*bends godspeed you fat redditor over a table and pounds their tight little canadian assholes while simultaneously...

*bends godspeed you fat redditor over a table and pounds their tight little canadian assholes while simultaneously shitting all over lift your twink fist like redditors to heaven*

Attached: Capture.png (472x566, 590K)

Attached: 53AA1CC9-A5FF-4A92-8197-88F86EF21319.gif (480x208, 615K)

*drinks til his face is red and his wife leaves him*

*becomes and looks like the vince russo of the indie industry*

his hair is so nice

>godspeed you fat redditor

Attached: 6f0.jpg (800x526, 68K)

I feel like all the random weird bullshit and insight he has, its somewhat fascinating but it would mean a lot more coming from someone who's actually made a good piece of music ... am I missing something? what band was he in exactly? then again some of the things hes saying would kinda ruin my views of whatever that album is...

same thing could be said about anyone even the melon

me

also agree this is hilarious

>caring about the opinions of "professional critics"

Attached: large.jpg (800x450, 59K)

the melon is the absolute worst. he just sorta describes the surface elements of an album
>adjective instruments
>also adjective instrument
and tosses out an arbitrary number for almost always a flash of the moment artist that he himself admits was lukewarm on and zero explanation as to why hes even talking about them ( if you haven't put it together yet he gets paid to talk about most of these artists)

chris ott at least was involved in music on some level

"fuhck pih forgk"
*mumbled while sucking this guys dick*

hi efrim!

>godspeedshitters still this BTFO
thank you chris thank you

everyone konws all lights fucked on the hairy amp drooling is Godspeed's best, right ahead of Zero Kaneda. No real Godspeed fan actually likes Lift Your Skinny Fists

why are you newfags so obsessed with chris ott all of a sudden

Because he's shitting on Sup Forumscore and nu/mu/ likes that

So he doesn't like Godspeed then

no one with taste does

Why are you lying

i'm not. godspeed you fat redditor is officially btfo for all eternity.

Please explain with your own words and opinion. Not regurgitated mind hive arguments. Genuinely curious.

His video series should be about classically bad or controversial albums, like Zeitgeist by Smashing Pumpkins

"godspeed you fat redditor" is such a good phrase lol

>has to have godspeed you fat redditors shittiness explained to him
top lel!

nu/mu/ are the ones obsessed with murcore

Attached: file.jpg (900x900, 89K)

Nah you are lying

Stop samefagging your shit joke, you're not even half as witty as Ott.

fat redditor that loves godshit detected

Let me tell you a secret, kiddo. Not everyone who dislikes your jokes is actually offended.