn't weed legal?! Drinking kills more people!" "Why do people like Rick Astley and not the Beatles???"

He had some bit about how if we took all the money we spend on war and used it to feed the poor, the world would be better... people just clapped like it was some insightful point that every college kid hasn't thought before.

Oh, shit.

I'm uhhh, Bill Burr, OK?

His material isn't the best but his confidence is endearing to me

you know maybe if he wasn't dying of drugs like a degenerate he'd be a master of 2-liners

Bill Hicks is the "Airplane!" of comedians.

People who outright hate him and "can't stand him" probably have utterly shit taste. Same thing goes for George Carlin. You might not like their overly social jokes, but dismissing their complete work out of hand is just another outpouring of anonymous mock elitism on a chinese knitting baord.

I have to hand it to this guy, I think the average person would have flown off the handle while talking to Amy Schumer here.

youtube.com/watch?v=JMKbqdhF77Y

I hate Stewart Lee with a passion. He's like Ian Huntley to me.

That short Nigger that talks about how short he is.

That chunky white guy that went to college and pretends to be a redneck and says get er done all the time.

That dirty fat spic that talks about being fat.

Carlos Mencia.

Jamie Kennedy.

Female comedians.

Daily reminder that Crowder was the voice of Brain in seasons 5 and 6 of Arthur.

If I could wish cancer on anyone in the world it would be this guy.

Ben Stiller usually sucks, but he doesn't deserve to be on that list. He's not great by any means, but lumping him in with that group op shit is a bit much.

Schumer body slammed him, as a comedian its pathetic that he "called it personal" rather than firing back with a joke at her.

his best stuff was when he started shit talking people. even in elephant in the room, when he started shitting on the audience it was gold.

Looking back at them now, Steven is a happily married decently healthy man, and Amy is a fatter unhealthy slut still trying to find the "One".

Yeah, Amy tooooooootaly is less pathetic.