Black people are whiny and annoying

Black people are whiny and annoying.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EfAFI0kutXk
youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Implying it wasn't whites getting angry at him.

it's not even that bad

>"He then later tweeted - Whats the deal with Black Lives Matter? They are not black and their lives really dont matter"

What does Michael Richards think of this?

stop laughing, it's not funny

>why do they call it welfare?
>no one who needs it is well, and its not fair to everyone else!

woodyseesanigger.ytmnd.com

Literally no one likes blacks except Americans.

That's pretty funny for a Jerry Seinfeld joke.

Why do liberals like attacking one of their own all the time

Saw this earlier today. I thought for sure there would be a thread with 100+ replies complaining about SJW's and/or niggers but I guess I missed it amid all the Trump, Blacked, and "cunny" shitthreads.

The best part about it is that he's one of the celebrities who has recently been talking about how difficult it is to do comedy these days because the PC-crowd is so sensitive.

I'm sure this won't do much to change his perspective on the issue.

i said some pretty mean things about some afro americans...

>getting mad about a pun

SJWs have really lost it

they are chanting allahu ackbar in the street and torturing white males. civil war when

Are Seinfeld, gyllenhaal, DDL, and Larry David the only good Jews in the entertainment business

Seinfeld likes doing stuff like this because him being one of those guys that complains about people getting offended by jokes keeps him a teeny bit relevant every few months.

it's a never-ending purity test.

he's a jew, so he can't actually be a conservative, he can only be one of those liberals who pretends to complain about SJW/PC

Labia-measuring contest.

THEY'RE NOT BLACK AND THEY'RE NOT PEOPLE

>Who’s writing your tweets now? The Breitbart humor section staff?
I'm so tired of this over-dramatized hyperbole. Next thing, they'll be calling him an "alt-ring comedian".

I would cut a limb off to see Lewis Black rant about these retarded complainers.

It's not even saying anything about BLM. It's just mentioning it, not insulting it or whatever.

Ok guys, Black Lives Matter is a Jewish and feminist backed movement. None of the leaders are actually fucking black. Feminist have a history of using blacks to push their agenda.

Manginas btfo

Seinfeld has been politically ambiguous his entire career, kiddo.

Welcome to 2017, Jerry, where humorless scolds will call you a racist as they advocate genocide

Contest to see who can be the most offended.

Social media was a mistake

I remember watching that on Letterman. It looked so much like a bit from Seinfeld that the audience couldn't stop laughing.

youtube.com/watch?v=EfAFI0kutXk

It's obvious he's liberal

>Williams notes that at 60, Seinfeld is still "figuring out who he is. For example: in recent years as he's learned about autism spectrum disorders, he sees it in himself."
>Seinfeld confirms that, saying, "I think, on a very drawn-out scale, I think I'm on the spectrum."
>"Why? What are the markers?" asks Williams.
>"You know, never paying attention to the right things," says Seinfeld. "Basic social engagement is really a struggle."
>Seinfeld goes on to explain, "I'm very literal. When people talk to me and they use expressions, sometimes I don't know what they're saying. But I don't see it as dysfunctional. I just think of it as an alternate mindset."

What did he mean by this?

>not adding "Not that there's anything wrong with it."

You are mistaken if you believe it's the blacks who get all uppity, whiny, and militant over the most benign shit.

It's a bunch of over-apologetic upper middle to upper class white ass people who are looking to inflate their sense of self-righteousness, and their ego as a whole, by doing what they consider "fighting against racism in all it's forms", which usually entails being illogical and extremely sensitive about something that should be taken light heartedly.

they are pathetic people who want to feel powerful by publically shaming people, which works best on other liberals who care about seeming PC and will give in, works alright on normies who dont care that much about politics and eventually will just ignore them, and ironically works the worst on actual racists who will say yeah so what I'm racist fuck off nigger which kills the power fantasy

What's obvious?

>Another unsatisfied customer
Huh? In what way are they a customer?

painfully obvious he just did it to trigger them, it's not even a joke.

i like it.

He doesn't understand kids these days.

When did a couple of tweets become 'outrage'? Fuck clickbait.

"I'm not a racist that's what's so insane about this"

This.

Yep. Almost every time.

I think if you complain about something that someone says, you should be put to death from now on. Starting with me.

The argument is that whenever this shit tier movement is harmlessly referenced (even by a clear ally of the group) it is really appropriating a very serious message that no humor or even parallel (people getting mad about that aug lives matter from deus ex) can be drawn from.

>yfw jerry drives a priceless classic car through a protest, laughing maniacally

This is mostly true, but don't think some blacks weren't upset.

As for these white people, these fuckers don't even live around real blacks. They don't know shit.

It's funny because it was recently Australia Day here and some indigenous people protested but the majority were white people. Meanwhile, there were prominent indigenous figures calling the protesters out saying they don't protest against the indigenous domestic violence, poverty, alcoholism and child abuse.

What's the deal with protestors?

>his arm casually out the window
based

Lazy journalists that "report" on "backlash" that's nothing more than a couple of angry tweets are 100x worse than the people actually complaining. None of this shit would ever come to anyone's attention without them.

All it takes to create a story now is to say there's outrage, and then quote/link to literally like three tweets from completely random people. Fucking disgusting.

Like 90% of Twitter is black people, bloggers, and SJWs, so of course you can find a couple of tweets about people getting mad about anything. Doesn't mean it should make national news.

>Saying "all lives matter" is offensive and racist

You have 10 seconds to explain this, Sup Forums

>DEN WHY YOU KILLIN' ALL US BRUDDAHS, CRACKA?

It is racist because only black lives matter and everyone else can fuck off.

Are they supposed to be pros at taking tests? Well they're not passing any eye tests, that's for sure.

Seinfeld is one of the cleanest standup comedians in the business. Really says a lot about the times we're stuck living in.

They say there are no conservative comedians.

So why is it that liberals can never take a joke?

this is why trump won

>angry on somoene else's behalf

this meme needs to die asap

it goes back to being patronizing toward native americans, thinking they need a "white savior"

So I'm driving home, and I see white liberals picketing.

I think to myself, here's my chance.

I'll run them over, with my car.

BEW WOMP BUM BUM BEWWEPWEP WOP WOP

I remember watching an interview with the chucklefuck who started that whole thing and named it the Black Lives Matter movement or whatever the fuck, and when the person interviewing was like "Well, some would say that ALL lives matter, what would you say to that?", the guy said "Yes I understand that however this particular movement is specifically for the black population, so that is why that is our name." or something very close to that.

Now my problem is, when you name something Black Lives Matter, you have to go into it KNOWING full fucking well that you're going to stir up not only the militant blacks who will shout and riot and do crazy shit thinking they've got a ton of support behind them, but you're also going to stir up anyone who is racist against blacks as well.

Point is, that motherfucker is such an instigator with that shit, and he has to know it, there's no way he doesn't realize how terrible that name is for a multitude of reasons, and how it provokes all the wrong fucking people. For that reason alone, that guy is a fucking piece of shit.

name one (one) argument

how embarrassing must it be for some screeching liberal white girl to start yapping about "your cause" and defending you on twitter, on whatever it may be, when you're a black dude. i mean let them do their thing.

>culture of outrage

how the fuck is a comedian supposed to survive in this world?

Thanks leftists, you killed comedy. Enjoy your Drumph jokes.

they're fucking idiots screaming "dindu nuffin" everytime a criminal gets shot and the media was too cowardly to call them out on it because it was an election year

>not picking up white honeys who dance and chant about you in the street
ayo white boi, you got a lot to learn

>One liberal gets offended
WHY CANT LIBERALS TAKE A JOKE

>going after a rich jew in the media

bad move, soros wont like this, these sjws are walking down a dangerous path

The hard brutal truth.

all these problems would dissapear if you killed yourselves right now tbqh

updooted, top marks m8 nice argument.

you now realize if this happened today Seinfeld would be pulled from all syndication because of sjw hysteria

lel

Underrated

stop laughing, it's not funny.

>They say there are no conservative comedians.

True. I wonder, why are there no funny right wing comedians? Hmm.

>making light of green oppression for your jokes
I sincerely hope you kill yourself. For real.

Educate yourself, oppressor.
youtube.com/watch?v=hpiIWMWWVco

Liberals, like women, are obsessed with leveling -- who is on top, who is on bottom, who is above someone else. "I'm better than you."

Liberals are stuck in an endless Virtue Olympics, where everyone who doesn't think exactly like them is a Horrible Human Being.

That's why it makes no sense to pander to liberals. They'll always find someone else to bitch about. They're never satisfied. They get off on being petty, sanctimonious assholes.

maybe they don't like clowning for a living.

it's called "continuous revolution" and is a primary pillar of maoist tactics

How are you going to decide whats funny or not. You're so fucked, check your goy book and twatter to see if it was ok.

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO FUCKING EASILY OFFENDED BY EVERYTHING JESUS CHRIST IT'S A FUCKING JOKE, IT IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE ANY SERIOUS CONNOTATION OR INTENTION NOR IS ANY REAL MEANING SUPPOSED TO BE DERIVED FROM IT YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO APPRECIATE THE UGLY SIDE OF THINGS AS A FORM OF AWARENESS OF THE RESTRAINT YOU AS A PERSON HAVE FOR ADHERING TO COURTEOUSNESS AND RIGHTEOUSNESS ALL THE TIME, A JOKE ISN'T MEANT TO SMITE THOSE THINGS NOR DEMEAN THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>uses the term "the blacks"
>then proceeds to complain about how other people whine and complain..

The irony, senpai.. It cuts deep.

What's that saying "to see who holds power, look to who you aren't allowed to criticise"

Leftists can't take a joke because they're currently the establishment, in the 90's it was fox news.

>SJWs have really lost it

They never had it.

Fucking truth. Stupid crybabies.

I swear conservatards pull the race card just as much as if not more than liberals.. Who gives a fuck.

Lewis Black has the best rants.

I'm surprised he hasn't died of a heart attack or brain aneurysm.

So he just should have omitted "the" and it would be ok? Or do you really think 'African American' makes any sense?

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

What's the DEAL with Twitter? Who ARE these people?

Kevin Alfred Strom said that and even though he's 100% right in that regard, he also completely drove the National Alliance into the ground after William Luther Pierce's death and is an alleged pedophile so it's probably best to be careful where you throw that quote around. It's often misattributed to Voltaire.

I thought he said "dat juss aint tru"