The worst thing about being an actress is the WHITE MAN

>The worst thing about being an actress is the WHITE MAN

t. Oona Chaplin

>translate.google.es/translate?sl=es&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=es&ie=UTF-8&u=http://www.elmundo.es/papel/pantallas/2017/01/19/587e3c31e5fdea59758b45cc.html&edit-text=&act=url
Original
>elmundo.es/papel/pantallas/2017/01/19/587e3c31e5fdea59758b45cc.html

Who?

>(((the white man)))

Post her hairy arms.

She quite happily takes the white mans money. Go act in Africa then and see how well it woks out.

Charlie's granddaughter.

post her big sexy feet

>She quite happily takes the white mans money

Don't let that stop you contradicting yourself next time you want to have a good bitch about Jewgold, user.

She's qt.

this pls

>le jews
OK buddy

She looks like itscleo if that works for you.

It must be maddening for an actress to be outskilled by an entire gender.

Sup Forums neckbeards confirmed for women. strange days indeed.

>Chaplin is also a yoga teacher, militant feminist and has no hair on her tongue: "The worst of being an actress? The white man. The white man who claims to know everything and does not recognize his privilege. As a Latina woman, I have to enter into dialogue with people who want to impose stupidities on you. And I do not like it. That's why I fight. All the time.
why the fuck did hardy cast her? if she goes on with this shit she's going to damage the show.

Thank god for that white man that gave you your last name and career.

I'm sure people really give a shitwhile they're polishing their knob to her ass in game of thrones
It's amazing actors haven't learned to stfu yet

she looks pretty white to me

>tfw you're embarrased of sharing nationality with her
I apologize ont her behalf, guys, sorry

Which is?

>brown eyes
dropped
r
o
p
p
e
d

Spaniard

Not him, but she was born and raised in Spain.

Her father is Chilean, though, and her mother American.

WHO

I highly doubt Hardy gives a flying fuck werent people upset that Hardy was playing that character to begin with, they were expecting a nigger to play it.

Un momentito.

This bitch is complaining about white men in relation to her career?!

Her father's name was Castilla, she chose to act under that famous white man to whim she's related. White men have only helped her career.

No le dio con representar la mujer latina cuando decidiĆ³ ser famosa.

except she wouldn't have a career and be able to live her comfortable life if it wasn't for her grandfather, a white male.

literally who?

>they were expecting a nigger to play it.
that would pretty much break the backstory.

>they were expecting a nigger to play it.
Which clearly shows they weren't paying attention. Anyone who thinks his character is half black is proven to be an ADD riddled twat.

>shooting your tiny career in the head

feminism

>werent people upset that Hardy was playing that character to begin with, they were expecting a nigger to play it.

Where did you even hear that, are you taking those screencaps of her husband calling James a nigger out of context?

>Her father's name was Castilla, she chose to act under that famous white man to whim she's related. White men have only helped her career.
Oona getting BTFO

da white man is the reason I'm not successful reeee

Being a conventionally pretty actress from a G7 nation must be tough.

I fapped to THIS?!

>I have to enter into dialogue with people who want to impose stupidities on you. And I do not like it. That's why I fight. All the time .
She has a persecution complex, too bad.

No, he's right. Some people seem to think Hardy's character is black/white mixed race

>But this story beat also means that Hardy, a white man, is supposed to be playing a character who is mixed-race
That's a direct quote from Variety's review. It's also not the only retarded thing in it.

Isn't that literally the job of an actor, unless they also happen to be directing?

Point out that most of those men imposing stupidities happen to be Jewish and watch her simper back into her mansion.

Fuck blumpf and fuck white males

>grand daughter of Charlie Chaplin
>Talking about privileges

>She has a persecution complex

Unfortunately for her it's not the same one subscribed to in this thread.

wtf DROPPED

I'm not ashamed of being Spaniard, mind you, only that she shares that nationality with me, tainting it.

it's like she doesn't even care if we think she's "based" or not. bitch.

>works in an industry invented by white men
>complains about white men
I don't remember women ever inventing a camera.

> I have the hardest and largest ovaries in the world . The balls are fragile and hide, the ovaries survive everything

>Ovaries are dead and used up at 40. Balls still work at 90.

If you're that easily upset I'd say Oona Chaplin's the least of your problems.

>buuhuu muh ebil white men
>literally exists only because of a white man

Why can't they see the paradox that is their existence.

I've seen plenty of sad bastards on Sup Forums trying to claim credit by proxy for things other people did though.

>buuhuu muh ebil brown woman complaining about ebil white men

Why can't they see the paradox that is their existence?

Disgusting nose.

> d-dude race doesn't matter lmao

Africa's average iq is 75 and europe's average iq is 100, you assblasted nigger

I'm easily upset by everything, I'm a millenial posting on Sup Forums, on Sup Forums about a thread that has nothing to do with actual Sup Forums, what did you expect?

Her ass scene in Game of Thrones gave me a boner so hard it took some blood from my brain to maintain it.

Too bad she's a SJW cunt

He didn't imply that yet you sperged out anyway

Yeah, that kinda shit.

> Some guy mocking a perpetual victim blaming da white maye for all her problems is the same as a celebrity going on a platform and claiming that all her problems are the fault of le evil whitey

Astutely put. I don't know what (if anything) I was expecting but it certainly wasn't that.

That's exactly what he implied.
Pic related: you

I'd never even have *heard* of the goddamn, fucking platform if someone hadn't gone all round the houses searching for it. Neither would you.

> how dare you discuss film actresses on a film board! Just ignore them!!

I'm glad that people are waking up to the fact that whites control the world. Now they just need to understand which exact ethnic group controls the world. I'll keep the ovens warm.

Yeah, but, you see, she's latina, i.e. a non-white.
If you got off your lazy, cracker butt, you'd realise that her mother's side are ethnically European, and her father looks like a swarthy European, but he's from Chile, so let's assume that he has some native american ancestry. So she's maybe, like, around, 10% non-white. I think that qualifies someone as an oppressed PoC.

despite being prude on GOT, she did show her tits briefly getting fucked in some indie film

Oona Chaplin might have been born in Spain but she is not ethnically Spanish, and she actually lived most of her life abroad.

Her father is Chilean and through her mother they are basically British.

She resembles Chaplin a lot though.

I've seen her asshole too

>she is not ethnically Spanish
That's why I said nationality not ethnic

Didn't she date some black dude?

BIG
BLACK
CHAPLIN

>Charlie Chaplin's granddaughter

How fucking rich is she?

Jews don't pay me.

You might be surprised. Charlie's numerous marriages and general lechery meant the estate was always going to be extensively subdivided.

>you will never not be white
feels good, must suck being born with a built in inferiority complex.

Once again, it's the white man's fault. I literally can't even right now

holy fuck, is she ever C U T E

Does she even realize that whatever (small) fandom she may have is made up of men who fell in love with her nakedness in Game of Thrones?

You tell me, microdick

>Her father is Chilean

So she's Spanish, because that's where Chileans come from

Thanks USA for feminism and cultural marxism.

Hey man, I may have a six inch dick, but at least it doesn't look like a god damn turd, shitskin

never liked her in got, i had an instinctive repulse torwards her. guess it is explained now why.

We've never had a bitch for president and most of you other faglords currently have stronk womyn in power

>claims to not have inferiority complex
>literally spends his days talking about his supposed superiority

hmm
lol

No, Chileans come from Chile.

> supposed

There's a plethora of factual evidence that proves that negroids are inferior to every other race, I'm glad "muh dick" helps you look pass this though, jigaboo

Chileans and most Hispanic-Americans are basically Indios (Amerindians). Mestizos or Castizos at most, pure Spanish criollos from the colonization age are so few and strange that we can say that they don't exist, basically.

But yes, most "Hispanics" or "Latinos" are basically Native Americans who happen to speak Spanish and whose ancestors adopted Spanish surnames after they were converted to christianity.

Chileans are a fish, dumbass.

Chileans come from Spain hence why they speak Spanish

t. Someone with a half Chilean(Spanish) son

But what about white women?

wew lad, first off I'm not the guy you were talking to before and secondly I'm not black

enjoy your cognitive dissonance tho, Cletus from Kentucky.

> I'm not black
> le epic buzzword
> fuckin redneck xD

Alright, you limp-wristed self-loathing faggot

Is her name Selina something?

Most Chileans are indios, stop deluding yourself.

Some Spaniards can look dark, but when they look dark they look Arabic or Berberic, with very different physical features than the three chilean guys in my pic, and usually never get to this level of brown. When "Hispanics" and "Latinos" look dark they look basically like Quechua/Aimara/Mapuches/whatever indigenous tribe in the region or a mixture between them and Europeans or African slaves or the three of them (especially Caribbean Hispanics/Latinos). The misconceptions that Americans have about Latin America are astounding, you just can't grasp the idea that Spaniards didn't exterminate Native Americans like you did and instead they converted them to christianity and mixed with them.

white males are the entitled autistic and hateful demographic

no wonder nobody can stand them

You're a NEET American with no achievements to your person aren't you; the lot of you are a fucking joke with your white power bullshit obese mutts that you are

>inb4 I make 2 billion USD a year with a supermodel girlfriend I just shitpost here for fun LOL xDDD

Oh, she's the whore who ruined GoT by replacing the white girl Jeyne or whoever?

Fuck her.

Chilean statistics have over 50% of the population being European with about 40% being mestizo and 5% Amerindian.

I don't know how accurate it is but a Chilean + white murican person being mostly European/white is likely.

> BLACKS ARE NOT NATURALLY INFERIOR ANYONE THAT SPOUTS FACTS THAT HURT MY FEELINGS ARE OUTCASTS

You're a worthless delusional self-hating nu-male who probably craves negro cock