/mena/ - gooks with sandnegress fetishes edition

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Kashmiri_descent_from_lost_tribes_of_Israel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Have you ever even seen an arab person with your own eyes kek

She is beautiful

Egypt, Jordan and Turkey are cucked for allowing flights to Israel.
Fuck the Satanic States of America.

I bet you've seen plenty kek

just soyou know in whose thread you are posting

Yes :3

this this this

/mena/ is a pro jew general

Delet my fake white knighting I regret it

Way too small.

Israel needs to be from sea to river

and by river I mean the Indus river

Our countries have freedom of movement and commerce. Those that don't are cucked by the S**di lobby out of opportunities that would serve their nation.

ok now just a brief interruption in shitposting

trade with Israel open economic space in the mena area would the biggest opportunity of the century for the whole region. Iran would be a world class super power outweighting China if it had open trade with israel and europe. Imagine a.country full of middle class urban educated consumers, and a coast open towards the western worlds. This is prosperity right here. Palestine is a very burdening solidarity if you ask me

Please get out of our land
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theory_of_Kashmiri_descent_from_lost_tribes_of_Israel

wish all of /mena/ would form a line and succ my dick tbqhwyf

I don't ask you, udrub udrub tel aviv, may the roads be paved with the skills of the Jews, let every Arab never rest until the Zionist Entity has been destroyed uwu

funniest thing is palipoos still hate and will always hate iranians even if they liberate al quds themselves

arab countries should just resettle all palipoos and allow for israel to become a jewish ethnostate ally

wer do u live bby?

What's that flag in the center

Arabier....

kys

this

I've some pretty big teeth my man

>>>/nederdraad/

I'm going, I'm going.

you know what's fucking hilarious ? one day your autistic urges will drive you to dump the integrality of your bank account into a trip to middle east convinced that your piece of shit foreign face of gookshit will produce enough queer exotic charm to seduce a whore and her family to give you her worn out cunt. But you will be stabbed and raped and stabbed again at the airport unnoticed by the locals

Rude

> super power
>niggers that beat/mutilate themselves over nonsense that happened 1000 years ago could become a superpower

Don't be rude to our friends

Interesting, tell more

noo i was joking stay labnu

molokhia is shit

자살하다, 개구리

Where do you find all these pictures? Share some more qts

Moloxeyyä is a great gift from God to the Nile valley, 100% sure that you didn't taste the real thing or that your taste buds are defective

>he bears hatred against other muslims for doctrinal discrepancies
>but will bend over for the white man

how retarded can you be ?

based
egyptian in estonia user?

nice

Yub

Most Muslims low key don't consider other sects to be Muslim at all

Well, I kind of promised to stay of this thread. Nederdraad is getting quite boring though, it is an endless repeat of the same things over and over again with the same washed out postsers talking about the same things. I guess though a general does not last forever, maybe others think the same off me.

/mena/ is an interesting one though. I cannot really say to be the most postive guy to islam and in my mind I link middle eastern culture quickly to islam. I am perfectly aware that there are other religions there and even euphoric people, but still.

>bends over for whites
where idiot ?
i support refugees and mass migration purely so we can bring about the end of the white scourge.

you once told a story about that old raciste man working in the store
told me that story again pls

THE ABSOLUTE STATE
Oh sheeeeeit you are estonian one

>for doctrinal discrepancies
forgot to add
being a shia isn't just a discrepancies they're mushrikin

>the US is turning into Idiocracy
I'm ok with this

I wil prepare for that by converting to Islam and then I can meet said whore again in jannah hopefully desu

I wish I was surprised

Dutch people are shit

pound me daddy. :3

They should include a statue of Kanye too tbqh

t. Lives in a Dutch country

flan

Kanye is based

t. shit

Doesn't ring a bell, please refresh my memory. Do you remember any other details?

Most of us are euphoric, only a minority are Muslim

I'm a tourist that came only to fuck d*tch women

Like pottery

what's your ethnicity?

Kanye is the only hope for America

Predict the rest of the 21st century in /mena/ history. In ROUGHLY chronological order:

>Sunni-Shia conflict rages on with the Jews happy to see the Middle-East weak and divided, the impasse continues.

>Kurdish nation created and becomes a corrupt, unstable shithole from the outset.

>The decreasing dependence on oil and gas weakens the position of Arab petrostates, which also increasingly become to target of Western sanctions as a resulf of human rights abuses. Gulf nations continually attempt to reform their commodity-dependent economies but keep failing and failing because of ZERO human capital and political isolation. They start turning towards the East (China, maybe India).

>Somewhere in the latter decades an Iranian anti-Islamic revolution takes place, Iran gets a secular government and becomes a valuable ally of Israel. The Iranian-Arab conflict continues, but becomes more of an Islamic-Secular conflict.

>Turkey remains in an uneasy position between Europe and the Middle-East. Will acknowledge the Armenian massacres as a "genocide" as a form of political appeasement.

>Israel remains in roughly the same position. Conflict between secular and orthodox Jews becomes more important than conflict between Jews and Muslims somewhere around 2050. Secular Jews win and force orthodox Jews to get jobs and serve in the army. Conscription abandoned somewhere during the century.

2100: Iran secular and largest economy in the Middle-East, Israel strong as always, petrostates in complete disarray and regress, Turkey second economy in the Middle-East, Egypt weak as always, Iraq, Syria, Lebanon, perhaps Jordan non-existent.

wh*te

quite rude apologize!!!!!

nice fanfic

>Israel nukes the middle east
>for once there is peace in the region
yay

you drink beer and have gay sex to fit in. You make me sick. You sound very self righteous in the wrong place. I find it very hard to explain to you. Your mindset is sterile and dangerous. I am aware that you fled from a land where they cut throat over the color of your socks not matching but that doesn't excuse you. Iran sacrificed its future for muslims, made the suicidal bet of antagonizing the USA over sand and rocks. they chose to forgive iraq for the war and helped it in retaking Mosul. They flew cattle to Quatar the financial center of the rabid dogs wrecking havoc worldwide, because they simply cannot remain passive in a situation that is not even their business.You may hate them, but when they see you, they see a brother.
you have no right of saying who is heretic or not

no you still have the j*ws

oh fug DDD:

I expect Kurdistan to have some kind of Korea situation. The governments of Iraqi and Syrian Kurdistan are vastly different in political and social philosophy, it's unlikely that one will voluntarily submit to the dominance of the other.
Also, why would so many countries cease to exist?

Just an educated prediction.

>educated

lmke

commit suicide

>Which also increasingly become to target of Western sanctions as a resulf of human rights abuses
>Implying the US would sanction its allies
>Implying Russia/China would care
>A future where Kurdistan exists and there's no war between it and Turkey

takbir

they did it, the absolute mad men, kurdistan is coming.

pan arabists on suicide watch.

see

Kurdistan is spread in 4 regions and all of them have different political ideologies. Unless they fix that first, a Kurdistan is never going to exist.

Iraq, Syria et al. are unstable creations of the 20th century which have barely survived the onset of the 21st century. What makes you think they'll survive for another 80 odd years?
Yes, once oil becomes less important the US will not need to have a relation with Gulfstates. Americans hate Arabs and Arabs have zero to offer the world except oil.

Also, Turkey will not declare a war on Iraqi Kurdistan which is the first part of Kurdistan to become independent.

Nah, they'll join up to show the middle-east "how democracy is properly done". Then they realize they still hate eachother and end up like iraq.

It won't, until Turkish Kurdistan unilaterally declares seccession approved by the UN.

> (You)
>Iraq, Syria et al. are unstable creations of the 20th century which have barely survived the onset of the 21st century. What makes you think they'll survive for another 80 odd years?
Inertia and an apathetic population? It's worked pretty well so far

Oh shit, what happened?

great, gotta love Kurdistan.

It will. You retards need to understand Iraqi Kurdistan seceding doesn't mean all the other parts will follow.

>Most of us are euphoric, only a minority are Muslim

I imagine, but I believe one cannot see different regions seperate from their religious and cultural traditions. In a certain way the west, even with all it's unchristian degeneracy is completely linked to that religion.

Stuff like that runs deep, even today you can still see the religious divide between protestant and catholic in the Netherlands (even though that difference is minor compared to islam) notwithstanding that most of us are more euphoric than an autistic kid in a fidgetspinnerfactory.

prove that you're the estonian
post that afro

Yeah if you forget the last decades.

just kill yourself, I am tired of you in all honesty. I think we'd all feel better if you and that racemixed schizo got the fuck out and never came back ever again. You're making a fool of yourself and you're embarassing everyone posting with a star centered red flag. You've basically turned this place into a pit of hospital trash. Frankly you're a moron, You are a total piece of shit idiot moron whose abortion would have produced a net benefit both in terms off resources and global happiness in all seriousness

astafirghullah

Fair enough.

You have a point, but for insiders that stuff can more or less evaporate if you're euphoric enough.

I cut my hair since, but here's my Estonian ID

>tfw no arab girlfriend

are you going to talk or are you incapable of replying and explaining your motives?

Are you the one obessed with Eliza Horan?

feelsbad

no

Well it might look like it eveporates for sure, but oftentimes it does not or worse you become the antithesis of that which you fight against. Which, ironically is still in certain way adhering to that which you just abandoned so clearly. The 'genderqueers' that frown on normal binary genders do their best to raise a boy as girly as possible, thereby still tacitly admitting the normal structure they once knew. The guy that once was Jewish eating pork to rebel against his parents is still in some way recognizing that which is Jewish as part of his identity.

I always think of so called 'new world' creators. Those nations that wanted to start from point blank in history (mind you there is not really a point blank). It actually never really works well, just like Pol Pot tried to make a new society for his Cambodians.

I think he is motivated to find an Arab girlfriend, I might be mistaken.

>every important nation on earth has said no
>US defense secretary said to postpone
>can literally be blockaded by all it's neighbours
>ever independent
lel, it's geography will never let it be completely independant, it will be another georgia or armenia tier country

What's the cure, user? Will my bloodline always be tainted with being a falafel?

Conditions inside Azerbaigeormenia is still better than all its neighboring regions.