Jesus FUCKING Christ

Jesus FUCKING Christ

They turned Archie into a fucking live-action series?!

What the actual fuck is happening? Why would they do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=djRAiiFlCy8
youtube.com/watch?v=7Nz_B2B_QVg
youtube.com/watch?v=-9KVfn2-EEU
youtube.com/watch?v=lEHKa2iF95s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>he's too dumb to appreciate CWkino

appealing to memberberries and the new generation of nostalgia drinkers

Don't forget dem waifus

First episode was also pretty good.

Oh come on. Don't act like you didn't want this. You recognized the brand of "Archie Comics." You're in the right age demographic to have fond memories of that property. And if you'll go ahead and check the reviews, you'll hear that it's got a sort of "Twin Peaks"-y flavor to it, and I just know you have positive opinions of "Twin Peaks."

The analysis doesn't lie, user - you're going to love this show. Go on, just give it a click. Watch an episode or two just to see how you feel. I think you'll find it quite "comfy," I'd even call it "diner-kino."

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTT

does the nigress wear cat-ears?

not sure about this netflix originals but id watch the fuck out of this

>Riverdale ain't ready for this strong black furry woman of color. Hissin' on these racists like #meow

But why would they make it live-action?

Animated shows turned into live-action never fucking work! They're always terrible. Why? Because the creators of the shows can do things that can only be done in animated shows.

And why did they include a black female character? I certainly don't remember any black female characters in the comics or show.

>But why would they make it live-action?
Because.
>And why did they include a black female character?
How new to the world of American television are you?
Gotta fulfill the quotas and racial representation, mang.

>And why did they include a black female character? I certainly don't remember any black female characters in the comics or show.

Valerie was black, buddy.

Where is it a Netflix Original?

>Why would they do this?

Because an idiot took that trailer seriously:

tfw studio execs are now too autistic to get humor

I liked it better when it was less edgy for the sake of edgyness:

youtube.com/watch?v=7Nz_B2B_QVg

>edgy
I really don't think you know what that word means.

Archie is old as dirt. It was a comics, a radio show, a live-action tv series in black and white, a movie, a cartoon, a Buffy-like cartoon (Archie Weird Mysteries), etc.

Even the comics have plenty of AUs like Archie growing old, zombie apocalypse-verse, etc.

I don't think you know what I think you think that word means to you about me.

Archie meets Twin Peaks is the definition of edge.

youtube.com/watch?v=-9KVfn2-EEU

easily the worst pussycat

All the Pussycats are the best can't imagine Melody losing her virginity

How is Twin Peaks considered edgy?

>zombie apocalypse-verse
Afterlife with Archie was pretty great

Why didn't they get the black actress to play her then? Instead she's playing Melody Valentine.

Here's how this happened:

The creators write a dark teenage murder mystery investigation series akin to Brick or Twin Peaks. The producers said "sounds great but how about we attach it to an existing brand..."

and thus this mutant was born

How the fuck should I know, I was just proving that you don't know shit about Archie, maybe stop getting mad about things you don't know or care about.

Wouldn't that be something?

>not remembering one insignificant character means I don't know shit about Archie

Really?

>s-she's insignificant despite being part of THE most famous band in the series

Stay mad

To be fair, she was only part of The Archies in a single story.

;)

You gotta know when to use *braaap* in the right situation bruh, that is not one of them. Don't do it again

youtube.com/watch?v=lEHKa2iF95s

>they made miss grundy a milf
This shows going to be shit but I'll still watch a few episodes because I love archie comics.

Saw the first ep, it was better than the trailers suggested, but that's not saying much.

Veronica acress sure is waifu-material, rest were bland and Cherry Blossom was so over the top bitch villain it became ridicoulus.

Overall this type of show should fit CW like a glove, but for some reason (shitty trailers ?) it didn't do well, only a 0.5 rating in viewership is very bad for a much hyped premiere.