I like the sounds coming from this album but as a white male hes directly insulting me throughout the entire thing...

I like the sounds coming from this album but as a white male hes directly insulting me throughout the entire thing, should I keep listening? it kind of annoys me

Attached: images (36).jpg (300x300, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Wadi
youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could always listen to good music made by your people instead.

it's just bants

Just listen to Death Grips instead. The choice of true peace.

hey peggy no its not
this

Think of this way... White people don't really exist.

So you would kind of be an idiot to get offended. If he was talking about wops or something I might be offended, but I understand that the concept of "white people" has only served to oppress "black people." Moral of the story is, you wouldn't be offended if you weren't attached to white identity. If you are attached to white identity, you deserve to feel uncomfortable listening to music like this because you're a pussy.

>You're like MC Ride
>Two crackers call your album "nigga" and you let that slide, pussy
>Get the fuck out of my genre, my genre >Get the fuck out of my genre, my genre

what did he mean by this?

im ok with that but idk

I do but this is more chill, different kettle of fish

shut up

why does he claim to be in the same genre as death grips when he sounds nothing like them?
is he autistic?

hes so bad
keep race baiting peggy its not helping
youre attached to black identity

hes great value death grips

go home whiteu piggu

I'm asian

k asian identify

I am asian also

wtf I hate ride now
how can dg ever recover from this

shut the fuck up Sup Forumstard

hey jpeg

Dont know how i feel about someone taking shots at MCRide, for some reason hes above all of this, and just seems like a really genuine guy whos way too busy with other shit to even consider mentioning another musician.

Just feels like a cheap attempt at being relevant.

Ride won't give a shit, the line is there just to piss DG fans off

Just dont listen to it and dont buy his tickets if you feel that strongly about it.

Listening to his music i feel like he probably wouldnt even want me to listen to it lol so no thanks, the music itself isnt good enough for me to ignore that.

does that mean i can call you a dirty little nigger then cunt?

He literally insults everything and everyone through his projects that's his schtick

I'm not even black, my mom's German and my Dad is Italian. My grandparents didn't come here seeing themselves as "white."

I'm asian

stfu sensitive ass

you can call people spics and niggers all you want on the internet all day but when someone dares talks shit about whitey its too much for you

obviously, but thats what I mean hes never gonna do a disstrack or anything, has ride ever mentioned another person?

Rides just up there in the 4th dimesion playing chess and this little ordinary faggot is jumping up tryna take shots at home

>You lightskin niggas don't know me
>You half-breeds don't know me

I guarantee none of the white boys triggered in this thread give a shit what he's said about blacks. He's called out blacks, jews, whites, he's the young O'Shea. Live with it.

/thread

he dissed gaga

the difference is doing the other one is socially accepted beyond anonymous shitposting while the other one is not

TRIGGERED LOL

No, thats calling out blacks for not being black enough.
Which is legit one of the worst things about black culture in itself, they constantly bully people if they act too white for listening to the wrong music or watching the wrong tv show or dressing the wrong way.
Its racist and it justs breeds negative peer-group mentality.

Dont get me wrong, white people have a lot they need to work on as well.

yeah but like we dont actually have negative impact on those around us... we are the world, we're what society is and the rest are imperfections and detractions on this, so taking shots at us is uncalled for

Shut your CAC ass up. You namefags are the worst.

really? what track, i know he talks about fucking women in ex mil but they were still trying to figure out their shitck there so i dont really count it in DG canon

>Gaga can't handle this shit
fucking brutal, I know

I had to look CAC up and oh boy am i laffin that thats actually an acronym people use

crackers are the leading cause of every single major problem in the world, accept it whitey.

Attached: honestly.jpg (640x640, 32K)

damn always heard that as "yall guys" glitching together, thats pretty corny

yall need to watch black panther

im asian

name one

>white people are the cause of every major problem in the world
Like keeping Africa from starving to death?

Hacker is probably their corniest track, which makes it such a fun listen.

>LOOK HOW RACIST I AM HURRRRRR

>JOKES ON THEM I WAS ONLY TRYING TO MAKE THE MAD

jpegmafia is literally a 13yo Sup Forumstard

im asian

I'm Asian.

And proud.

The United States will belong to Chinese in our life time. It is inevitable economic strenght and military is in China's favor. Trajectory according to all projections of the future, in approximately 50 years or less China will overtake the US as the world's dominant superpower. Not even mentiong Canada, African continent, New Zealand, Australia which are becoming rightful Chinese clay through soft power investment.

You cannot compete. You are all laughable. American university A+ is C in Chinese high schools I am dead serious right now.

asisns lack moxie, ingenuity, comradary, and balance. they can have all the stats in the world, all the dominance on paper that they want but they will never lead the world. Whites literally always will.

based

I thought the Jews were controlling you though

I think the host still controls its body if it has tape worms, but hey, thats all semantics.

jews arent human dont divert, I have lots of asian friends and colleagues and i can categorically say they arent leaders, they need someone (white) to guide them, their rightful place is as a well disciplined workhorse, when they do actually end up in a leadership role they become cruel and inhumane which can never last.

hahahah.. HAHAHAHAHA

>as a white male
opinion discarded

The device you are using right now to tell us that "Jews are not human" has parts that were developed in israel by jewish people.

Just letting you know, Intel, Microsoft, Google, Apple etc all develop many of their products in israel.

Not true lol, that shit was made by white people not jews. Jews have created nothing of value, they just destroy things.

You don't know what you are talking about.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Silicon_Wadi

I don't care what they have to say about themselves on that (((website))) you linked me. still doesn't change the fact that jews didn't create any of that stuff, they just profit it off of it. no real contributions.

Ok, keep telling yourself that. you are so dumb that arguing with you on the matter is pointless

maybe stop being an insecure soyboy and don't take what some dude says in a song personal

>has parts that were developed in israel by jewish people
so what

the first electronic computer was invented by john atanasoff, a goy

Either stop listening or grow a pair of testicles, it's not an issue, hip-hop has always insulted women and the gays but it's almost certain some of them still enjoyed it and never cried about it

you think you know me

imagine being this retarded

this
and nowhere else on this fucking planet this "black people" & "white people" bullshit exists it's just you stupid americans

im asian

This

then you aren't part of "white people" you've got nothing to do with it
"white people" will ridicule you as much as african americans.

Im asian

Is it really?

>"it's just bants hahahah"
>"WHAT THE FUCK YOU CAN\T SAY NIGGER YOU RACIST!?"

if you listen to any rapper that insults you ethnicity, any music even, and enjoy it, then you lack a spine.

Epic

>Shut your cracka ass cracka ass up

youtube.com/watch?v=xWvWDu6IAyY

what a faggot lmao

i'm "asian"

I'm asian too

white

actually asian this was fuck you to all of you black and white americans

imagine not recognizing quality bantz

>it's another amerimutts think they are white or nigger or spics when they are all just a bunch of las creaturas thread

Attached: 1511152043284.gif (245x264, 996K)

im asian

He really wants to be noticed for his ostentatious behavior, doesn't he

It's pretty hilarious to be honest

THIS

Somewhat true. Whites in Europe in the middle ages didnt view themselves as white but Slavic, Germanic, Nordic, etc. It was more so an ethnic and national thing rather than skin color even.

Are you a man or not?no you shouldnt.

He's literally just a jaded Sup Forumstard
Listen to his old stuff

Reminder to hit him up on Twitter and show him your love for MC Ride. He'll really appreciate that :^)

>Europoors thinking their genes are going to survive another decade.

Attached: 1488826460217.gif (400x296, 443K)

Both are (more or less) experimental hip hop

Didnt he say in the melon Interview that he likes DG and only finds their fans super annoying? Tweeting your autism to him would prove his point.

some would say discount

guns n roses too kinda

Peggy is okay, I wonder what he thought about being in the army