>"Windows 7 is much more user friendly than Windows Vista"
>[laugh track]
>"I don't like that"
>[laugh track]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kddqINA1vOA
autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/08/13/why-our-autism-community-loves-sheldon-cooper
youtu.be/Tenm8ByNSTY
reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5qf5gn/proving_that_reddit_is_made_up_millions_of/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why wouldn't he be using Linux?

because hes a gamer

they have poorly-coded N64 emulators on Linux too

he's supposed to be smart

and the writers all use macs and know that PCs also exist

Because hes a physics major, and no one outside of computer hobbists and programmers know what linux is.

The first 3 seasons of this show were comfy.

>physicists don't program
Typical TBBT nerd

There's a linux version of COMSOL.

He uses ubuntu. One of the few episodes I saw had the line:
>oh, ubuntu. You're my favorite Linux based OS.
>[laugh track]

I kid you the fuck not. How does this fucking show have so many emmys.

youtube.com/watch?v=kddqINA1vOA

I'd just like to interject for a moment. What you're referring to as Linux, is in fact, GNU/Linux, or as I've recently taken to calling it, GNU plus Linux. Linux is not an operating system unto itself, but rather another free component of a fully functioning GNU system made useful by the GNU corelibs, shell utilities and vital system components comprising a full OS as defined by POSIX.

Many computer users run a modified version of the GNU system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of GNU which is widely used today is often called Linux, and many of its users are not aware that it is basically the GNU system, developed by the GNU Project.

There really is a Linux, and these people are using it, but it is just a part of the system they use. Linux is the kernel: the program in the system that allocates the machine's resources to the other programs that you run. The kernel is an essential part of an operating system, but useless by itself; it can only function in the context of a complete operating system. Linux is normally used in combination with the GNU operating system: the whole system is basically GNU with Linux added, or GNU/Linux. All the so-called Linux distributions are really distributions of GNU/Linux.

He said Linux-based, not Linux, you dumbass

autismspeaks.org/blog/2014/08/13/why-our-autism-community-loves-sheldon-cooper

>it's a Sheldon refuses to speak to people who don't use Gentoo episode
>it's a Sheldon gets upset because The Fappening guy was sent to prison even though "it was just phishing and the 'victims' deserved it" episode
>it's a Sheldon tries to be more social so he goes on /soc/ and posts his penis in a cock rate thread because "it's the convention of the community" episode
>it's a Sheldon gets arrested after sending multiple death threats to a child episode
>it's a Stuart posts a thread with a link to the live broadcast of his suicide on /r9k/ and wizardchan episode
>it's a Sheldon asks Leonard when he's gonna learn episode

>it's a Penny finds Leonard's cunny folder episode

>it's a Raj starts preferring traps episode

>it's a Bernadette discovers Howard's 10 year old moldy fleshlight in the crawl space episode

>it's a Howard discovers MLess flashback episode

youtu.be/Tenm8ByNSTY

>Because hes a physics major

guess what all those super computers crunching physics calculations use

a character like him should definitely know what linux is, and would probably have experience with it at school

>not recognizing the quintessential Sup Forums pasta

I recognize it, but it doesn't make sense in this context

Yes it does
Ubuntu is a distributor of Linux
Linux is actually GNU-Linux
It checks out, you don't however
>>>/reddit/

Holy shit I dont usually say anything but if you dont know this pasta you need to stop posting and lurk for like a year at least my man

Linux is just the colonel, useless without the GNU userland tools.

>colonel

The colonel (also called nucleus) is a computer program that constitutes the central core of a computer's operating system. It has complete control over everything that occurs in the system. As such, it is the first program loaded on startup, and then manages the remainder of the startup, as well as input/output requests from software, translating them into data processing instructions for the central processing unit.
Educate yourself, techno-weenie.

Top kek

lol u guys are losers

See:
reddit.com/r/circlebroke2/comments/5qf5gn/proving_that_reddit_is_made_up_millions_of/

Used to be such a great show. Last few seasons have been shitty.