Mischa Barton- what went wrong?

>Actress Mischa Barton was hospitalized on Thursday morning for a psychiatric evaluation after neighbors called police to report that she was seen hanging over her backyard fence, screaming and exhibiting bizarre and disturbing behavior.

>The 31-year-old actor, best known for her role as Marissa Cooper in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003-2007), was seen and photographed hanging over her backyard fence at her West Hollywood home wearing only a shirt and tie, according to TMZ. She was heard rambling incoherently and screaming about something she believed to be “world shattering.” She was also heard rambling about Ziggy Stardust, her dog, and saying that her mother was a witch (Mischa had sued her mother Nuala in 2015, alleging that she defrauded her of money).

>Then she fell off the fence.

>“Oh my God, it’s over! I feel it, and it’s angry!” she cried after she fell off the fence into her backyard.

>Sheriff Deputies responded to 9-1-1 calls alerting them about a jumper or a possible overdose. Law enforcement officers reportedly transported Mischa voluntarily to a local hospital for psychiatric evaluation.

her mental health. That's all. She's been struggling with it all her life.

PCP? She'll be fine.

Would still fug

>“Oh my God, it’s over! I feel it, and it’s angry!”

She voted for Jill Stein

Why didn't Ryan go over and save her?

what did they mean by this

>that feel when Capricorn

WHAT ME DO?!?!

isn't she an alcohol. must've mixed the wrong stuff.

so where are the pics?

Go to hell where you belong, pedo-faggot.

If you were a cop at this moment, seeing her being totally drunk and defenseless, would you touch her between her legs?

I WANT OFF MR. BONES WILD RIDE

Bohmeian Grove is true. Her soul was sacrificed to Moloch years ago.

the mom is fucking hot too whatever her name is I always forget but she's in spawn too.

no...

Thirteen?

Of course I'd grope her but only in way that would still give me plausible deniability.

It's all been downhill since The Sixth Sense

Summer was better

>land of the '''''''''''''free'''''''''''''
>can't call your mom a witch

I am currectly rewatching OC and I had forgotten how fucking pretty Mischa Barton was. Like, it's almost unbelievable. These fucking dresses with open backs, hnnnnnnnnnng.

And seriously, I don't think there ever was a series with a more attractive cast than the OC.

she's a secret Britbong, that explains a lot

bitch had to go and get all in her own head and destroyed the show

but maybe it was for the best, they wouldve trashed it and made 9 seasons of shit if she stayed

but she did make a lot of people a lot less money than they wouldve otherwise earnt, so in that sense, she is a cunt to them

looks like some woke infowarriors
Pretty redpilled

I don't know what's happening.
Obviously a mental break down of some kind. Why are sexy women so fucked up?

>>The 31-year-old actor, best known for her role as Marissa Cooper in the hit TV series The O.C. (2003-2007), was seen and photographed hanging over her backyard fence at her West Hollywood home wearing only a shirt and tie

Pics? Is she still fat?

She was with Her

thank god I only watched the first season without all that liberal propaganda

How about I call a couple of niggas to rape you instead?

That's just her Monarch programming glitching. Should be fine, unless you see a black cat twice.

>isn't she an alcohol

Ryan deserved better, and luckily, got better.

Guess she'll be seeing Dr. Burke after all.