I'm about to eat this on my own

I'm about to eat this on my own.

AMA

Looks nice enjoy

Why do you feel to make a thread

Red edge like a motherfucker.

this

When did you know you'd truly hit rock bottom?

fat fuck

Looks very tasty OP

Do you feel in charge?

Can I have a piece?

>papa johns
good choice

If dubs cum on it.

is that john's favorite?

I remember the first time i ate a large pizza by myself in one shot. First year of university, I was freaking out about the pressures of school and everything.
Flash forward 10 years, I was 240 lbs. It gets easier to eat a whole pizza. Wait until you start ordering two value meals at the drive thru and eating them both yourself. It's great, you get double fries and you can get the double cheeseburger and the nuggets. Throw in applie pies, why not?
I'm back to 185 but it was hard as hell. Just stop now. Trust me, I know what I'm talking about.

>more than one type of meat
No thanks.

Green peppers and mushroom are great second toppings.

someone make an "it gets easier" commercial except it's about becoming a fat fuck

Bane?

>where's my DRINK?!

Congrats on the weight loss bro, nice work

>I'm back to 185
You're still overeat then.

Favorite "Tales From the Crypt" episode?

>Papa John's

>order pan pizza from dominos
>the crust of it all is actually bread, totally soft
This is so fucking gross

If I pull that off would you die?

pan pizza anywhere is a fucking scam. it's more bread (cheaper for the companies) + less toppings

>Why do you feel?

>To make a thread

I fell for the meme because it advertises 2 layers of cheese or some shit. They charge more for it. God it's so icky. I put it in the oven for 20 minutes and it's still soft. I guess I'll have to burn it.

who dis?

My waifu

she cute

post moar

>sexually harass minors
>get a warning from the principal
what fucking country is this?

It's cold and dark in Funland, it fucks with people. They can't be blamed.

K

>papa johns

this fucking...guy's face is in the focal point of the shot, i can't fap to this

although dem tidds are nice

my favorite papa johns is regular crust extra pepperoni, extra cheese, and extra onions.

I don't have a ton of Aya Cash stuff to be honest. Most of it is foot stuff desu.

is you're the worst any good?

how's the fuckins

Seasons 1 and 2 are excellent. It was easily one of the best shows on TV during those seasons. Season 3 is good but not as great as the first two seasons. Would definitely recommend.

It is John's Favorite.

I worked there for 3 years.

Wagecuck

I'm NEET now. Looking for a job though.

if thats dominoes it deserves to go into the trash

that's some good fuckins

will check it out

manlet detected