KPOP GENERAL

Attached: 1520375379196.jpg (1052x1198, 507K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ch89tPATCYE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_Tour_(Got7)
netizenbuzz.blogspot.kr/2015/05/exid-finally-gets-paid-for-first-time.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=ch89tPATCYE
soty

Taengoo!

Attached: 161226.5.jpg (1800x1200, 933K)

dat rose english MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: 1520818282393.png (631x584, 239K)

Attached: 1507340309054.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: 1520454598100.webm (320x240, 124K)

hola

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 15K)

Attached: 1496040521709.jpg (1255x1920, 279K)

>stopped watching kdramas and kmovies
>stopped watching tv varieties like RM and IC
>stopped watching groups' own lives/shows
>not into new groups at all anymore

What's the endgame of kpop?

nice ant pic my dude

Attached: DYBK3VeVQAggoon.png (800x1200, 1.01M)

that was me with snsd a few years ago. You will come around.

you mean, whats your endgame?

where's this, thailand?

here's the numbers for the fly tour, they were okay but that was peak got7

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fly_Tour_(Got7)

becoming a choabro

why dont you just leave if nothing here interests you anymore

Attached: tumblr_oyn7zw6NcE1uh7ri8o2_400.gif (268x400, 2.76M)

rose art actually good
cub btfo

rose can get it

this. only that I havent come around and never will, because I enjoy kpop retirement a lot

Attached: 022A1321.jpg (2000x3000, 2.86M)

Attached: 1497578337769.webm (516x714, 1.88M)

this

Attached: dubu train.webm (852x480, 2.95M)

Jiyeon...

Attached: handgun.jpg (683x1024, 136K)

Likey jihyo was so nice

Attached: 104424274_05.%C1%F6%C8%BF-01.jpg (2000x1333, 1.14M)

Attached: 뮤직뱅크 Music Bank - BLACK DRESS - CLC.20180309.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

South Korea's endgame is turning into an 1984 society. Literally north Korea but with rainbow flags and feminist signs. Literally Sweden/Canada of east Asia

that drawing was not bad at all

rose has time to practice

and it's even worse when you think most of these sales are from fanclubs bulkbuying for oppa
kpop is a bubble, but boygroups kpop is much worse

underrated

we need one korea to happen so korea's music industry can be bigger and more nugus can make it

taking the dubu train to dubuland

Attached: DYE_3CfVQAAqlDz.jpg (1500x2000, 420K)

why was this allowed?

Attached: 1519561233162.webm (578x900, 2.93M)

why did you save it?

i remember seeing a north korean on hello counselor, and his friends said when he'd get mad he'd say he was gonna gut them and use their intestines as a jump rope and other fucked up shit like that. north koreans are fucking batshit

>it's never about the music and that's why people think twice selling a few hundred thousand albums is good when its not, it really fucking isn't even BTS who sold the most albums last year has fucking NOTHING numbers. 1 million people bought your album? nigga theres like 8 billion people on this planet get a grip.
in my little country the size of korea, bands that put "the music first" are lucky to sell a few thousand albums and no one ever heard of them so bts is doing crazy well to sell millions
i think our most successful international act has like 1,7m COMBINED over a career of 20 years

babymetalrin

that should be their new concept for april comeback

fair enough, liking kpop in general and not getting butt hurt when people say bad things about ur group is good.

being that f***ing adorable? it shouldn't be, i know

and it's important to remember that unlike Japan, Korea pirates A LOT

Attached: twice-one-more-time-jihyo.jpg (1139x695, 48K)

imagine you're a kpop
>most of your clothes are sponsored and you dont have to pay for it
>food during events/shows/tours is handled by catering
>restaurant visits as well as any car rides are filed under business expenses, if they're not provided by the company in the first place
>don't have to pay rent because you live at a dorm
everything is paid for, while you bank the money away until you buy properties with it, as all those last gen kpops are doing

i'm there with you but i made the mistake of picking up some groups after 2014 came and went. 2015 was such a perfect time to get out of this crap, all the groups i had loved released some of their worst stuff, and it was clear that a new guard was on the verge of taking over but hadn't really cemented themselves.

i'd need like 6 ladies code accidents to happen for me to get out of kpop now, but that won't happen so i'm definitely here for another 4 years

I miss fatrin

>tfw no arin fancams of this stage
>only a binnie fancam with a little bit of side arin
a god damn tragedy

Attached: CqeNijtVIAEmF2o-orig.jpg (1000x1500, 196K)

seola*

>while you bank the money away
what money? they get paid shit and only the top of the top can make any money at all, and even between then there is a lot of broke idols

exactly. just once in a while i check in to see whats going on or what my girls are up to these days but thats it

Attached: 022A0127.jpg (3555x2000, 3.86M)

but still no actual freedoms

prinsonship with fancy colours

all that stuff is free, but nearly all idols have trainee debt they have to pay the company back. It takes years to make that money back if ur nugu. Only groups from the big 3 get a salary.

FUCK YEAH

what's the point in comparing kpop to western pop? justin bieber is 24 and worth $300 million. just because they can't compare to that doesn't make they're not crushing it

>monsta x comeback
>shinhwa rerelease their song
i hope my boys can make it...

sucks to be a nugu then I guess. my pops are all rich as fuck and own properties in gangnam district

channel +less plebs btfo

>black dress
>red suits

Attached: 1490885235814.jpg (480x480, 22K)

yes he is ignoring the debt slavery aspect of the game

Attached: jihyolikey.jpg (640x480, 66K)

love cummiehamehas
cummie des garcons

>literally every minute of the day is scheduled
>only a couple hours of sleep
>cellphones often not allowed
>the smaller the company, the bigger the chance of sexual assault

>implying the rich parents didnt pay for that already

exid all seem to be living in comfy apartments. lovelyz are probably alright. only the absolute nugus like clc are completely starving

Attached: bbc247f6d3030541e3a95b5a21b4a320179a7905_hq.jpg (320x400, 25K)

Bae......

didn't Taeyeon say she has only 60 bucks in her bank account or something?

Attached: CLC - Black Dress [세로댄스] _ Dance Choreography.webm (606x1080, 2.88M)

Attached: 1511870008907.png (1366x768, 1.73M)

welcome to life in korea for literally everybody. they still have it better than average

imagine how much debt groups like clc or sonamoo are who have had a lot of comebacks but not one of them has gone well. i wonder if they beg their ceo's not to invest more money into them at a certain point given that it just makes their debt bigger and bigger

>apartments and shit
fuck that

that's probably the case with int'l members. i think most nugu companies use this to make money

they didn't get paid until ah yeah i think tho

SHUT THE HELL UP STOP TALKING ABOUT CUMMIES THAT IS NOT RELATED TO CHOA AT ALL YOU IDIOT

it took exid a viral hail mary hit on the brink of disbandment before they got paid though, most groups aren't that lucky
netizenbuzz.blogspot.kr/2015/05/exid-finally-gets-paid-for-first-time.html

Attached: DNcHIunUIAAW2Yu.jpg (800x1200, 115K)

Attached: DYFeTO7U8AAPmte.jpg (2657x4096, 1.34M)

i think by the 4th generation all that slave contract shit will be donezo. with #metoo and shit, it's a new day in korea, they're taking cues from the west and the west is starting to pay more attention to them. it'll get called out soon i bet and cut off. at the same time though, that might put a lot of nugu companies under that can't operate without slave labor which would centralize power into the top companies

please refrain from being loud around go won, she is delicate

Attached: DUwhkOXUQAABVRj.jpg (800x534, 58K)

i don't think record label investments are usually proper debt in the sense that you have to pay it back once you've fulfilled your contract though
it just gets taken out of your earnings until you break even while your contract is going on

when is momo going to stop doing all these stupid voices in songs?

>"my first payment, i'll be giving it all to my mother"

yeah sounds like they're really starving

all of them get government support as part of the strategy of soft-power, they will be alright even not selling so well

AGAIN!

you're faster than me chingu

Attached: DYFeSvCVwAEvZ16.jpg (2524x3675, 1.62M)

at least that's the way it works in the west, lots of major bands are outrageously "in debt" to their label because of that

Attached: DYFeSRLVAAAYrMO.jpg (1761x2755, 1.07M)

everything is reluctant on gibs though. they also work like wageslaves

never hopefully, bb cream papapa lipstikku mamama was amazing in Likey

Attached: DX7jXsqU0AA-Zf4.png (800x1200, 883K)

probably not since their daily necessities are taken care of by the company (to some standard) but they weren't making any money until then

Train Du Busan

do you think bbc put debt in loona members? because i don't think they will receive their payment even they make it big.

Jesus thats just sad.
I seriously doubt that. Sooyung, Sunny, Yuri and Jessica all own multi million dollar properties/villas in Gangnam and Taeyeon is undoubtedly worth more than any of them.

i didn't know we hate april here

5'3ft. Only two inches shorter than me

Attached: Jihyo_Merry_&_Happy_promo_photo.png (640x427, 451K)

rose pulling out the mario kart

well yea but naturally once their contracts ends they won't have a chance to reach their break even point anymore, meaning they would just owe a shit ton of money. i wonder how many companies continue to promote dead nugus just to have them be paying them back for the rest of their lives after the contracts finish. groups like rainbow from the 2nd gen shouldn't have gotten as many comebacks as they did but dsp just kept on giving knowing it wouldn't work, especially in their last two years.

maybe thats why after school stopped getting promoted? because pledis didn't want to keep adding to their debt? if thats the case their fans sure are stupid for whining so much