Jpegmafia

alright what the fuck is up with this dude. just heard of him through a recommendation on google music. does he just hate everyone? he certainly seems to hate white boys and current mainstream rappers.

Attached: whats his deal.jpg (1200x800, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2EZdak10ypY
youtube.com/watch?v=k-04lIMXn_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is the most muggle tier statement I've ever heard

Attached: harrypotter.jpg (1920x1080, 249K)

youtube.com/watch?v=2EZdak10ypY

another negro with self esteem problems, who would have thought

what that i use google music? i don't care. shit's pretty good. has everything i've ever needed to search for and doesn't have ads.

based harry

its actually called being intelligent

he doesn't have self esteem problems lol he's tired of everyone else's shit if anything. not a single track i have heard from him is self defeating.

absolute and utter garbage.

He's just some old guy who yells into a mic and takes himself VERY seriously.

i won't say he isn't intelligent because his delivery and execution of how he releases his music and discusses subject matter really has my head doing flips. like i don't know where the fuck this guy sits. i cannot put my finger on him. at all. he takes pics with confederate flags, has a song called i might vote for trump, name drops trump multiple times, talks about libtards, Sup Forums, and stormfront but then also just seems like a super militant angry black dude who hates white people and spouts all this nonsense ironically. which one is it? fuck.

You're thinking of MC Ride.

>self-proclaimed communist
>intelligent
Maybe if you live in Vermont people will believe this.

Fuck off Jpeg, you already said we were bad on your twitter

>this nigga unironically thinks pegged is better than carti

Attached: 1520730663994.png (661x637, 569K)

hes a uncle tom who realized white people hate him

some of the biggest sjws in existance are ex uncles

I'm not jpeg. If this dude really is communist and I really were JPEG, I would off myself.

i never said he was better. i said playboi carti is complete and utter garbage. i don't know how i feel about jpeg. that's the whole fucking point of this thread. dude's all over the place, i don't know how to feel about him.

he's worse than carti bro

that may be. i don't care. i want to know where the mother fucker stands.

why? why does it matter. youre fucking retarded

mc ride

Top tier autist

He said that he's playing a character in his music. His lyrics are an over exaggeration of himself.

ripoff of Cities Aviv

carti > jpeginsecureabouthishairlinemafia

fuck both of these dudes bodyguard is where its at.

youtube.com/watch?v=k-04lIMXn_o