rateyourmusic.com/~snnug
rateyourmusic.com/collection/contrapatior/r0.5-5.0,ss.rd
rateyourmusic.com/~mihr
rateyourmusic.com/~fruitfork
rateyourmusic.com/~DarrylSpeed
youtube.com/watch?v=aid0iMLOiyQ
rateyourmusic.com/~bodi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

wew lad I use a trip too but I could never imagine caring enough about my Sup Forums clout to post it in my fucking rym profile

rateyourmusic.com/~contrapatior

rateyourmusic.com/~decemberwyatt
>stop listening to Car Seat Headrest
For once I agree with you on something.
Not bad but overrated.
What're your favorite genre's? I'm guessing hip-hop, but I kinda want to rec you some stuff I think you'd like.

rateyourmusic.com/~snnug

Attached: 1462680741764.jpg (641x538, 80K)

>I'm guessing hip-hop,
lol wat
rateyourmusic.com/collection/contrapatior/r0.5-5.0,ss.rd

IDM, Ambient, & related genre's eh?
I was mostly going off of shared releases we have rated to be honest. I'm not big into the aforementioned genre's, so perhaps I'll ask the opposite.

What would you suggest most as a good kind of starting point for the genre? I haven't been a huge fan of anything I've heard so far in that style, but nothing I've disliked either.
Huh, we only disagree on a few releases, and nearly all of them you have rated higher than I do.

EXCEPT Yeezus. I'm not hating, and 3 isn't an absolutely awful score, but I'm curious to what you did/didn't get out of it.
It's one of my few favorite albums that immediately clicked with me.

rateyourmusic.com/~mihr fakerating like J "M" C

>ambient
celer - capri or discourses of the withered
william basinski - melancholia
belong - common era
benn jorden - pale blue dot

His name is Sean, and Boi He Bout To Do It (pretend to listen to music, watch television, and read “obscure” texts, that is)!

rateyourmusic.com/~fruitfork

how do i start listening to music again?

>gave a narkopop a 2
>agrees with me perfectly on 3 autechre albums
what a champ

fakerating like L “A” D

just press play bub...

Thanks lad. Added them to my backlog.
Think I'll check out PBD first, just based off of genre tags seems the most immediately appealing to my sensibilities.
Cheers.
That's an awful lot of mid tier ratings for everything. Not inherently a bad thing though.
If you're really burnt out, take a break. I usually do every 2-3 months for about 1-2 weeks. I don't mean completely not listening to music mind you, but I try not to listen to anything new and generally keep my "intake" of music to a minimum. That way by the end I miss listening to it and enjoy it once I start up again.

pale blue dot is a "tribute to carl sagan" and really does sound like it. it's an ambient album that demands attention imo.

Attached: image.jpg (1508x1493, 451K)

how non sequitur

Ignore that lad
Sounds pretty good to me laddo. I much prefer music that requires active listening as opposed to background stuff. I'm about to go to bed, but I gave a random track a listen to preview it to myself & it sounds very pleasant. Def see the Carl Sagan tribute aspect of it.

just stop and then start again

rateyourmusic.com/~DarrylSpeed
I have autism send help

Attached: 53.png (552x543, 358K)

Check out 151A by Kishi Bashi.
Since you're such a big fan of AnCo, I feel like you should enjoy this album at least somewhat.
youtube.com/watch?v=aid0iMLOiyQ

Intro track for sample

thanks I'll check it out

rateyourmusic.com/~bodi

add me I guess

okay