*parties your path*

*parties your path*

Attached: AndrewWK290111-82195.jpg (1024x682, 159K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdW3UJ7lQvU
youtube.com/watch?v=_JviLgQ2L2I
youtu.be/UUOvnbCtnVQ?t=5m5s
youtube.com/watch?v=IDTS7zoI5pw
hackensack.bandcamp.com/album/goth-juan-hackensack-immortal
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>corona
didn't know andrew was a 50 year old white mom

He reads The Book of the Law in the vagabong video. Dropped him after that. Too bad because his music was cool.

His new album is life changingly good. Not as good as the first two, but he makes me feel like he cares about me :3

When satan's new world order comes to the world, it will come on the foundation of love and tolerance.

Ok how many Andrew W.K.'s are there, which is the real one? Also why did one of them do this show?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 192K)

>electronic music made for parties
>reeeeeeeeee pleb normies

>guitar music made for parties
>GOAT AOTY ZOMG AMAZING

Yanks are funny

Oi gadday me loimy m8 fancy eh 'uppa tey on dah bahbee?

That's because bleeps take zero talent and sound like shit.

just sounds like butt rock to me

Do people seriously still pretend this in 2018?

My friend was on that show

Dumb Yanks

t. absolute hacks

>guitar music

Electronic music is delicately designed to be pop music. Guitar music heavily relies on distorted, abrasive and brutal riffs with varying degrees of loudness. Therefore, it is not pop and is rock.

Pop - for Normies
Rock - for intellectuals.

>electronic music
>DUDE DRUGS AND BLEEP BLOOPS LMAO

>Guitar music
>Yeah I bet you never thought you'd live to see the day
Where we could play with joy and laughter
And I bet you never thought we'd make it all the way
And we could stay forever after
But I guess we proved you wrong
And I guess we showed them all
Paid our dues
Getting up off the floor

Attached: crying apu headphones.jpg (320x286, 31K)

I haven't seen anybody talk about his live shows in these threads. They're fun as shit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_JviLgQ2L2I

I thought you fags were memeing all along with this guy, but recently I've listened to both I Get Wet and You're Not Alone and holy shit, he's actually good.

They do look very fun.

youtu.be/UUOvnbCtnVQ?t=5m5s
sure looks fun

>Gathering of the Juggalos 08
holy shit that was hard to watch

Some moped club got him to play a rally of theirs and said he actually was a shitty person. I think it's bullshit. I know people can be different from their stage persona.

Some moped club got him to play a rally of theirs and said he actually was a shitty person. I think it's bullshit. I know people can be different from their stage persona.

andrew is a fucking madman lol. you can't hate him.

Attached: 1485320311533.jpg (834x960, 61K)

>the song starts right as the bin is about to be tossed on his head
that shit was poetry

>steals your oneitis

haha ain't no thang white boi :)

Attached: IMG_0174.jpg (1200x900, 146K)

the title track of I Get Wet is one of the greatest rock songs of all time and the fact that it isnt the last song on that album bothers me to this very day

they literally have the same face in a different color

>optimism
Worst music forever. Even the people that wrote good positive music were secretly wrecks playing pretend.

MODS

two Brandons?

*paths your party*

Attached: afbf669ea0844f138bb81599cd5337e4.jpg (770x508, 33K)

we're watching you Brandon
one Brandon

If you ever feel like something is very, very wrong wrong with life - wrong with yourself, I understand. I have that feeling, too. But in actuality, that feeling isn't wrong. That feeling is just being human. That intense feeling inside is the feeling of existing. Of being alive. Of being a person. It's a mountain to climb. It's a test to pass. It's a challenge we are ultimately worthy of. And rather than dread or resent this challenge, we can embrace it. We can learn from it. And we can celebrate it. Life is very intense, but that doesn't mean it's bad. Understanding this is what partying's all about.

Attached: 337 - yYJTbXB.gif (267x200, 43K)

Emil Cioran > Andrew WK

He actually tried to do some EDM songs because he has no shame and tries to pander absolutely everyone and everything from furries to bronies to stoners to conservatives. I really don't like that about him, it comes off as disingenuous.

youtube.com/watch?v=IDTS7zoI5pw

Also I don't like his new album at all, even though everything else that he put out over the years was great.

>having fun and dancing to music

haha yeah what a bunch of retards, they should be sitting and crying to music instead

>Also why did one of them do this show?

At least that wasn't as bad as his failed youtube kids' show.

The dude just loves everyone. He doesn't like to pick sides

It just comes off as opportunistic and pandering. He never had any lyrics about his fursona or which pony was his favorite back in 2001 or whatever, but as soon as he saw that some furries and bronies were into his music he was suddenly all over those communities and going to conventions.

Maybe he never had any lyrics about which pony was his favourite in 2001 because the modern pony fandom didn't start for another 9 fucking years after that, you dense retard.

Stop having such a tribalistic mind, you absolute plen

>not being an OG brony

whew

It is the buttiest of rocks and that is why it is good

Those digits don't lie

Are you ready to die, Sup Forums?

party at hackensack.bandcamp.com/album/goth-juan-hackensack-immortal