Nigger song starts

>nigger song starts
>sounds of snapping fingers and crowds of people yelling AYE or OH! in the background

Attached: 1445206368138.jpg (1024x904, 101K)

>>nigger
Stopped reading. Go back to /polshevik/ land where you came from and don't come back, you soy-guzzling faggot.

dumb frogposter

awwwh did i upset you, boot-lips?

AY LEMME HOLLA AT YA
WOOP WOOP WOOP WOOP

you forgot to sage desu senpai

narumi tamaki OPUD-257

faggot

moon cricket

>soyboy song starts
>sounds of snapping guitar strings and crowds of people singing HEY and HO in the background

Attached: 6a5a0287-baf0-4fc8-82bb-c6530962d78f_133031_CUSTOM.jpg (305x225, 34K)

Cute reply, I can smell the insecurity from your post already. You mad because you no longer have a place in this world and your offspring will someday marry our kind? LMAO, fucking cuck.

Nah, let's keep this up. I want to see how OP makes a fool out of himself.

>>>>>>>>>>>

wow you got REALLY upset!

My dude, referring to yourself in the second person isn't an admirable trait.

>nigger reading comprehension

Shut up, nigger

they are out in full force these last few days

HOL UP
LETS GO
AYYY
UH
AHAHA
BBBRRRRRRRAAA RARA
NIGGUH
AWH SHIT

>brainlet not understanding a simple joke

>nigger getting butthurt on the internet

(You)

funny joke, I lol'd out loud.

>nigger thinks he's clever
Kek

(You)

can you name some examples of this
sounds cozy

Bix Nood by Every Black Person

cant find it on spotify, got a yt link?

>lazy nigger begging for handouts
Not surprising

Just go outside in the inner city. Face north and listen closely. You will hear the ancient sounds of the nog as they sing their song.

check slsk

Us? Lazy? The people who had to pick your cotton for you? The people who consistently worked at the farm because if we didn't, you would whip us into oblivion? The ones who thrived in agricultural jobs and planted many of the crops, fruits and vegetables that people needed to eat? Lazy?

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAAAHAHHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHHAHA

You only did it because we forced you to though. Did that slip your tiny mind?

who are you quoting?

Your mom

Africa heavily thrived on an agricultural society long before you interfered with us, you fucking idiot. Hell, we've developed many societies before you interfered anyway. What is Timbuktu? What's Egypt? So fuck off with your insipid rhetoric that we're lethargic fools when we've made many beautiful works of art, culture, and have developed our own society.

We wuz kangz n farmerz n sheit

White people conquered the world. They subjugated your people for thousands of years. Y'all have barely invented shit. Stop taking credit for Egypt. It wasn't you.

Niggers