Remember that episode where Barbara got locked up in a sex dungeon?

Remember that episode where Barbara got locked up in a sex dungeon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=m-6nfkLQXso
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

gotham thread?

i stopped watching after season 2 it got boring real fast

I stopped watching after episode 1 since it felt like generic cable TV bullshit only with some batman characters

wtf kind of gag is that?
Guess you can't trust Hollywood for realism in these matters

Well you better start watching it again because shit's getting good

youtube.com/watch?v=m-6nfkLQXso

but the joker got revived and shits gonna get crazy hahahahaahhahaha

I feel so fucking retarded for still watching this show

remember when Ivy was a qt?

>tfw Selena is the new Season 1 Barbera
Getting kinda tired of her family drama.

How long was she in there? Why didn't she grow any pit hair?

And now she's a mommy

only watch it because my waifu is in it

It looks like a fucking pacifier

The first season was pretty bad, the 2nd half of it gets better though.

People told me season 2 was much better, but it just seemed like a bunch of missteps to me. Got bored enough to drop it entirely. Plus making penguin gay for the riddler was a bit reddit

Crazy Barbara is honestly my favorite character on TV right now, and the only reason I still watch Gotham.

It's a shame she's stuck as Barabara gordon, I think she would make an excellent Harley Quinn.

Gotham is worth watching just for Barbara.

That's like the exact opposite.

Season one they still thought they were going to be a Batman cop drama. By seaosn two they went full camp and now it's like a live action cartoon show. The only downside is they continue to bring back universally hated characters like Fish and Jerome possibly just to spite critics because they think they're getting canceled every season.

Remember when she was grooming Catgirl? Did they ever follow up on that plot? I stopped watching a couple episodes into the Mr Freeze story. Is Barbara still a footslut? I think I remember her shoes always being off.

>wifu
>you mean shitfu

Penguin is still a murderous psychopath, that's still enjoyable..

Penguin going full babbling retard for Ed and now being outsmarted by people is kinda killing the show. He was pretty much the highlight of it and now isn't acting like the character would. It's like as soon as they made him gay they also made him a fag.

Season one and two Penguin would have killed Ed's girlfriend and then locked him in the basement as his sex slave. Him getting played now based on how much he wants Ed's dick is the opposite of his conniving one step ahead character. Fucking annoying. It's not like this show had much going for it besides fun Penguin and hot females.

>It's not like this show had much going for it besides fun Penguin and hot females.

so true