Peter

>Peter...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SThRvg6cdQI
youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

check this five

...and now he's a werehouse.

>With great power, comes great responsibility. Purge this city of the niggers Peter
What did he mean by this?

with great dubs comes great responsibility

>It's you who's out, Gobby. Out of this country now that Trump is in power!

>as you know, Trump is becoming our president soon. You might as well start using your powers to begin the mass killings of the filthy Jews that inhabit our once great city

>I missed the part where that's my problem, you fucking dirty mexican-looking kike cunt

>"Peter... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. I just want you to know that only until the last reptilian kike expires, hissing and thrashing about violently, in a fetid pool of its own blood and bile, can the Aryan race liberate the Earth and fulfill the Thulean prophecy of the Black Sun. The Jewish worm must be torn from the soft heart of humanity with the cold, implacable determination of a skilled surgeon. Heil Odin! Heil Hitler! Bring forth the glorious New Dawn under which humanity shall conquer the stars with the firm, benevolent hand of the Eternal Galactic Reich!

>Oh and, uh, with great power comes great responsibility."

>white man's burden

>what's your name
>The Human Holocaust
>The Human Holocaust? Try naming yourself after Something that actually happened

Jesus Raimi

The editing in the PG13 cut of the movie really changed the tone of this scene.

>"The Human Holocaust? Man that sucks...The exaggerated!, The unbelievable! The falsified! The fabricated....Holocaust-Man!!!

>peter... let me tell you something. the ovens at treblinka would have had to burn over eight thousand bodies a day to make the purported death toll accurate, even though it takes eight hours for a modern incinerator to burn just one body. hell, was it four million dead? two million? now six million? the kikes just can't make up their minds. have you ever seen what a penitentiary gas chamber looks like? it's constructed completely of metal and seals shut to make it air tight. compared to the wooden doors of the so called "gas chambers" at auschwitz it makes it pretty fucking clear that the holocaust is simply another product of jewish deceit.
how did raimi get away with this?

>Peter, if international finance Jewry in and outside Europe should succeed in once again plunging the nations into a world war, then the result will not be the victory of Jewry, but rather the annihilation of the Jewish race in Europe!

>We see clearly that this war could only end with the extermination of the Germanic peoples, or that Jewry must disappear from Europe. I already said it on September 1, 1939 in the German Reichstag...that this war will not end the way the Jews have foreseen it, namely that the European Aryan peoples will be exterminated; rather the result of this war will be the annihilation of Jewry. For once all the others will not bleed to death alone; for once the ancient Jewish law will come into play: an eye for an eye; a tooth for a tooth.

Raimi really went too far in a few places.

>Uncle Ben: All the things you've been thinking about Peter, make me sad.
>Peter: Can’t you understand? I’m racially tolerant.
>Uncle Ben': Peter all the times we talked about white pride, cultural marxism, racial purity...all those times I counted on you to have the courage to take a stand against liberal brainwashing...
>Peter: I can’t live your dreams anymore. I want a life of my own.
>Uncle Ben: You’ve been given a gift, Peter. With white skin comes white power. Raise your hand to the Iron Eagle, son.
>Peter: No Uncle Ben. I’m just Peter Parker. I’m White Supremacy Man no more. No more.

There wasn't a dry eye in the house when we saw this. Bravo, Raimi.

>Now it's six million and one

>With white skin comes white power

>Heil Odin! Heil Hitler!

>white light behind him

the juxtaposition of the cinematography really empowered his words

>[Peter walks into theater lobby]
>Doorman: Ah! Yamulke.
>[Peter stops, puts on a yamulke, then moves forward again]
>Doorman: Wait, you might want to...[motions for Peter to put money into bin marked "Donations for Israeli Settlements"]
>[Peter puts the money in and moves forward again]
>[Doorman stops him entering temple]
>Doorman: Can I help you?
>Peter: Yeah, I, uh, I've come to see the bat mitzvah.
>Doorman: Oh, I'm sorry sir: "No one will be seated after the doors are closed."... It helps keep out the goyim.
>Peter: Ah, I understand. Umm... Miss Watsonberg, She's a friend of mine, she asked me to come.
>Doorman: But not to come gentile.
>Peter: But, I have to see the ceremony. If you just let me in, I'll stand by the--
>Doorman: Shh. (Points his hands to the sign that says, "Silence The Goyim in the Street Before You Must Silence Him At Your Door")

I love how this character is always thwarting Spidey with some wacky scheme!

>Take this phenobarbital, it's a relaxant. It'll keep you calm while we do this bank job

>fly! Shoot! Seig heil!

>You know, Peter, with great power comes great responsibility. Rudyard Kipling called it "White Man's Burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant.
>[Ben looks directly at the camera.]
>"The niggers, the spics, the chinks...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the elm tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Pete. We'll have every nigger in this country dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me shot in a carjacking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the American Nazi Party.

I really felt like Ben was talking just to me here. What great acting on Cliff Robertson's part!

It was weird how the Cliff Robertson was murdered by a member of the New Black Panther Party.

someone fucking post it pls

>With great power comes great responsibility. You're no fucking nigger Peter. You can't live off food stamps. You can't impregnate more woman than you can count and never speak to them again. You can't risk your future handing out dope on a corner. You can't be "Lightin' up niggas" with your "Homies". None of that. You're a white man, and you need to act like it. You need to make your race proud, and make me proud. I didn't spend all these years reading Mein Kampf to you before bed for your to act like some gangbanger, or knock up some nigger whore and pollute our blood. Now you see that thug nigger walking down the street over there? I want you to take this, and bash his goddamn brains in, Peter. Do it for Thor. Do it for Hitler.

>Peter Parker: (regarding Uncle Ben) Aunt May, you shouldn't blame yourself.
>May Parker: Oh, I know I shouldn't. It's just...you wanted to take the subway, and he said only niggers, spics, and whores used public transportation. If only I had stopped him, then all three of us would be having tea together.
>(There is a brief pause of silence. Finally, Peter speaks)
>Peter Parker: I'm responsible.
>May Parker: For what?
>Peter Parker: For what happened to Uncle Ben.
>May Parker: But, you were at the klan rally. You were setting up the fiery cross...
>Peter Parker: He drove me to the rally, but I never went in.
>May Parker: What do you mean?
>Peter Parker: I went someplace else, someplace where I thought I could learn about racial tolerance, to be progressive, because I wanted to impress Mary Jane. It happened so fast... I learned about other cultures, the guy taught me how to respect others, then he got robbed...a buck nigger was walking out the door... I could have lynched him, but I...didn't want to look racist. I let him go, I let him get away. He wanted a car, one can only assume, and he tried to take Uncle Ben's, from what I can infer. Uncle Ben said no...and then he stood his geound. Uncle Ben was arrested that night for being the only one who did the right thing. I held his hand when the liberal media tried to smear him as a bigot. I've tried to tell you so many times...
>(May gets up and leaves the table)

Wow. Powerful stuff, Raimi.

doesn't Peter with his spider DNA mean he has an impure bloodline?

someone post the tranny fuckhut one

a werehouse?

I like this meme because I doubt normies will ever have the guts to steal it

THIS IS SO STUPID SPIDERMAN ISN'T A RACIST HE IS A GOOD GUY YOU DUMB IDIOTS, RACISTS ARE EVIL AND SPIDERMAN IS GOOD! SPIDERMAN IS NOT RACIST!!!

>You want door fix, Man of Spiders? Yes, I know these things you do. I learn how to find many secrets in old country. You will not pay rent? This is fair. We will take rent in other ways. When I was in old country, in Bosnia, my friends and I...we do things to women. Terrible things, make them ugly women who will never be loved. Your friends, redhead girl and science girl...they will beg me to stop, as my men and I rain alternating blows of ejaculating and fists upon them. And when they are broken, Man of Spiders, when they are nothing more than shells...you will know that the rent has been paid.

>For this month.

>Oh, you're sad because a girl at your high-school doesn't like you back? Don't tell me you have it hard because you're a pathetic kissless virgin. You can act sad when you have to leave behind the lady-boy you fell in love with and made passionate steamy love to in a collapsing bamboo shack, just like I did. When I was your age, I left school to bullseye gooks from a helicopter in the middle of some god forsaken jungle. I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me. You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground? We were going to build our lives together there, Peter! You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

>Peter, have you ever been in a Turkish prison?

>"Always do the right thing."
"That's it?"
>"That's it."
"I got it. I'm gone."

>Peter....Peter...

Funniest iteration of this meme

Peter Parker fails at life is YTP kino

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me.

>Peter ... I'm speaking to you from beyond the grave peter I'm burning in hell peter IM IN HELL IM BURNING IN HELL

what did he mean by this?

It's the burden of the white man.

I thought it's total appropriate. If you laugh at raimiposting it doesn't make you racist, right?

Yeah but normies have to post behind their handle or real identity, there's a cost to laughing at racist stuff in that context.

>You know what? Fuck you. Get the fuck out of my car.

Every damn time

youtu.be/SThRvg6cdQI

>now it's six million and one

This was pretty disrespectful imo.

>finally ... Zyklon B

In 2016 Maguire revealed the grueling tactics Raimi employed in order to get the most out of the cast for the trilogy. Such tactics included shouting various expletives, mostly racially charged, at maguires co-star Kirsten Dunst with a bullhorn as well as drawing mustaches on holocaust victim photos and taping them in various hidden places of her trailer, the most shocking of which was at the bottom of a toilet. When questioned about the stunt he simply stated "I named him Ali Shaheeb Muhammad." Other techniques in his arsenal were making J.K. Simmons snort copious amounts of chili powder to "bring out the 'spic lick taco talk rage' from within him" in the first movie. Maguire arguably suffered the worst of Raimi's wrath as he was forced to kick a rusty nail about 3 times a day in order to ensure tetanus so he was able to develop an intense jaw that "couldn't possibly occur naturally in his little twink fag body naturally. This broke his back which was coincidentally already part of the script in the second movie. Raimi still made Maguire fall off the building a couple of times to ensure the shots looked authentic as possible despite a medical professional and a rather unecessary 9/11 witness claiming it was already authentic the first time. Raimi proceeded to order a pair of discs over to the group, both of which were copies of the first movie's untreated unmastered director's cut which featured approximately 36 hours of footage, 34 of which were of spider-man trying and mercilessly failing to help on the September 11th terrorist attacks on New York City. Much of this footage was of spider-man running, jumping, and attempting to save jumpers by their genitals. The film cuts to the second half of theatrical cut only after Spidey trampolines on a penis-shaped web on Ground Zero. Raimi claims this is to symbolize how "the gays are destroying america. Did you not see that skinny little cumbucket suckboy we cast?" Maguire wishes to work with Raimi again in the future.

>Peter: Who am I? You sure you want to know? The story of my life is not for the faint of heart. If somebody said it was Islamic militants...if somebody told you the destruction of the WTC was an act of terror, not a carefully planned demolition...somebody lied. But let me assure you, this like any story worth telling... is all about a country.
>(Camera shows a shot of a map of Israel marked 1948)
>That country. The money grubbing backstabbers. The people I've loathed since before I even learned about the Third Reich.
>[Referring to Flash Goldberg sitting next to Mary Jane] I'd like to say that's me benefitting from insurance payouts to Jewish landlords of the WTC.
>[Referring to fat kid in front of them messily eating a jelly doughnut] Heck, I'd even take him.
>[As we see a nerdy Peter running along the bus, asking to stop] That's me.
>"THIS BUS HAS MISCEGENATED, WHITE SCHOOLS FOR WHITE STUDENTS"

How did Raimi just slip all this in?

>Goblin: Are you in, or are you out?
>Spider Man: It's you who is out Jewyy, out of your sheckles!

>Uncle Ben: Peter... these are the years when a man changes into the man he's going to be for the rest of his life. Just be careful who you change into. This guy, Flash Goldstein, he undoubtedly deserved what happened. But just because you can spray paint a swastika on his garage door, doesn't give you the right to. Remember, white men wield power...niggers rely on crime.
>Peter Parker: Are you afraid that I'm gonna turn into some kind of jungle bunny? Quit worrying about me, okay?! Something's different. I'll figure it out. Quit lecturing me, please!
>Uncle Ben: I don't mean to lecture, and I don't mean to preach. And I know I'm not the Grand Cyclops...
Peter Parker: Then stop pretending to be!

>HEY SANDNIGGER, GO BACK WHERE YOU CAME FROM! AMERICA FOR AMERICANS!

Immediately after 9/11 was a strange time.

RESPONSIBILITY'S COOL, BUT THERE'S MORE THINGS IN LIFE.

LIKE GETTING YOUR DICK

RODE ALL FUCKING NIGHT.

Everytime

>This is the white house, not the black house!

Jesus Christ Raimi...

youtube.com/watch?v=SThRvg6cdQI

AYO NO-INS-AND-OUTS, WHEN YOU COME OUT YOUR SHIT IS GONE

>did i ever tell you the time i was in Okinawa Peter?

>i was hunkered down by the enemy fire behind a palm tree so i grabbed a dismembered torso of a dead soldier and used him as shield. I moved and mowed down at least four of those yellow fuckers with my BAR and then a mortar blew next to me. I spent two months in a shitty hospital pissing myself every day and here i have to listen you crying about how you cant get laid with that Mary-Jane whore....

This pic is kino.

>We must secure the existence of our race and a future for white children
What was raimi thinking?

Still one of the best posts on Sup Forums

>Peter, did I ever tell you about that funny as fuck scene on Okinawa?

>I was under heavy fire from the Japs. My buddy decided he was going to flank, take a closer look. Watching him climb over the dead bodies of the first guys who recon'd the area was terrible. So my buddy is getting closer, and closer... Suddenly he puts his hand on a poor dude who'd obviously been KO'd. Now this guy straight up pops up, rigid as a board, like a fucking slap-stick comedy Peter, this guy was also a fucking spitting image of that scene from Evil Dead, remember it? Pretty famous image now I think about it. Anyway by buddy screams his lungs out, scared fucking shit, this guy comes to life in front of him! For about 2 seconds.. he suddenly has his brains blasted all over my buddies face. Some of it goes in his mouth, quite something. Then by buddy, bless his soul, gets his blown off straight away. Whomever that slant eye fuck who was aiming as a dead-shot, I stuck behind my cover like it was the hottest piece of ass around town. Anyway Peter, I just laughed my ass off, just laughed it completely off. My squaddies thought I had gone nuts, but it was the funniest shit I saw in the entire war.

>So my point is, Peter, girls love a sense of humour. So next time you see a head explode, or you yourself get exploded by being filled up by sand, just have a laugh. It makes the situation so much better....

>...vote for Trump.

>Peter, look at this webm i found yesterday.

>seig heil

This is truly the best Sup Forums meme. I love you all

pretty good

Someone post the werehouse one, I've forgotten it.

>do it for Thor
Wow, incredible! Foreshadowing the MCU so long in advance! Raimi's films truly are kino

How come he didn't use his Spidey powers to get in? He could have gotten the pussy that night.

>watch it!

>Peter did i ever tell you, i think we need to end the negroid race?
Jesus Raimi, how did he get away with that?

>Peter, make sure to wear gloves when working with poisonous animals, especially spiders and women. They like to stab you with thier fangs and suck out all the life and happiness right out of you. That's all a woman is - a hideous, poison-filled parasite.
>Now I know what you're thinking, "But Uncle Ben, you're married to a woman." Shut the fuck up Peter, don't talk about May that way. You think I'd marry a real woman? Why do you think we don't have any kids of our own? Trust me Peter, beneath "her" dress is a cock and pair of balls as old and wrinlky as a month-old zuccini and a pair of avocados. Her asshole is like a used rubber band now but back when she was young, goddamn she was as tight as a infant and just as smooth.
>Anyways, what was I talking about? Oh yeah, spiders. Wear gloves. I saw on the news a farmer got bit by a wolf and turned into a werewolf. His brother got his finger slammed in the front door of his house and now he's a werehouse. Has to have forklifts drive into his recieving dock every day, unloading boxes.
>Anyway, I wanted to tell you all this before the Alzheimers gets me.

>Peter... Make sure to visit the web page that taught me everything I know. Learn from them. They know the truth.

>>Peter...
Reptar?

Jesus that's so realistic. Raimi is a fucking poet.

>You coulda stopped 9/11, kid! What happened?
>I missed the part where that's my fucking problem
You could really connect with Peter's character at that moment

>His brother got his finger slammed in the front door of his house and now he's a werehouse. Has to have forklifts drive into his recieving dock every day, unloading boxes.
kek'd heartily

>You think I felt good about firebombing his chink village and watching our fuck-hut burn to the ground?

every fucking single time
my sides are destroyed

>... i'm your uncle!
>NOOOOOOOOO

>and now he's a werehouse
every fucking time

This is the reason I still browse Sup Forums

toppy kekky

fucking lol

>4444
dude calm down

checked

>In regard to the filming of the rape scene, Maguire said, "When I wanted to do the rape scene, I explained to [Kirsten Dunst] that I was going to hit her and rape her. There was no emotional relationship between us, because I had put a clause in all my contracts stating that they would not make love with Spider-man. We had never talked to each other. I knew nothing about her. We went to the desert with two other people: the photographer and Raimi. No one else. he said, 'I'm not going to rehearse. There will be only one take because it will be impossible to repeat. Roll the cameras only when I signal you to.' Then I told her, 'Pain does not hurt. Hit me.' And she hit me. I said, 'Harder.' And she started to hit me very hard, hard enough to break a rib... I ached for a week. After she had hit me long enough and hard enough to tire her, I said, 'Now it's my turn. Roll the cameras.' And I really... I really... I really raped her. And she screamed."[1]

>I'm a cuck
>I'm a weirdo
>What the hell am I doing here?
I think the 90's really got to Raimi

>and now he's a werehouse

God I forgot how dark this film was. I'm surprised my parents let me watch it back in the day

>I fried so many slopes, they named a brand of rice after me
Good stuff

underrated

[Muffled Sieg Heil Viktoria playing in the distance]
Not very subtle Raimi

Don't you prefer the timeline where Aunt May rapes Peter?

>Now it's my turn

Raimi, how did you managed to pass all this shit on tv?

>Peter, remember, with great power comes great responsibility. Also if your wife or girlfriend is ever mouthing off to you, don't be afraid to give her a little one-two combo to the gut. For Christ's sake though, stay away from the face. Some limp wristed liberal do gooder may see the bruises, and then my friend you are up shit creek, sans paddle.
>Make sure you watch how hard you punch her stomach, too, otherwise you can fuck something up and instead of having your own kids, your "legacy" will consist of raising your twink brother in law's "I swear I'm not a faggot" baby.
>Whoops. Happy 18th birthday anyway, Pete. I didn't buy you anything.