What kind of music do they listen to?

What kind of music do they listen to?

Attached: frogcake.jpg (1200x1195, 201K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCXGJQYZ9JA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

video game ost

Any specific ones?

Sup Forumscore

Anything that makes them feel masculine and raises their test levels.

Varg

this

Merzbow, Boredoms, Gerogerigegege, Coil, Throbbing Gristle, Whitehouse, Nurse with Wound, Einstürzende Neubauten, Brainbombs, Egor Letov, Death in June, Current 93, La Monte Young, Moondog, Lou Harrison, Henry Cowell, Luigi Russolo, Popol Vuh, Fishmans, Jean Jacques Perrey, Les Rallizes Dénudés, Rainbow Caroliner, Taj Mahal Travellers, Fushitsusha, Peter Brötzmann, John Cage, Scott Walker, Unwound, Dead, Frank Zappa, Morton Feldman, Captain Beefheart, Pharoah Sanders, Albert Ayler, Ornette Coleman, Alice Coltrane, Arnold Schoenberg, Pierre Boulez, György Ligeti, Karlheinz Stockhausen, Nang Nang, Thinking Fellers Union Local 282, Nara Leão, Basic Channel, Raymond Scott, Delia Derbyshire, Daphne Oram, Noah Howard, Terry Riley, Peter Sotos, Lula Côrtes e Zé Ramalho, Boyd Rice, Mahmoud Ahmed, Henry Flynt, Kazumoto Endo, David Tudor, Aporea, Half Japanese, Mega Banton, Secret Chiefs 3, Keiji Haino, Ramleh, Otomo Yoshihide, John Zorn, Joe Meek, Robbie Basho, Phil Spector, Faxed Head, Harry Partch, Wesley Willis, Fred Frith, The Residents, Sun Ra, Sun City Girls, Hans Krüsi, Royal Trux, Jandek, Yat-Kha, Loren Mazzacane Connors, Pärson Sound, The Dead C, Comus, Cromagnon, Eliane Radigue, Arthur Doyle, Shizuka, The Red Krayola, Henry Cow, Magma, Opus Avantra, Pan.Thy.Monium., Murmuüre, Ksiezyc, Gong, Cukor Bila Smert', cLOUDDEAD, Muslimgauze and Kaoru Abe

Whatever is being played in their current secondlife sim

Trumplets must be the group of people who get the least amount of pussy on the planet

Good American bands:
Led Zeppelin
AC/DC
Motorhead
Even that fag from Queen
YEE YEE

Ones that lean heavily on jpop and uninspired orchestral scores.

European folk metal

>Meme, the post.

not whiny emo poz indie jew folk like elliott smith and the microphones which you pozzed nigger lovers eat up

skrewdriver
field recordings of mexican women getting raped by sherrif joe at the border

Sup Forumslack here

>post-punk
>jazz
>dark ambient
>screamo
>black metal
>psychedelic rock
>noise/power electronics
>shoegaze/dream pop
>classical
>synth-pop/new wave
>vaporwave
>krautrock
>post-rock
>minimal synth

I don't let my political views influence my taste. Also, most of Sup Forums is pretty disappointed with Trump right now. I liked candidate Trump way more than president Trump.

>I liked candidate Trump way more than president Trump.
HAHAHHAH WELL DUH HE'S A FUCKING CONMAN WHO WAS A DEM 10 YEARS AGO BWAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA

>Sup Forumsack here
please hang yourself

I mean, he could be doing better, but I still don't regret voting. I'm still glad he beat Hillary, even if he isn't getting anything done. You still lost, so get fucked.

I want to kill you with my bare hands you fascist piece of shit.

>Sup Forumslack here
so cringe

>fascist
Is this what you actually believe? Going on Sup Forums automatically makes me a nazi? Because I'm not.

>Sup Forumsack here

Imagine admitting to this.

Attached: meme kid.png (377x272, 221K)

It makes you a white supremacist or at the very least a fellow traveler and enabler of them. Rot.

le soysoyososoys

>polack here
go back there racist fuck take your try hard mucore genres with you

this is lowkey one of the most muggle tier statements I've ever seen

Attached: 1520908042816.jpg (1920x1080, 248K)

shoo shoo

Attached: image.jpg (1199x745, 204K)

Yes, fuck off.

Does it, though?

"Racism is evil, and those who cause violence in its name are criminals and thugs, including the KKK, neo-nazis, white supremacists, and other hate groups that are repugnant to everything we hold dear as Americans. We are a nation founded on the truth that all of us are created equal. We are equal in the eyes of our creator, we are equal under the law, and we are equal under our constitution. Those who spread violence in the name of bigotry strike at the very core of America."
- Donald J. Trump

>Going on Sup Forums automatically makes me a nazi?
well, you voted for a moron who spends his time praising strongmen dictators from shithole countries and has been trying to silence critics and jokers alike because it hurts his fee fees

based mc ride

>see? Trump said he isn't racist, that settles it!
t. very fine Neo Nazi

>implying i live in muttland

left that cesspit long ago. i hope trump becomes president for life.

Anything that doesn't offend their easily triggered sensibilities. they're a delicate bunch.

>FINALLY TOLD MY MOM I'M PART OF THE ALT RIGHT. I'M ALLOWED AS LONG AS LONG AS IT DOESN'T INTERFERE WITH SCHOOL.

good luck doing anything with your dainty hands you fucking soyboy

"Crooked Hillary said that I want guns brought into the school classroom. Wrong!" -
Donald J Trump

"We need to arm the teachers to prevent school shootings" - also Donald J Trump

>literally says racism is evil and strikes at the very core of our country
>he's still a racist tho bc CNN told me he is

I get you I migrated from Sup Forums to here I tried to migrate from here to /lit/ but I couldn’t keep up with the reading still do just less.

there's no point in even acknowledging his contradictions, his fans are such braindead drones they dont care.

>based trump opposing then supporting then opposing gun control in the span of 5 days!!

Yeah, that was retarded. I never said that he's perfect. I said in my original post that I'm pretty disappointed with him. I just don't buy into the "Trump is a racist." nonsense. Democrats call anybody who disagrees with them a racist.

he is a clear racist, i will look at his actions and history rather than bullshit pr statements. at best, he is merely a prejudiced bigot. at worst, he holds utter contempt for brown skinned people.

nobody fucking knows how he feels about race but we do know he's a clueless liar

McMaster and Kelly due to resign soon too
WE WINNING WE WINNING

Haha wow fucking die man

Women aren't objects and trump supporters are just nerds who got into politics

Is that the guy from shrek right behind him

Attached: 1414973400538.png (690x810, 428K)

>there's no point in even acknowledging his contradictions, his fans are such braindead drones they dont care.
I literally said in my original post that I've been pretty disappointed with him. I am by no means a "fan."

Democrats 10 years ago didn't support gay marriage or illegal immigrants. Bill Clinton did a whole speech on them

>parrots something some aide typed for him just to save face after days of literally refusing to call out the NEO NAZIS who also killed a demostrator and even his own party and cabinet were apalled
>"s-see based Drumpf he's totally against his own naziboo fanbase"

Trumptards are this retarded

i get it trump was le epic meme man btfoing the establishment in 2016 and you could laugh at him triggering cuck libtards, but lets be honest, hes just another lame duck corporate stooge like the rest of them, stop sucking his dick so hard, it's like defending bush. it's embarrasing and makes you look like a bootlicker, he's not what you thought he was, stop defending this cretin

Blind Guardian

Pandora alt rock station

that's it

Based. Muh Confederate inbreds need to burn at the stake.

DEATH GRIPS

Jesus fuck look at all those fucking hicks.

>sunglasses
>wife beating goatee
>mouth full of dip
>confederate flags
>camo

Are these people really in America? I thought it was a meme.

based

You guys know there are other opinions on Sup Forums right? They literally have communist general threads everyday. Its just a board for political opinions that deviate from the norm. Also, a lot of libertarians and classic liberals voted for Trump. Not everybody who voted for Trump is an evil racist nazi. There aren't enough nazis in America to get a president elected. You overestimate their influence lmao

This

Literally what I said in my original post. He was a decent candidate, but a shit president. Now everybody is calling me a trump fan or a dick-rider, when I literally said that he's been pissing me off ever since he got in office

Yeah, it's the average Southerner and basically any middle aged fuck in a rural area

Attached: hyc0t4vwhtdy.jpg (750x777, 52K)

>You guys know there are other opinions on Sup Forums right?
last time I went (like last week) just for suggesting that Trump is not doing that great of a job I got called, by multiple posters "cuck, soyboy, shill, gtfo, libshit," etc etc, this was outside of a TPG

Sure there might be other opinions on Sup Forums but by and large, the y are def pro trump, not to mention they have infested this entire website

what classical do you listen to

>You still lost, so get fucked.
libs owned. EPIC style!!

>libertarians
>"classic" liberals (which is code for reactionary retards like sargon these days)
>not evil
Lmfao

Attached: 500x500.jpg (500x500, 14K)

>libertarians
>classic liberals
that's just as bad

Sup Forums has ruined this forum

>when the replies are 10x more cringe than the original post

Any non-pro trump or right wing gets ignored or flooded with KEK SHARIABLUE JEW SHILL SOY posts. It's an echo chamber of retarded people and there's really no reason to post there unless you want to circlejerk trump or how much you hate niggers and jews every day.

Camille Saint-Saens, Mussorgsky, Stravinsky, Mozart, Grieg, Carl Orff, Tchaikovsky, a lot of entry-level shit I suppose. Russian classical is pretty great though.

Sup Forums used to be tolerable when it was RON PAUL Sup Forums mixed with libertarian memes and just general contrarianism

too bad they started to believe in their own memes

That guy with the homemade flamethrower was arrested lol

Remember that rally where that guy ran over all those protestors and literally killed that leftist bitch?

If you post on Sup Forums, period, get the fuck out and stay there. I don't care what you call yourself or if it's just "for the memes" or "for the news" (why tf would you get news from them), go back. You probably found this site in 2016, you people are ruining this entire site, stay in your echo chamber, I don't give a shit what you listen to, if you post there, stay the fuck there period.

The amount of soy ITT lmao

Yeah,and I hope that guy rots in hell.

sad and true

>arrested
he shouldnt have been
the kkk hicks should have been though

everything that (You) listen to

racist right libertarian here

The Fall is my favorite band and I mostly listen to postpunk, hardcore, punk blues, krautrock, turntablism, and d&b

this
everywhere they go they just bring shit
9 times out of 10 they're going to have horrific taste too. buttrock, video game ost, metal. if you've ever peeked into their music threads, it is pure trash.

that's not even close to being the worst of it

>I don't care if you're a passionate music fan
>if you believe something different from me, even if you don't make it known, even if you're just here discussing music, FUCK OFF REEEEEEE!!!1! #ImStillWithHer #NaziPunksFuckOff
Dude, calm down. I'm not a fucking nazi boogeyman. My family literally fled nazi Germany in the 1940s. I'm not even really a Trump fan. I even said in my original post that I think Trump is doing a shit job as president. You people are so paranoid lmao

>when the replies to the replies are 10x more cringe than the original post

Hey buddy, I hope you get ass cancer, unironically. Praying to the voodoo gods right now you drop dead.

But you know them they have to spread their hatred and ignorance everywhere on Sup Forums for this false sense of accomplishment. Not understanding that most don't want to hear their bullshit and think they're morons

Right XDDDD So epic and brave of you to speak up

trump weebs listen to death grips and vaporwave

sjw nu (fe)males listen to whatever non cis white male just got pitchfork best new music

Is this trash? I think I have pretty decent taste, especially on a board that has 6ix9ine, Clairo, and fucking Paramore threads everyday.

imagine being so desperate for george w. bush part 2 that you look for every possible reason to criticize yr own president lol

Trump is too incompetent to even heavily damage this country lmao. He's been a lameduck since the beginning

yeah, that guy got arrested too

Does you are making fun because he is fat or something?

Your board is full of newfags who came here because they heard of Sup Forums on the news during the election as the "le alt right sooper scary site". Sup Forums people derail other boards with off topic garbage and their unfunny memes. This board is full of this nonsense every day and it's a music board, and so are most other boards. It's not worth the headache, you all need to be banned if you came here starting during the election and post regularly on Sup Forums, it would save this site

youtube.com/watch?v=tCXGJQYZ9JA

>autist falls ass backwards into music fame
>fates every second of it
>can never have a real relationship
>performs archaic autist ritual in a mirror to the elder deities of ancient times
>can suddenly be free
>mfw

This is true, even if you're a Sup Forums poster you have to admit this.

>My family literally fled nazi Germany in the 1940s
And you voted for the candidate who was supported by the kkk?

Attached: 1465523154808.jpg (478x571, 19K)

>racist right libertarian
i'm really hoping that's a joke

Youre insane

Why the fuck do you post on Sup Forums then if you're a jew? A lot of those people aren't joking, I hope you know that.

no i didn't.

Attached: lawl.jpg (650x366, 36K)