THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN RETURNS

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks
youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUw_7eFwQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n6Br1JOgrDc
youtube.com/watch?v=DRo2Hr3o3MQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wish Jared leto would go away

It means MOM'S GONNA FREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This. His Joker was abysmal. They probably cut most of his scenes out of embarrassment.

No, Jared's Joker is brilliant if you only you could see the full extended cut of Suicide Squad without the jump cut editing
youtube.com/watch?v=nQmoGxJ5xks

>not liking a masterpiece scene like this
Jared just needed better dialogue otherwise the way he moved with his body in this scene, how it was stage blocked was great

HONKA HONKA

>"ARE YA SWEET TALKING ME? HA...HA..HA... I LOVE THIS GUY... HE'S SOOOO INTENSE!"

The guy who is playing Joker in Gotham is doing a fantastic job.

I hope he is able to play the Joker in a future film
youtube.com/watch?v=SQkUw_7eFwQ

>mfw he actually says this line

Damn, that was awesome. I heard the show is shit, but I might actually watch it now.

Do you think this is a good look for him?

>no coat with just the gold chains around his neck

Nah his joker was conceptually retarded. He's basically just an edgy drug dealer who makes his goons wear hot-topic outfits

>I heard the show is shit, but I might actually watch it now.
Yeah same. He seems like one of the only good things about the show otherwise I wouldn't be bothered watching it.

My friend said the first part of season 1 is a bit boring and slow but it picks up at the second half so unless you wanna watch it on 2x speed or something

>He's basically just an edgy drug dealer
But that's what I like about him.

He is a sexual lustful selfish being who lives off buying the most expensive outfits and clothing.

Very different from Ledger's but still this Joker acts like a little spoiled boy which is the point.

The movie should have done a better job at showing Joker angry with him trying to get "his property" back i.e. Harley but of course instead they made them more romantic in the reshoots.

>Not watching all television and film kinos at X2 speed.

My friend told series explained his behaviour due to some "Joker virus", so idk.

MOM'S
O
M
'
S

I can't understand them talking though. Too fast

And how much time are you saving? an extra 5 minutes less?

GONNA GET TRIPS

what am i looking at?
my fav scene was when he got the guard to help him
>i could tell you meant that.
>ah ah ahh AHH!
>you wanna be my friend?

his wardrobes were pretty good aswell.

lad i have some bad news for you, the last season goes to shit . it was so bad i dropped the entire thing. you will see

WTF OP!? I clicked the image and my mom saw it, now she's freaking out.

also its probably because the character that i hate the most (the pathetic gorilla wanna be mafia boss) keeps coming back

no. it was my least fav of his outfits. his black and white tux or champagne colored jacket was the best.

no he is the joker virus.

I'm hyped, it's going to be hella f*ckin epic!! To celebrate, can we have a times we acted like the joker thread? I'll start

>working at some fast food restaurant
>absolutely love my job
>decide to throw some pranks out on customers
>all in good fun
>guy comes in sweating from the heat outside
>asks if he can have a couple of ice cubes in his drink
>not the norm but what the hell
>come back with the drink snickering to myself
>he takes a sip and I burst out laughing
>he grabs me violently and shouts at me
>WHAT DID YOU DO TO MY DRINK
>tell him behind fits of laughter that he asked for a couple of ice cubes and I only put in one

SOMEBODY STOP ME

too bad they trimmed the scene when Jared Leto apparently made the actor feel a bit "turned on".

Actually what the actor playing the guard said in an interview

>guard kisses Joker's hand
>"I CAN TELL YOU REALLY MEANT THAT"

The suit he wore in the street scene with Harley and at the ACE Chemicals plant was his best.

Too bad it looks like the toy that they were making of him in these clothes isn't gonna be released

youtube.com/watch?v=n6Br1JOgrDc

too bad they did a lot if shit things to this movie. fuck they had the look down.

>I want you to fuck Harley while I watch and masturbate from the corner

oh thats pretty cool. he needs to be shirtless with suspenders in the next movie.

>what am i looking at?
Fangs? Something that's supposed to look like "II"? Both?

i honestly dont know. i mean it looks like a tooth but i just dont get it.

A tooth that has been enjewled. On the end of the tooth there is silver, and the top is some tacky shit with a chain.

you think its his tooth that got knocked out? or is someone gonna put this in their mouth?

really tasteful
money well spent

MPC-HC doesn't let me speed up

>he needs to be shirtless with suspenders in the next movie.
Like this?

He needs to get rid of his "Damaged" tattoo

They should make him carve it out of his forehead

If you re-watch the scene Amanda says "AND GOD HELP ANYONE WHO DISRESPECTS THE QUEEN".

Joker killed Monster T for him calling Harley a bitch but the editing made it hard to understand

You must be mathematical genius.

You heard wrong.

Why? Mine does

Jesus christ

Well, it does, but it's way too fast and I can't find a way to slow it down.

Imagine the next cinematic Joker that comes after edgy as fuck Leto and Lex.

Studios will going to need to impress millenials even more, so I'm really keen to look at what they'll come up with.

By the way this whole character canser started with Nolan's Joker.

I feel like the next Joker is probably gonna be pretty classy again. Similar to the Arkham games Joker because people loved that version.

I hope they go full R Rated when Leto returns and that the next Joker is R Rated too.

Jared Leto described Joker the best
>"He is the devil"

What do you think of the new Harley Hot Toys release?

I think her face good be improved. idk but something about it is a little off. Her face sculpt on her Harley costume version is better

Maybe her face is a little too wide? Whereas in this Harley costume version her face looks perfect and match's Margot Robbie's personification.

Wish it also came with the costume she wore at the start of the movie otherwise I don't think the price is worth it just by buying this version which doesn't come with much important stuff.

Although having her phone would be great if you are a collector and bought Joker's phone as well with the exclusive Joker Hot Toys release

>yes I like collecting

Is that the smoke grenade that comes with him? Irony how they release toys of the alternate film version that we will never see sadly

Since he comes with the grenade, why didn't this toy come with an alternative head sculpt with Joker's burnt face?

Reminder that they released a burnt face of Joker for the Pop Vinyl release

I am guessing these toys started to be made while the original David Ayer cut of Suicide Squad was shown to a test screen audience and then when it got re-edited and reshoots were made, the toy companies just went "FUCK IT WE ARE STILL RELEASING THIS"

Joker is going to be on the after credits.
>Joker and goons are running to their getaway ride after a bank heist
>Batman literally lands on top of the car.
>Joker makes quip about batman being alone and outgunned. Also mentions the lack of Batman being in Gotham during the whole movie
>Bats quips back with how he met some new friends.
>camera pans to all the JL members
>Joker has a clear "fuck!" expression
>cuts to black

No, he is the Joker BABYH

>implying Batman isn't about to set out of his house to fight Deathstroke when suddenly his house is attacked by people dressed in masks
>Laughing is heard as Joker appears
>5 minutes of Batman killing Joker's thugs as he chases Joker around the house
>Joker vanishes
>Batman goes back to trying to stop deathstroke while later will try to get on the case to find out where Joker went
10/10 would be a good scene and a good Joker cameo

>implying Batman won't be watching Youtube videos of Joker doing his thing in the middle of the movie and at the end of the video there's a to be continued and the logo for Batman 2 comes up and the year it's going to be released in
It would be so epic

>killing joke movie with affleck and leto
>produced by zack snyder
>directed by david fincher
>50% rotten tomato score

>50% rotten tomato score
For a 100% meme movie, that seems a bit high.

I am not sure Fincher would touch a project like that even if he was living off trashcans.
Imagine 2 hours of HONKA HONKA-tier dialogue. That would be torture to anyone with a sane mind.

>absolute kino trashed by not being made by the right company

So Watchmen all over again

He's rumored to be directing WWZ 2. Gone Girl wasn't that much of a hit. He's in a perfect position to do a little capeshit. Especially if it's "graphic novel" capeshit.

I fucking love this guy. He also posted it again on Twitter.

why is that news?

Gone Girl might not have been a hit financial wise but it was still a good movie.
Plus Fincher would probably kill himself if he had to follow Snyder's advice. Or try to kill him after a couple of days working with him.

You misspelled Kevin Feige though

his death scene was really good

>2:32
>when the jews hit your brain

what did he mean by this ?

>movie begins with Affleck searching a low lit night club as he finds lots of dead bodies with smiles on their face (think to something horrific like one of the murder scenes from the Hannibal show)
Would be amazing if they made a live action adaption of the Killing Joke

>implying the Joker knows anything about the Jews or politics

Some men just want to watch YOUR MOM FREAK

>No news about Jared Leto's Joker for months
>Suddenly Jared posts a Killing Joke picture with a tooth
Mystery is the best way to attract attention and I like his style

youtube.com/watch?v=DRo2Hr3o3MQ

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.
I am sorry I don't live in Gotham

I doubt it's about GCS because of Margot's husband producing, it's probably The Batman.

>implying big ass studios give a fuck about some cuck not liking that his wife gets JARED.COM every night on set

pic on the left is how I want Jared's Joker to look

>cut some of his hair off on the side to give it a different hairline look (I like the idea of seeing Joker's hair swaying a bit in the breeze)
>get rid of the damaged tattoo

>I doubt it's about GCS because of Margot's husband producing, it's probably The Batman.
So looks like neither Will Smith will be appearing in GSC either?

Sucks because I do actually like him and Margot on screen together

But we all know how jealous Margot's husband must get when Smith and Jared both have been known to really like spending time together with her

Why the hell did Margot have to get married anyway? Now she's living a boring life with a kid

David Ayer wants GSC to be all female so neither any male villains will be appearing by the looks of it

We will be getting a lesbian relationship between Harley and Poison Ivy because Harley apparently leaves Joker (even though they pretty much fucked up the story when they should have just kept the original David Ayer cut where Harley leaves Joker and stays with the Squad at the end).

Unless Harley decides to get back with the Joker in another movie?

Please no bully I am not a comic book reader and so I am not familiar with all the different comic versions but PLEASE can someone tell me what version of comic this Joker is from?

I love his look so much and would purchase one of these comics but idk what to search for

>Sucks because I do actually like him and Margot on screen together

why, they have no chemistry and his deadshot is poorly written and acted, he shaved his head, did his best DAS RITE DAS RITE and took his paycheck.

You described every capeshit actor ever, with different gimmicks

But that's not Joker anymore.

Nah, Jared Leto actually put in some effort, it was ultimately a waste of time and not very good, but he gave it the ol' college try.

Morrison's run.
Leto would look so great with suspenders.

>tfw best Joker will never be Joker

Next joker will be a cyber bully.

Fucking disgusting frittata face.

>Leto would look so great with suspenders.
I agree

>literally copying Leto's scene
What did they mean by this

>this is DCEU's fanbase

I'm only kidding I love MoS and appreciate BvS.

SS was a whole lot of mess but with some greatness hidden away in there.

can't wait for Jared to come back under better direction and writing.

WHY DON'T YOU AGE YOU BEAUTIFUL SON OF A BITCH

Joker was more meant to be a boyfriend than an antagonistic character, which is part of the reason i think people didin't like him.

I like bisexual Joker. kind of fits him really.

I enjoyed SS for what it was tbqh. its early 2000's style was nice

This I can agree with.