I don't understand...

I don't understand, why wasn't Hollywood protesting when the Obama administration was laying waste to stable and peaceful countries in Middle-East and North Africa? Trump hasn't even done anything yet. Yet already Hollywood has waged war.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710515/You-call-self-defence-youre-murdering-children-Javier-Bardem-Penelope-Cruz-lead-celebrity-revolt-Gaza-genocide.html
youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whose idea was it to fuck with the middle east because of oil? Oh wait, I remember it was the republicans.

>Dubya invades Iraq and Afghanistan
>it's Obama's fault lol

>Middle East is a singular entity
Even if the Bush administration did wage war against Iraq, it was met with massive protests and huge Hollywood outcry. Where were the protests when Libya and Syria were cast into civil war by the Obama administration?

this

you can't blame Obama for a plate that was already there before he started ordering

Because they are hypocrites.

Because Obama was the epitome of nicest guy in the world who is shit at his job.

Celebrities dont attack policies, they attack the person. They could have spoken about the repeal of Obamacare, but they probably dont have a clue what Obamacare is.

>dat pompous faux-self righteousness
I bet you're prematurely balding

>Obama destroys completely peaceful and stable countries like Syria and Libya while reigniting the Cold War
>dude republicans are the warmongerers not us LOL

the alt right are seriously the dumbest fucking cohort of people that the world has ever known

He's black, plays basketball and is cool - that's all the reason you need.

Not an argument and my hairline is godly. Kill yourself.

>drone strike civilians on the regular
>obama a good boy he dindu nuffin

what did you mean by this?

>this delusion

And you still wonder why you lost?

Bush had reasons to go into Afghanistan and Iraq. Al-Qaida operated from Afghanistan and Saddam was an insane madman that would go to war again if the sanctions were ever lifted.

Libya and Syria though? Literally why? They were always the best countries of their respective territory. Now both are in complete anarchy and destruction because the Obama administration wanted to remove Russia's allies.

>Celebrities dont attack policies, they attack the person.

^this
Switch celebrities with "pop-culture consumers".
They live through shallow things, so they can only see anything on a surface level.

Becasue back then, you'll end up in the sequel for Pirates of the Caribbean if you did that

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2710515/You-call-self-defence-youre-murdering-children-Javier-Bardem-Penelope-Cruz-lead-celebrity-revolt-Gaza-genocide.html

>implying you won either

good job galvinizing everyfuckingbody against white males. you're going to have a rough ride from here on out.

>drumf
>can't even spell it properly
Don't you have a "Woman's March" to be in again?

>LOLOL BUSH IS STUPID AM I RIGHT GUYS
>THEY SAID SOMETHING ABOUT TRUMP!!? ****TRIGGERED****

every time

Trump already announced his intention to defund Planned Parenthood and campaigned on destroying the rights of women and minorities in this country. There's also his mess of a cabinet. Obama didn't run for president on the promise of stomping on anyone.

This is a good thread that makes it perfectly clear Americans, regardless on what side of the political spectrum they identify with, don't actually give a shit about global politics, or politics of any kind. It's really only about winning and losing, about having the last word, about besting those they oppose. They're more interested in one-upping their "adversaries" than actually making changes, or caring about real changes. American politics are so fucking retarded.

>implying feminism isn't just an excuse to grow fat and lazy

No, it was the Democrats. Remember the time the Democrats invaded Iraq?

First shia having a mental breakdown at the 1488er and now there's shitskinned niggers lighting aryan hair on fire
youtube.com/watch?v=nnERQIhsCFc
Why are liberals so deranged?

you're on Sup Forums retardo

Because Arab Spring was largely local. Obama had pulled out most of the US forced by then.

>LOLOLLOLO DRUMPF SO STUPID
>IM NOT TRIGGERED YOURE TRIGGERED

every time

Daily reminder short hair on women is fucking gross
Regardless of their body, long hair always looks better.

ScarJo is cute!

Yeah I bet they're all really scared of fat whales and chimps with bats, nazis watchout.

>actually defending neo nazis
>calling other people deranged

you should've been executed in the nuremberg trials along with your """"""heroes"""""""""

Did you forget Hillary supported the war in Iraq? Also the government overthrow of Libya.

Because he hurt their feelings and violated their consensus of what can be and can't be said.

They would attack any Republican candidate but Trump has got them livid because he didn't give a fuck about their holy cows.

Greedy holllywood fucks doing their part to not feel guilty, that they're the worst greedy fucks of the planet.

>Hurrf a commie lighting someone's hair on fire is totally not deranged u guis xD

Kill yourself revleft sperg virgin

>Because Arab Spring was largely local
lol, and half of Syria suddenly got sophisticated weaponry just like that.

are you retarded? There is allmost zero percent of people who voted Trump in Washington DC because it's mostly left liberal, what did you expect?
Also, rights have jobs to to.

>alt right incels calling anyone virgins

lol you basement dwellers sure know irony

Dick Cheney is the guy you've want for that. How can you be so wilfully dense?

stop nazishaming, you dipshit, we did nothing wrong

>stuttering nonsensically in text because you don't even believe your own mentally gymnastics

kek

Before the election Trump supporters claimed that there are no jobs anymore because Obama took them all away. Which is it, are there jobs or not?

The foreigners are taking jobs from hard working Americans but these are offset by the lazy foreigners who dont work and use welfare. It balances out in the end.

>They could have spoken about the repeal of Obamacare, but they probably dont have a clue what Obamacare is.

To be fair, neither do the people who want to repeal Obamacare.

>strawman
Yeah, right :^)

They had already decided Trump's the next Hitler even before he started his campaign, american liberals are actually so fucking retarded they think Obama and Hillary are the left. It's good to know the rest of the world doesn't share this embarrassing delusion and know Obama is a center-right war criminal, and as much as Trump is a pathetic clown, Hillary would have been much worse

>“Now I said it for economic reasons,” Trump said while introducing Representative Mike Pompeo, his pick to lead the agency. “But if you think about it, Mike, if we kept the oil, you probably wouldn’t have ISIS because that’s where they made their money in the first place, so we should have kept the oil. But, okay, maybe we’ll have another chance.”
>maybe we’ll have another chance
>maybe we'll have another chance to literally steal another country's resources

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEE DRUMPF ISN'T GOING TO PAY FOR MY USELESS LIBERAL ARTS DEGREE REEEEEEEEEEEEE

whos that old dyke? dido from the 90s or something?

>Obama is a center-right war criminal
Congratulations, you just wrote the dumbest shit I've ever read.

Democrat or republican doesn't matter in the grand scheme of things, this is just establishment vs anti-establishment.

The reason why Hollywood waged war on Trump is because he wants to rock the boat, it's literally as simple as that. Trump represents a changing world, one in which Hollywood's influence and power is drastically reduced.

There are jobs because liberals are living of wellfare.

That's literally world opinion. Americans live in a bubble thinking Obama is some kind of communist

And he's also going to cut off a good chunk of his supporters from their disability checks. I'd say, "What then?" but we already know the answer.

These liberal degenerates marching for women are being lead by a woman who promotes Sharia Law.

What is dumb about it?

I'm a POC who voted trump.

Fuck liberals. You have to go back

I think you'll find obese 'disabled' cunts like Boogie2988 were with her.

Women love sharia law be real here

Getting told what to do by an invading force is basically their fetish

The libcuck bubble is real

Umm, Britain and France 100 years ago?

Surely, but I struggle to see how some of these "praise kek" types make a living outside of disability checks.

Myopia tbqh. It's easier to ignore foreign policy fuck ups when you've got a relatively charismatic and inoffensive guy like Obama running the show.
Trump's campaigned on promises of domestic reform, a lot of which is heavily right wing, he comes off as an obnoxious dickhead, and he doesn't seem like he's going to be much of an improvement on Obama in terms of foreign policy, especially when he proposes massive tariffs on some of the USA's closest trading partners.

Exactly, women instinctively and biologically feel the need to be dominated.
Kek protects.

There are ton of arguments that women were happier before the "liberation" era where women weren't expected to act like men and also fuck around so much they end up miserable in marriage.

>Exactly, women instinctively and biologically feel the need to be dominated.

One explained to me that she wanted to be raped because she wanted to feel like she was so attractive a guy couldnt control himself and had to have her

University graduate, intelligent, 'churchie'.

They're all memes

>Kek protects.
You'll be surprised, friend.

I really don't get these fucking people.

If Trump fucks up, sure, protest away, hell I might even join you.

But ffs, the man hasn't even done anything yet and there's this protest against him right away? what the fuck? These people are dividing the country more instead of uniting and moving on.

Just let the man do his job first ffs

>University graduate, intelligent, 'churchie'.
Looks are very deceptive with girls. Even the ones who look very shy and shut-in are in desperate need for hard dicking. That's how the female sex operates. All of this is really just a front of the true nature of women.

Go to redacted they're in full panic mode and believing in conspiracy theories

>protesting before a president does anything.
Liberals are the definition of shallow idiots.

Now they've established that this is not about policy they have boxed themselves into a corner.

Trump used to be cool with me but I hate him now