When did you realize his management paid a company to shill him unrelentlessly on this board...

When did you realize his management paid a company to shill him unrelentlessly on this board? Not a terrible idea because it seems to have worked.

Attached: E398247A-CAB2-484B-AE92-2692EC95545E.jpg (900x900, 142K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/76jDW99bHIY?t=4m14s
youtube.com/watch?v=LD8AV43lXhc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Attached: 6f8.png (760x572, 247K)

Bump

huh

Are you implying that NIGGAS IFFY UH?

SCUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUM

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

I see Trippie Redd's anti-6ix9ine shills have arrived

Attached: 1521205833774.jpg (1080x720, 134K)

Trippie is actually the ugliest mother fucker I have ever seen

I get uncomfortable whenever I look at him. I've seen literally disfigured people look less unsettling than him

Decent music though

t. IFFY

Trippie redd gets a percentage of all 6ix9ines revenue son

Bump

Lies. OP is a paid shill though

Yes for what? What am I shilling? That 6ix9ine makes terrible music? No need to pay money for anyone to shill that opinion when it’s the right one.

I posted my face on /soc/ and someone said I look like a caucasian non-rainbow version of 6ix9ine and this haunts me for all eternity.

that’s one song only son

They're both fucking garbage.

Dark Knight Dummo is p good though.

His music is not even all that bad, even by todays standards. even by todays hip hop standards its better than most of the horseshit that comes out

Not really. You just listen to so much shit that you're deluded into thinking this is good.

I think it's funny that you think this board is important enough to shill on

this

Well, let's start. If Sup Forums can find and menace a CTR office above a UPS, we can probably find a shitty PR company.

six nine is awesome and i'm a metal head and hate rap

Stfu lol!

I'm serious

Yeah, it's shills and not retarded 10 year olds posting 69 all over the internet.
All the ten year old I see screaming out Billy lyrics are all paid shills too.

Fact is, someone is probably going to shoot him soon, it's America after all.

And maybe one of those ten year olds will get luck and he'll decide to rape them too.

>Sup Forums
>one of the most visited websites on the internet
>also easy as fuck to shill since it's all anonymous
Yeah, gee, I bet paid shills would NEVER think about posting here, nope! why would they? This is a secret club after all right?

Look 69 is unique got a great style and lyrical approach make him a gangster to be feared. He's dope

t. shills

He's a skinnyfat clown lmao

You must be new here.

yeah I’m thinking no

underage / newshit

>company shilling him
>better make a thread to inform the obvious
thanks op

But of course, my good sir, nobody would EVER think about advertising on Sup Forums, never! Why would they? *nervous laughter*

He's OG and you need to learn respect or he'll pop ya

lmfao I'd love to see that tiny spic attempt to raise a hand on me. rofl

thumbs down

exactly

>n-no u

Kill yourself.

not an argument

he's a hood as fuck artist. Why would they shill on a website populated by whites and asians.

I can't be the only patrician here who unironically enjoys Gummo, right?

REEE U IDIOT ITS SHILLS I SWEAR IM NOT DELUSIONAL

it's my fav

>he hasn't killed himself yet

>he's a hood as fuck artist
This is what 12 year old white boys really believe.

>whites and asians

That's his main demographic.

this post is the reason these threads exist, youre just too easy to make fun of

>I LISTEN TO SHITTY MUSIC OUT OF SPITE

Attached: 1521302275003.png (403x448, 53K)

>liking what i dont like is impossible
>best thing for someone that doesnt like it is to bump the thread going full sperg every single time

Attached: 1475655492502.gif (336x253, 936K)

Prove it.

>implying I don't sage shitty 69 threads
>shamelessly sucking the cock of a rainbow haired pedophile

Attached: 1516099643785.jpg (720x736, 32K)

lol no
ask anyone that’s not a faggot about Sup Forums and they’ll respond with a “what’s that?”

YOU CAN TALK HOT ON DA INTERNET BOI
THATS THAT GOOFY SHIT
WE AINT INTO THAT BOI

>he can't separate art from the artist
Pleb.

you do seem pretty challenged so ill just spell it out for you
people post it ironically because you go into assblasted mode, like youre doing right now

Attached: 1426483256488.jpg (1024x768, 205K)

he wrote teh most anti black lyrics i have ever read, kind of amazing

>he thinks we're being ironic
The buttfury of these gaydos is just a bonus, I like his voice.

ALL I DO IS SUCK DICK AND MY FANS SUCK DICK TOO
FUCK MY FANS UP THE ASS AND RAPE KIDS AT SCHOOL

omg he's soo good

Well shit, I didn't know he actually speaks spanish.

>he likes listening to pedophiles

>not appreciating art for art
You're like those vegan losers who call people animal abusers for eating meat.

>can't stop thinking about dicks and taking it up the ass
user... I....

Attached: 1508948743984.png (128x125, 29K)

All my niggas really gang bang, talk that damn slang
Rap about it, do the same thing, let your nuts hang
We gon' pull up, nigga ¡ándale!, on sangre
We post up, we don't do the race, you gon' die today

>listening to bad music out of spite

Do you also eat shit because you know it'll piss people off?

>lol this diarrhea is delicious why you soyboys so mad hahaha

Attached: 1498794851960m.jpg (1024x652, 81K)

His interview was literally filled with him talking about nuts and sucking dick. You really don't have a leg to stand on.

Cummo is my favorite song.

When did you realize I hide every single thread with this thing's face stinking up the board? I have never and will never listen to this subhuman piece of dog shit.

Watching all these old videos with clips of black lagoon, trigun, naruto and random hentai is so weird.

Other than that the videos are the exact same as his recent ones. If anything they're cleaned up.

youtu.be/76jDW99bHIY?t=4m14s

ayy

69 is woke af

They've literally been doing it for years

some people like it and think the negative reactions are amusing, some people just think posting pictures of him is funny because of the infinite (yous) from milky cows such as yourself

Attached: 1520080913453.jpg (480x336, 17K)

When the so called 'shilling' started GUMMO was already the most played song in the northeastern US and had hundreds of millions of streams, and he was already an organic /fa/ meme long before that
I know you dislike him but its delusional to think he doesn't have fans

>I'm only pretending to be retarded

The more you post, the worse it gets.

Do you also not wipe your ass because it'll piss people off?

>lmao only cucks wipe their asses check out my skid marks looool get mad hygiene fags

Attached: 1491751871322 (1).jpg (286x291, 31K)

>most played
On radio? Anything on the radio is literally being paid for by the record company to be played there. So basically more shilling. It wasn’t the most streamed ever

>of all the places some internet famous soundcloud trapper should pay to sponsor his album in this shithole
ooooooook

Seem like this niggas old boys don't like him no more. Boosie said it, you get killed in your own town. It'll happen to him eventually, since he don't wanna move.

>rappers
>killing anyone once mainstream fame has been achieved in 2010s
literally not happening

>unironically listening to 6ix9ine

Attached: gdsfhsd.jpg (709x765, 36K)

killing him would literally just make him to straight up to legend status, just look at lil peep except lil peep had a shitty discography and it was suicide.

You think lil peep is a legend now? No one will give a fuck about him in 5 years

>once mainstream fame has been achieved in 2010s

True, that might save him. The police already protect him very heavily in New York. Ironically, for how much they love to complain about the police, New York is the safest city to be a rapper in. No rapper dies there, not even low level ones.

As for Chicago, Detroit and Baton Rouge...
youtube.com/watch?v=LD8AV43lXhc

who is lil peep?

>As for Chicago, Detroit and Baton Rouge...
Literal war zones kek

t. virgin

Attached: 1520569332580.png (1650x858, 427K)

It does make me wonder why NYC still tries to act like it's the 70s and 80s. NYC is goddamn nice now. It's nothing like the other places, it's a very safe city.

Whoever made that meme forgot to cut out the one they copied fucking lel

What a bunch of shit. You can't shill a song into having hundreds of millions of streams and YT views especially in a localized area, it doesn't work like that. There are way more marketable and palatable people than 6ix9ine to accomplish this
I never said GUMMO was 'the most streamed ever' but it plus KEKE and KOODA still puts him in the top level of new rappers below XXXtentacion, Kodak Black, Lil Pump but above Lil Xan, Trippie Redd and Lil Skies

I wasn’t talking about streams. I was talking about terrestrial radio. Streams aren’t radio

but i never pretended to be retarded, im telling you youre retarded for taking the same bait over and over
everytime you post it gets increasingly incoherent and you up the mentions of shit and piss
you really do a great job of seeming like a simpleton, not as good as you are at repeating yourself of course but that would honestly be hard to match

Attached: 1415532606247.jpg (796x735, 94K)

I mean, like the only NY rapper that was actually doing the shit, Shmurda, they took the entire gang down. Sent them all away. And they were investigating him long before his rap career took off.

>I was talking about terrestrial radio

That shit is a joke. God's Plan has been #1 for 2 straight months, it's not on any Pop playlist nationwide. It does have 80 million streams a week though.

>You can't shill a song into having hundreds of millions of streams and YT views

W E W
E
W

This is some next level bait. No one can be this retarded. Protip: a lot of those views/streams are fake.

STICKY BRICKY UH TILLY WINKY UH

Attached: 1519842580534.png (436x366, 358K)

You can buy a streamfarm. You can buy 5 million IG followers for $200.

You are completely missing what I was saying. You said it was most played and I said if it was radio that’s just them paying for it. You said it’s not radio and you can’t shill views and streams. It’s pretty easy to have a ton of computer bots shill views and streams this is 2018 not 1995.

OK, so things can be fiddled to a certain extent. So why don't they shill that fatass bitch Clairo with her conspicuous presence on this board, Converse owner father and top festival slot before even releasing a record into having a hundred million views and streams? It's not happening is it?

ITS THE SHILLS IT CANT BE

Jesus christ you must be seriously quite deluded.