CHA:Malik Monk scores 21 points w/ full line Wed

All urls found in this thread:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9w_XUQyJJQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lbCrjqMKw
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFh2WIIh1OQ
Chase Evans
Chase Evans

USA out of the WC
LMAO, it has got to be the most pathetic (and fat) country in the world. Stay mad, lose weight, don't even @ me.

Cameron Lopez
Cameron Lopez

quints general

Carson Walker
Carson Walker

I didn't know Larry watched soccer

Ryan Ramirez
Ryan Ramirez

quints of truth

Angel Lee
Angel Lee

CLE: LeBron James (pussy) questionable for home opener vs. Celtics

Ryder Jackson
Ryder Jackson

KYRIE

Jackson Nelson
Jackson Nelson

best team in the East
not even best in their own division
fucking kek

Ryan Baker
Ryan Baker

LeBron ain't shit

Landon Taylor
Landon Taylor

I don't know any team named "USA" in the Western Conference.

Andrew Wright
Andrew Wright

LeDNP Janes

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH

/WBBBL-KYRIE/ stay winning

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

mfw celcucks vansh after tuesday

Jose Butler
Jose Butler

Important poll

/sp/thread/78905662#p78911346

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

kyries face when he Shamgod's old LeBron into a game winning shot

Bentley Cruz
Bentley Cruz

Wins are irrelevant if you can't win rings. Ask the 2016 Warriors.

Jackson Hall
Jackson Hall

They won 4 rings together senpai, more than any other player trio in competitive era (ie not Celtics) and besides the GOAT Jordan

Not bad for a bunch of foreigners, right

Wyatt Clark
Wyatt Clark

You live in a favela with an aluminium roof.

Chase Carter
Chase Carter

did Lebron go to Boston last night? I haven't checked the news.

Jose Cruz
Jose Cruz

Cavs vs Celtics opening day baby who you rootin' for?

Juan Brooks
Juan Brooks

They're literally tied for 27th best with 4 rings each. And the trio argument only works because that trio was together the longest, longest=/=best. Heat Trio, Boston Trios, etc are all miles better but didn't play together for 15 seasons.

Liam Ortiz
Liam Ortiz

Get out of here j.e skeets

John Rogers
John Rogers

If they were so good they'd stick together

Plus, they weren't a superteam like Heat where they traded the players, all Spurs players were from picks, that should be a plus

Michael Myers
Michael Myers

That's got more to do with Pop, Parker and Duncan than it does Ginobli. Pop has shown he can consistently churn out 50-60 win seasons with the shittiest lineups.

James Roberts
James Roberts

The reason that the Grizzlies are stuck in NBA purgatory is not because they're a small market team. The reason that the Grizzlies are stuck in NBA purgatory is because they're a small market team that made the obviously stupid and terrible decision to pay Chandler Parsons 22 million dollars a year.

There's definitely competitive advantages that some teams have in the NBA, but so much of it is compounded by the fact that some FAs are just astonishingly dumb and make unbelievably terrible moves that cannot possibly help them win titles. If teams want to be competitive, maybe their front offices should fucking get good. So many front offices in this league just throw their chances away for no reason whatsoever. I don't have any sympathy for those teams.

John Martin
John Martin

so basically, they've won more rings together than any other player as long as you discount all the other players who've won more

Gabriel Peterson
Gabriel Peterson

Remember when LeBeta sat out against Miami because he was too pussy to face his old team? Now he’s making up excuses to sit out on the home opener against his former team mate Kyrie.

Does LeDNP have any balls at all?

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

why is Lebron scared of Kyrie?

Isaiah Foster
Isaiah Foster

Grizzlies are stuck in purgatory because they can't draft a star. It's hard for anyone to sign there without having a star there

Christopher Robinson
Christopher Robinson

They won more than +99% trios in history, if you consider they are all foreigner and all from picks you could argue they are the GOAT trio alongside Jordan, Pippen and Rodman

Jaxson Morales
Jaxson Morales

They got a guy to sign there though. He was just terrible and it was a stupid move. They blew their own damn foot off.

Ayden Sanchez
Ayden Sanchez

frank ntiklina over dennis smith jr

this will never make any sense in any universe

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

/nba/ will ignore this post because they pussy
lmao

the tables have turned, Kyrie is now /nba/'s /our guy/

Daniel Cruz
Daniel Cruz

I'm not denying that they're very good. Just all the weird stuff about how America sucks at basketball seems pretty dumb. They're on the short list, but they're on the short list with the various Lakers, Pistons, Celtics, Bulls, Heat, and Warriors teams that have won multiple titles.

Sebastian Stewart
Sebastian Stewart

ginobili was robbed of finals mvp

Josiah Roberts
Josiah Roberts

Don't you think playing from pick to retirement in the same team, all 3 players, is something to point out? It's rather weird in modern age. When you have both loyalty and success at the same time you should praise them

Blake Thompson
Blake Thompson

He only resigned because they offered him more money. Tbh Conley isn't even a top 5 PG yet he's being paid crazy amounts of money. That's what small market teams have to do to keep players

Carter Jones
Carter Jones

son is only 11 years younger than dad
damn, americans start early

Ayden Baker
Ayden Baker

Cavs tobehonest

Adam Diaz
Adam Diaz

It's good. I'm not saying it's not good. The Spurs are a fantastic organization. The framing is weird.

Dylan Kelly
Dylan Kelly

kobe has very high testosterone

Isaiah Price
Isaiah Price

Just a reminder:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9w_XUQyJJQ

Leo White
Leo White

You claimed that Americans can't dominate the NBA as well as the Spurs yet in reality there are American trios way better than your foreign trio. Stop moving the goalposts.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

Memphis is in purgatory because they drafted bust after bust that should have turned into players still playing for them now. OJ Mayo and Thibeet immediately come to mind. Conley is pretty much the only player they've drafted high that didn't bust

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

cavs

Asher Nelson
Asher Nelson

first, they didn't have to offer Parsons that money, and they would be in a much better spot as a franchise if they hadn't done so.

also, it's always going to be hard for any team to deal with their core aging and getting worse, and that's also a large part of what happened to the Grizzlies

also, Conley is worth his contract

Evan Bell
Evan Bell

If Ginobili was called Jamal Robinson and born in Louieville everyone would be saying he's the second best SG in history

Brody Fisher
Brody Fisher

also, Conley is worth his contract

Robert Hill
Robert Hill

You didn't watch the series vs. Spurs, did you?

Robert Hughes
Robert Hughes

No if Ginobili was a random black guy he'd be completely irrelevant. A rich man's James Jones.

Andrew Harris
Andrew Harris

2018 ECF Heat vs Sixers

Kevin Johnson
Kevin Johnson

You mean the series they lost?

Owen Jones
Owen Jones

Watched that highlight of kyrie faking a pass wondering why he even tried like... no ones gonna buy that shit dude...

Kayden Rogers
Kayden Rogers

2018 8th seed battle - Heat vs Sixers

Chase Smith
Chase Smith

Same happens with Parker, he's a better player than Westbrook and yet no one rates him as much as Russell, just because he's French

Tyler Robinson
Tyler Robinson

The problem with Ginobili isn't that he's from Argentina, it's that he spent significant parts of his career as a super-sixth-man coming off the bench destroying other teams' bench units. So he has a disadvantage in terms of MP compared to other comparable shooting guards and you have to discount his stats (which are incredible) at least a little

I mean I still have him as probably 5th or 6th all time or thereabouts. Obviously MJ was better than him. I think Wade and Kobe were better than him overall, probably Drexler was better than him, and maybe West as well. But none of that has to do with being American. Really fantastic player, all-time great.

Blake Baker
Blake Baker

Kobe can't control himself around women. He's a know rapist.

Nolan Sanchez
Nolan Sanchez

Yes, the series they lost cause of that robot. Conley and Gasol were looking like the best PG-C combo in the league.

lmao, kys, Gino is top 7 SG OAT and one of the best, if not the best, 6th man OAT

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

This. And, they play for the Spurs...

Eli Campbell
Eli Campbell

He balled the fuck out last year. 20 points a game, good point guard play, passable defender, team leader, fantastic chemistry guy, all that stuff. I 100% believe he could be the second best player on a championship team.

Zachary Morgan
Zachary Morgan

Are these foreign faggots really saying Tony Parker is better than WestGOD and that Ginobili is a relevant nba player? Time to PB lmao

Jace Johnson
Jace Johnson

i agree with them tbqfah

Jack Bennett
Jack Bennett

Stats are irrelevant, my man

Oliver Nelson
Oliver Nelson

This. IMO top 6~7PG

Austin Nelson
Austin Nelson

20 points a game for a modern NBA pg
defense
other bullshit

Dominic Cruz
Dominic Cruz

So then what are we judging by

Bentley Morgan
Bentley Morgan

Yes xD

Based NBA fan

Colton Lee
Colton Lee

The 4 rings he got from Parker, Duncan, and Pop

Asher Sanders
Asher Sanders

Say what you want about Tony but Ginobili is God

Cucked the shit out of Harden last year, carried his team to beat the US in the Olympics, clutch as fuck throughout his entire career with the Spurs and elevating them over every other team as the greatest 6th man ever.

There's no questioning his legacy and credentials.

Gavin Miller
Gavin Miller

By individual and team accomplishments xd

Levi Edwards
Levi Edwards

Skills, teamplay, sacrifice, balls

You'll never see Ginobili play weak defence just to statpad rebounds, like lot of American "stars" do. You'll never see him taking dumb and hard shots just to break scoring records

Jack Peterson
Jack Peterson

lebron will go back to miami?

le epic round numbers man

Jacob Russell
Jacob Russell

You put Ginobili on a team by himself and you'd be lucky to make the second round of the playoffs.

Jonathan Diaz
Jonathan Diaz

Americans prefer a player who does a exibition dunk when uncontested and winning by 20 to a player who goes for a classic layup when his team is losing by point

Michael Bell
Michael Bell

So... Where do you rank Wilt fucking Chambz? He's your GOAT, right? Right?

Dylan James
Dylan James

Sure, because he comes off the bench and plays fewer minutes and less minutes per game than those guys do, and he doesn't ever need to bear the burden of being the best player on his team.

Joseph Cruz
Joseph Cruz

So you're saying he's a good role player?

Adam Evans
Adam Evans

dude we're technically on the same team but you can stop being an ass any time, ok

Kevin Sullivan
Kevin Sullivan

Tony Parker isn't even a top 15 PG all time.

Ginobili is a top 10 SG all time and possibly the greatest non American international player ever, in the NBA, FIBA, and Olympics.

Noah Morgan
Noah Morgan

lol put him with Shaq/Gasol and he goes to the conference finals

Josiah Johnson
Josiah Johnson

4th after MJ, Lebron, and Kareem

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

stephen curry

Ryder Morales
Ryder Morales

So why dafuq you are talking based just on stats?
GFW

at least*

William Perez
William Perez

Put Prime Ginobili on the 2016-17 Thunder to replace WestGOD, do they even make playoffs?

Michael Clark
Michael Clark

20 points on a 60% True Shooting

Jaxon Garcia
Jaxon Garcia

A good, consistent and complete player

Connor Cruz
Connor Cruz

put him on those early/mid 2000s orlando teams instead of tmac and they don't even make the playoffs. What is this conversation

Samuel Perry
Samuel Perry

Ginobili with Gasol on the Lakers teams without Kobe would've won more championships than the Kobe lead teams won because they'd play beautiful basketball with intelligence instead of 50 mid range fadeaways and off balance threes

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Wilt gets discounted because he played in the 1960s against a bunch of anemic white guys

in the same way that you have to take into account the fact that Ginobili was coming off the bench

Elijah Morales
Elijah Morales

lol Now I'm interested, where da list?

If he wanted to carry the fuck out of the team by himself, they give him all the minutes and ball he wanted, yeah xD

Benjamin Harris
Benjamin Harris

are foreign the best posters on /nba/?
hear me out! they have hot takes on NBA and don't end every post with hurr durr muh super secret locked discord or i can't handle bantz muh butthurt bin.

i can speak for all of /nba/ when i say welcome foreigners.

Samuel Reyes
Samuel Reyes

I don't even think prime ginobili is better than prime joe johnson tbqhwyf

William White
William White

Yes, and defeat the Rockets. Which West"GOD" couldn't

James Martinez
James Martinez

Ginobili never carried a team by himself though!

Germany > American non-discord posters > other foreign posters > American discord posters

Evan Young
Evan Young

hahahahahahahahaha we'll let you in one day bro!

Camden Jones
Camden Jones

lmfao They would cause Ginobili wouldn't get injured

Camden Carter
Camden Carter

people saying Ginobili couldn't carry a team if he wanted
they forget he defeated by himself a team USA in the Olympics with players like Iverson, Wade, LeBron, Carmelo and Duncan

Josiah Peterson
Josiah Peterson

this

And...? He didn't need, because he's a team player and has patience to make a championship team instead of play for stats and "carrie" a team

Jason Myers
Jason Myers

th-thanks

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

How tall is Embiid really? 7-2? 7-3?

Parker Adams
Parker Adams

We are objective, we don't support any team

People here would say Beal is a better shooting guard than Wade just because they are from Washington

Dylan Turner
Dylan Turner

No, I don't think anyone but LeBron, Magic, and Jason Kidd could've taken that team to the playoffs. They had no play making ability outside of Westbrook and no backup PGs that could run an offense. Ginobili is a great slasher and passer in traffic but he needs decent role players around him that work in a system to thrive.

Isaac Scott
Isaac Scott

there are spics in this thread right now thinking some guy who can't average more than 19 points a game can lead a team by himself

Ginobili literally made a name for himself being a role player.

Josiah Gutierrez
Josiah Gutierrez

that's Larry Brown's dumb ass's fault though

because he was lucky enough to get drafted by the Spurs

Easton Hall
Easton Hall

He looks like he's 7'3"

Not sure why he's listed at 7'0"

Landon Davis
Landon Davis

muh stats
why don't you actually watch the game instead of just checking the numbers?

Connor Watson
Connor Watson

for me its stephen curry

Carson Williams
Carson Williams

this

Spurs got lucky enough to draft Ginobili*
fixed that for you

also this

Nicholas Gray
Nicholas Gray

Why won't you provide some statistical facts as to why Ginobili can lead a team because his play style and stats show me he's nothing more than a good 3rd option if your first option is a to 10 player and a great PG. And don't give me buzzwords I want advanced stats.

Easton Rivera
Easton Rivera

He played with Tim Duncan you incredible idiot

Ian Jones
Ian Jones

is brazilarry the best poster on /nba/? he's literally never lost a debate

can someone make a foreign poster power ranking?

Eli Johnson
Eli Johnson

How can you say the guy carried a team without averaging 35MPG?

Kobe could have put up Ginobli numbers in his sleep if he was coming off the bench facing the second unit.

Elijah Miller
Elijah Miller

Ginobili needs a systematic offense and intelligent teammates to be great as a slasher and playmaker. Him and Gasol would've brought Euro basketball to the NBA in full force.

On OKC he would've played bad with everyone focusing on him and no other person to carry the weight and act as a decoy for defenders.

Overall I'd rather have Ginobili on my team instead of Kobe but not an elite PG

Connor Powell
Connor Powell

stats don't matter if the player in question doesn't have good ones

lol

Christian Howard
Christian Howard

I see we have a lot of graduates from the Skip Bayless school of debate here

Joshua Phillips
Joshua Phillips

Nash
Ginobili
Deng
Nowitzki
Gasol

Would defeat the current Warriors

Samuel Gonzalez
Samuel Gonzalez

Bruh you arguing with a spic who just said Wade is better than Beal

Aiden Davis
Aiden Davis

Lebron choked vs the Mavs
I-It's Lebron fault!!! He didn't >attack< as much as they needed!!!
Mavs' defense gets no credit

Ginobili destroys USA team
I-It's Brown's fault!!!
Ginobili's team gets no credit

Stop it. Even Pop said without Ginobili they wouldn't win 5 rings.

Jason Jenkins
Jason Jenkins

That team has 4 Hall of Famers on it though

and I'm honestly not sure if they would actually beat the Warriors

Like, Steve Nash is probably the actual worst defender in the history of the league

Tyler Gray
Tyler Gray

kek, how retard are you? I said Americans would say that if they are from Washington

I am objective because I don't support any team

Connor Rivera
Connor Rivera

Stop it. Even Pop said without Ginobili they wouldn't win 5 rings.

Without Tim Duncan, they wouldn't have won any.

I love Ginobili! I think he's a top 5 SG of all time! Just stop being so crazy about it!

Bentley Lopez
Bentley Lopez

XD

Yeah

Isaac Stewart
Isaac Stewart

Wade is better than Beal. Dude is a fucking choker that can't handle the fucking manlet Celtshits. Wade is clutch as fuck.

Xavier Cruz
Xavier Cruz

a top 10 PG all time, 2 top 5-10 PFs all time, and 2 good role players would beat the Warriors

Wow, great analysis!

Jaxon Sanchez
Jaxon Sanchez

A bunch of 40 year olds and fucking Luol Deng
Well memed

Robert Stewart
Robert Stewart

1. larry's association
2. binland
3. nigel
4. canada
5. germany

-powergap-

901. argentina
902. turkey
90001. pb guy
90000001. gozoloft

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

No you just support a bald spic who literally is a 6th man/3rd-4th option but act like he's fucking Larry Bird.

Thomas Green
Thomas Green

Well, but you're not objective. You're arguing that Manu is the GOAT because he's from Argentina. You're not objective at all. We can see your flag.

Joseph Lopez
Joseph Lopez

9000000000000000000000000000001. 24/7 lmaooooo celtics fan

Jeremiah Ross
Jeremiah Ross

Debating an Argentinian about Ginobili is like debating a Lakers fan about Kobe. Blind loyalty.

Evan Brown
Evan Brown

Duncan needed Ginobili and Parker, they needed each other. I'm not being so crazy.

Brody Gray
Brody Gray

i watch a lot of blacked videos(paid subscriber), but i just don't find Lebron attractive.
now that ben simmons!, that's a good looking man (lowkey no homo)

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

More triangles than Phil Jackson right now

Ethan Phillips
Ethan Phillips

Americans are the only unbiased people on the planet. We look at everything objectively and factually.

Blake Lopez
Blake Lopez

who is dirk

Ian Perry
Ian Perry

Yes. Basketball is a team sport. But Duncan was the best player on those teams

Thomas Carter
Thomas Carter

Worst post ever

Brandon Peterson
Brandon Peterson

Duncan literally won a ring without both of them.
inb4 muh David Robinson

Literally was a corpse at that point compared to what he was before due to age and injuries, Duncan led that team not Robinson.

Parker Perez
Parker Perez

lmfao
factually
80%+ of the population don't even know in which continent Jamaica is located

Cooper Morales
Cooper Morales

Duncan needed Ginobili and Parker

Jaxon Moore
Jaxon Moore

David Robinson. Overrated. Choked in the playoffs. I mean this guy David Robinson.

Joseph Cook
Joseph Cook

you might get it one day bro lmao

practicing for giannis I see, what a good girl

Nicholas Lewis
Nicholas Lewis

Ben Simmons is mexican

Jaxon Ortiz
Jaxon Ortiz

Mallory Eden's isn't even a bucks fan, she's a Knicks fan.

She gets picked by Ron Baker.

Logan Parker
Logan Parker

this thread

Adrian Sanders
Adrian Sanders

yfw you realize almost all of the kids that post here have only ever seen lebron and the warriors in the finals the entire time they have been watching the NBA

really clears up why many of you here are so retarded

Juan Jenkins
Juan Jenkins

Come here Mallory *unzips pants*

Jeremiah Thomas
Jeremiah Thomas

And? I'm not saying Ginobili nor Parker is better than Duncan. I'm just saying he needed those players.

Yeah, 1 ring. And the other 4? He needed G and P as much as Kobe needed Shaq and Gasol, as much as Lebron needed Wade/Kyrie and Bosh/Love.

They 2 added 4 rings to his pocket, and some guys here are thinking they are nothing. People wouldn't considerate Timmy the GOAT PF if they hadn't draft Ginobili and Parker.

Asher Adams
Asher Adams

kyrie and hayward would make a cute couple if they weren't bawston fags

Thomas Reyes
Thomas Reyes

Parker and Ginobili are not nothing. Ginobili is a very good player. He's the 5th or 6th best SG of all time. What I'm saying is that he's not the 2nd best SG of all time.

Asher Young
Asher Young

who's this sheep hair having mother fucker?

Oliver Bennett
Oliver Bennett

Mfw most of /nba/ was like 10 when the LeBron heat formed

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

Knicks star and Mallory Eden's lover, Ron Baker.

Eli Hughes
Eli Hughes

What's everyone's first finals? For me, it was Lakers vs Nets

Tyler Hall
Tyler Hall

someone who was guaranteed 9 million dollars for playing basketball over the next two years by the new york knickerbockers

Carter Flores
Carter Flores

being this in denial

Jose Phillips
Jose Phillips

Boston vs Lakers, Magic and Bird era

Lincoln Jenkins
Lincoln Jenkins

This is the worst /nba/ thread of the month of October 2017

Mason King
Mason King

I remember seeing highlights of the last Jordan finals but the first finals I really remember watching is Lakers-Sixers

Carson Rodriguez
Carson Rodriguez

for me, its pistons lakers

t. grandpa

Lucas Watson
Lucas Watson

deal wit it! foreigners took over

Lucas Powell
Lucas Powell

Do people understand how bad the Celtics are going to be on defense? They were an average defense last year because they couldn't rebound. Now they will be one of the bottom 5 because they lost their two best wing defenders and are replacing them with rookies and they STILL don't have enough rebounders on the floor. I don't even count Baynes. He'll play around 20MPG.

Jason Cooper
Jason Cooper

I'm not going to lie, the Celtics look really fucking good. Jayson Tatum even looks NBA ready right now.

Jonathan Roberts
Jonathan Roberts

Ignore my flag, I'm being objective

Robert Scott
Robert Scott

Lakers Celtics 08

Carson Thompson
Carson Thompson

Yeah, LeBron is going to run a train on Hayward or whatever cuck is guarding him in the ECF. Wade will make either Smart/Jaylen his bitch when it matters. And if Isaiah is alive, the Cavs will be average 140 points a game.

Bentley Ross
Bentley Ross

What? I didn't say that user : |

Austin Reed
Austin Reed

Marcus Smart is a good defender but yes, they are going to be a bad defensive team

Tatum can get buckets I'll give you that. Don't like his defense, still think he's going to have issues adjusting wrt length

But you're not

Nathaniel Parker
Nathaniel Parker

Why are NBA finals so long, couldn't be just 1 or 3 games?

Nathaniel Ramirez
Nathaniel Ramirez

Lakers vs Celtics, Kobe kobbing as always

Mason James
Mason James

It's funny how Josh Jackson has been the most impressive rookie but he's the most forgotten about rookie

Ian Baker
Ian Baker

Money...

Elijah Murphy
Elijah Murphy

For Americans sport is a bussiness, the owners want more money

If they had a 1 game system for the playoff (like the olympics or world cup) it would be more exiting

Liam Clark
Liam Clark

This

Watch they change to 13 games lel

Lincoln Stewart
Lincoln Stewart

To reduce the randomness. Also, it's more basketball to watch, which is good

He was easily the second best prospect in the draft and Phoenix got so lucky that Magic and Danny lost their damn minds

I said this at the time

Juan Peterson
Juan Peterson

Because the best team wins and it's not a fluke

Oliver Nguyen
Oliver Nguyen

To reduce the randomness
1 game at home court isn't randomness, when you have to play 16-2x games in a playoff you risk yourself with injuries, that's more random than just having 1 or 2 games series

Home-away 2 games series would be enough, with a final in neutral ground

Gabriel Wood
Gabriel Wood

Not that hard to look good against an Embiidless Sixers team and Hornets team.

The East is trash. Most of the games are going to look like b-squad games.

Mason Hernandez
Mason Hernandez

Home-away 2 games series would be enough, with a final in neutral ground
This would be perfect for both RS and PO

James Price
James Price

first games i ever watched was the spurs pistons finals

Charles Johnson
Charles Johnson

I like the look of him. Don't think his shooting is sustainable though

Jack Scott
Jack Scott

The more games you play, the less random it is

that's just the reality

Joseph Flores
Joseph Flores

uhh wow. anyone who supports kobe is a loser. all the kool kids were iverson fan. i even had the rows as a white kid and was saggin like iverson.

Elijah Allen
Elijah Allen

as a kid in the 90s, this is some of the stuff i received as hand-me-downs from older cousins
raiders sweater
blackhawks jersey
yankees baseball cap

never had NBA gear but the bulls were the only team you really knew as a kid (because of space jam). felt pretty progressive when i figured out the "indiana" on some dude's jersey in this music video was for an NBA team

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N9lbCrjqMKw

Kayden Ramirez
Kayden Ramirez

Not really, the more games the more chances you get of getting injured or suspended

For a reason the rest of the world has 1 or 2 games series, you aren't smarter for realising 7 games series are better, you just want more money

Samuel Jones
Samuel Jones

this is literally undeniably fucking true. Iverson forever.

Luis Anderson
Luis Anderson

But if you play alot of games the chances of you winning don't increase too?

Carter Adams
Carter Adams

Iverson
Rows
Checked
Rings

Kobe
Cool afro
Checked
Bald
Checked
Rings
Checked

Jaxon Parker
Jaxon Parker

Why? The last half of his college year he finally fixed his form and became a better shooter, is still shooting the right way and doing well.

Stop looking at numbers and look at his actual form and ability.

Jaxson Brooks
Jaxson Brooks

both kobe and iverson are players only brainlets love

Brayden Turner
Brayden Turner

Yeah, but increase the chance of injuries too. 5 games would be ok IMO

John Bell
John Bell

I am looking at his form. I saw him make some tough mid range shots, which is good, but I don't know if he'll become a 38% 3 pt shooter

Gavin Stewart
Gavin Stewart

Why tho?

Brody White
Brody White

le highlight player with good numbers

westbrook is the modern player with that style

Aiden Baker
Aiden Baker

Not even close. Don't say that ever again, Pablo.

Jonathan Rogers
Jonathan Rogers

Take other people's names out your mouth and stick to dick sudaca

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

SOUTH AMERICA ON THE BRINK OF WAR

Cooper Richardson
Cooper Richardson

one day bro one day

Camden Cooper
Camden Cooper

Kobe and AI are /ourguys/

Don't even try testing bitch

Kevin Martin
Kevin Martin

t. Iverson fan brainlet

Justin Wood
Justin Wood

kobe is a top 10 player
westbrook is the best pg in the league

Justin Lopez
Justin Lopez

Awful trolling.
Take a lap

Jayden Harris
Jayden Harris

lol

Wrong.

Andrew Ramirez
Andrew Ramirez

AI and Kobe are top 10 all time.

I know this makes you mad but it's just straight fax. Get over it.

Elijah Jackson
Elijah Jackson

Celtics are undefeated so far
/Nba/ BTFO lmao

Josiah Rivera
Josiah Rivera

I vaguely remember Magic vs Rockets in 95, I about 6. But the first full Finals game I remember well was Lakers vs Pacers, I was about 11 and just started playing basketball. Fucking Jeff Foster, hated that fucker with a passion.

Caleb Ross
Caleb Ross

AI and Kobe are top 10 all time.

Dylan Rodriguez
Dylan Rodriguez

Kobe is shit and a boring autist

Lucas Jackson
Lucas Jackson

AI top 10
top 10 PG/SG?

Lucas Ortiz
Lucas Ortiz

Are the foreigners chimping out in here because no one watched the World Cup?

Zachary Roberts
Zachary Roberts

You fell for the "only americans watch more than one sport" meme

Nicholas Jenkins
Nicholas Jenkins

Hey I'm horny anyone wanna Skype I'm craving a big dick

Austin Rodriguez
Austin Rodriguez

Low quality bait, try again Johnny, Mom's watching you.

Michael Thompson
Michael Thompson

awful trolling.
take a lap.

Landon Rogers
Landon Rogers

I rarely ever see anyone posting here besides two or three Germans and Brazilian Larry

The Ginobli seems oddly timed given he's not even relevant anymore

Sebastian Wright
Sebastian Wright

Larry is a fag

Wyatt Lopez
Wyatt Lopez

The anti American Argentina guy shows up every few weeks

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

The Ginobli chimp out*

Joshua Perry
Joshua Perry

When there aren't footy games

I'm not really anti-American, I just ask recognition for foreign players

Parker Campbell
Parker Campbell

There's also the LD Aussie and a New Zealand Westbrook hater.

Say something about Westbrook being the GOAT and watch New Zealand come out of the woodwork.

John Davis
John Davis

rent free BnB

Easton Baker
Easton Baker

Should t the fuck up losers. Download trump gonna come hang all you niggers.

Julian Diaz
Julian Diaz

GTFOH /pol/fag

Ethan Edwards
Ethan Edwards

updated
1. larry's association (up for hall of fame)
1A. zealander (hall of famer)
2. binland
3. nigel
4. canada
5. germany

-powergap-

901. argentina
902. turkey
903. LD canada
904. LD aussie
90001. pb guy
90000000001. gozoloft

Charles Long
Charles Long

Hello larrold

Tyler King
Tyler King

Lebron is shook af

Adrian Nelson
Adrian Nelson

Draycuck Queen

Easton Gomez
Easton Gomez

Just like gowiz in your head

Parker Morales
Parker Morales

So Ginobili is just Kobe?

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Don't compare a chucker with one of the most consistent and complete players since Jordan

Xavier Williams
Xavier Williams

If Embiid stays healthy, I honestly think he could be the best big man since Olajuwan

Alexander Lewis
Alexander Lewis

yo shutup

Carson Morgan
Carson Morgan

That's a big if

Anthony Carter
Anthony Carter

travel

Anthony Clark
Anthony Clark

Home-away 2 games series would be enough,
What if the teams split you fucking moron?

Jaxson Walker
Jaxson Walker

Points difference my man, if also tied they go to extra time

Noah Moore
Noah Moore

Christopher Martin
Christopher Martin

Jesus Christ how does the ref not call that?

Jack Clark
Jack Clark

nah

Jacob Foster
Jacob Foster

LeConfused Hamez

Eli Bell
Eli Bell

divegrass shit
Aaaaand into the trash with it it is

Nathaniel Young
Nathaniel Young

kek

Elijah Nelson
Elijah Nelson

Just give him the MVP already boys

Zachary Campbell
Zachary Campbell

Sure. The only positive is that neither of his injuries seem related or degenerative, plus the Sixers haven't rushed his recovery so he's had ample time to heal.

I actually think there's an above-average chance that he's just been unlucky so far, which is something that I never felt about Oden, Rose or even Yao.

Michael Cook
Michael Cook

I hope, he's one of the most complete bigmen in the league

Lucas Hernandez
Lucas Hernandez

be allowed to carry
become a lot harder to stop

Fred was right

Luke Kelly
Luke Kelly

well, about that...

Eli Brooks
Eli Brooks

Man that motherfucker annihilated the entire team.

Dominic Martinez
Dominic Martinez

be allowed to carry
Like LeBron his whole career LMFAO? Btw Kyrie didn't carry, he only took 4 steps.

Brody Russell
Brody Russell

4 steps is a travel

Charles Russell
Charles Russell

Not even, just 3

Asher Richardson
Asher Richardson

That was literally 3 steps you blind cucks

Ryder Morgan
Ryder Morgan

remember when simmons almost broke stephen curry's leg in game 1 last year. this could've changed the season.

Levi Wilson
Levi Wilson

4 steps is a travel
Uhh no, 6 steps is a travel

Josiah Wood
Josiah Wood

they were balling the fuck out in that game. still mad about the WCF, fuck you zaza pachulia

Luke Hall
Luke Hall

Why do you act like you were going to win the series anyway

Josiah Stewart
Josiah Stewart

i decided to post random webms before i go to sleep

Lincoln Martinez
Lincoln Martinez

instead of paying Simmons they pay old Rudy Gay coming off a devastating injury

Anthony Anderson
Anthony Anderson

game is literally over
puts a poster on McGee for no reason
Thats just not nice

Angel Parker
Angel Parker

What is demacrus saying?

Tyler Russell
Tyler Russell

i wasn't going to win anything. i was always just going to be a human-shaped turd in my pyjamas watching 240p streams at night

Logan Harris
Logan Harris

I do genuinely think that the Warriors would still have won the series, and I don't think the Warriors - Spurs season series is as bad as it looks on the surface for the Warriors

First game was when the Dubs were still figuring out how to incorporate KD onto the team which took a while. Second game they didn't play their starters. And the third game they won even without KD.

Also, one thing about the Warriors last season is that they would just randomly have games where they looked like ass in the first half and then they would just destroy teams in the third quarter - I know it happened against the Kings one time, happened against Miami, happened a couple other times. So there's some of that as well.

Jordan Hernandez
Jordan Hernandez

i think the between-the-lines stuff like two days ago when the magic played the spurs in pre-season was pretty telling. simmons wasn't happy with his minutes, pop wasn't happy with simmons' lack of maturity. kinda sucks but i respect that they let him walk to find his happiness somewhere else.

i think we're going to end up liking brandon paul a bunch, and desu gay is the more complete player.

Nathan Cruz
Nathan Cruz

i'm not saying the spurs were favorites to win, but i do think they had a legit shot. who knows what happens when the spurs steal the HCA in game 1 of the WCF. stranger things have happened in recent years, blowing a 3-1 lead etc. though honestly the clippers' meltdown when they were up 3-1 against the rockets the year before was even crazier.

Ayden Sullivan
Ayden Sullivan

oh, and lakers too lol

Sebastian Hughes
Sebastian Hughes

I don't think Rudy Gay has ever been even *close* to the defender that Simmons is - I think Simmons is a really really good defender and Rudy Gay just isn't. And I think that's probably closer to what you need if you're the Spurs and you already have guys like Aldridge and Old-Ass Gasol and Old-Ass Tony Parker and shit on your team.

Zachary Phillips
Zachary Phillips

Rudy gay is a no defense playing team killer

Evan Adams
Evan Adams

LeBron James (pussy)

Juan Hill
Juan Hill

aldridge is a fine defender though, and the staff considers paul a defensive upgrade over simmons. it's not like the spurs were a sieve on defense last season, they were the single best team on that end going by defensive rating.

i wish it would've worked out with them and simmons too, but it wasn't supposed to be. c'est la vie. hope simmons makes the all-star game though.

it was never his strong suit but he seems to be committed to being a spur so far. let's see what happens.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

dang shouldn't have scrolled this far down

Ethan Jenkins
Ethan Jenkins

LeBron James a bitch. He always is "injured" when he has to play old teammates or teams.

Michael Cruz
Michael Cruz

maybe what drummond meant is he's going to back up boban

Ryan Martin
Ryan Martin

Team 1
AI
Kobe
Mj
Kemp
SHAQ
Sixth man Larry bird
Team 2
Curry
Dwade
Lbj
Blake
Deondra
Sixth man James harden

Nathaniel Ross
Nathaniel Ross

Team 1
AI
Kobe

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

Just noticed the Spurs don't have a sponsor, I was sure they'd partner up with HEB or something

Lucas Ward
Lucas Ward

Daily reminder these are the types of people that post here, people who have literally only seen Lebron and the warriors in the finals during their lifetime.

Adam Martin
Adam Martin

think i'll stop now

Cameron Russell
Cameron Russell

We'll see where that cockiness gets ya

Ryan Barnes
Ryan Barnes

CP3 and James were both awful on the field last night and Rockets still got the W...... I have a good feeling about this team

Lincoln Phillips
Lincoln Phillips

what are you doing on the internets, grandpa?

Cooper Jenkins
Cooper Jenkins

Who's better, Curry or Davis?
Posting this cuz I saw someone say some dumb sht today.

Camden Baker
Camden Baker

they play completely different positions

Jason Reed
Jason Reed

He basically said his own team is gonna be trash

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Damn

Jose Hill
Jose Hill

i want someone to break every bone in that nigger's legs

Kayden Harris
Kayden Harris

Top 10 nba players(not legacies)

1Lebron James
2Michael Jordan
3Kobe Bryant
4Larry Bird
5Magic Johnson
6Shaq
7Tim Duncan
8Wilt Chamberlain
9Kareem Abdul-Jabaar
10Dwyane Wade

Jaxon Johnson
Jaxon Johnson

Well what do you want him to say? they're gonna win the eastern conference?

Christopher Turner
Christopher Turner

1Lebron James
3Kobe Bryant
10Dwyane Wade

Parker Cooper
Parker Cooper

Wade
pls

Zachary Lewis
Zachary Lewis

Hawks lost 4 all stars in 2 seasons with nothing in return

Ethan Morris
Ethan Morris

atlanta sports

Alexander Sanchez
Alexander Sanchez

They got the next Ginobili, totally worth it

Lincoln Collins
Lincoln Collins

i feel bad for Jah but what the fuck are the Sixers supposed to do, the guy is fucking bad at basketball

Kevin Kelly
Kevin Kelly

They were pretty shit all-stars desu

Juan Hughes
Juan Hughes

they got a brand new arena

Blake Brown
Blake Brown

So Dwight Howard is just an inconsistent role player

Well I read more and more things here

Aaron Anderson
Aaron Anderson

Stop posting your shit Argentinean players they're bums

Jonathan White
Jonathan White

dwight howard is a braindead nog who wasted centuries of selective breeding on being a frivolous idiot

Ryan Davis
Ryan Davis

Dwight Howard is the most underrated player in the NBA today

Brandon Anderson
Brandon Anderson

Racist

Ian Green
Ian Green

23 million a season for a role player over the hill

Nathan Hill
Nathan Hill

ginobili was a one hit wonder, argentina is over

Ryder Edwards
Ryder Edwards

I think the Hornets are capable of beating anyone in the East in a playoff series except for Cleveland

Nicholas Wilson
Nicholas Wilson

Flat Earth would stomp them

Dylan Bailey
Dylan Bailey

"dream team"
gets a bronze

Joseph Baker
Joseph Baker

Damn Gil, that was too harsh honestly.

Charles Roberts
Charles Roberts

According to ESPN's Adrian Wojnarowski, former New York Knicks President of Basketball Operations Phil Jackson showed unpreparedness during free-agent meetings.
"I heard some horror stories about Phil in presentation situations with players – unprepared, just disorganized," Wojnarowski said on his latest podcast. "And sometimes, he’d have Steve Mills in there, who’d try to re-direct him. But I know of a couple players who walked out of meetings in a couple different free-agent scenarios and, “Wow, that was Phil Jackson? That’s now how I imagined he’d be.”

Oliver Ward
Oliver Ward

I don't think so? I think he's correctly rated probably? He's really good on court but he's enough of a huge dickhead idiot that I think it probably does affect his teams on the court and balances that out a little

Evan Collins
Evan Collins

hes right you know

Connor Anderson
Connor Anderson

butthurt
that wasnt even the dream team dipshit

Camden Perez
Camden Perez

No, during his peak he was one of the greatest centers ever. But majority of his career is about to be nothing but negative impact on his team on and off the court.

Austin Murphy
Austin Murphy

They would dominate in the paint against Boston, is the thing

I can't believe that someone old, frequently confused, and visibly mentally diminished from old age could be in a position of such responsibility without anyone doing something about it

Jace Brooks
Jace Brooks

Those guys were system players

Luke Collins
Luke Collins

I love Dray. and the thing is he's not even really wrong. We're not supposed to say it, but come on

Andrew Watson
Andrew Watson

They would dominate in the paint against Boston, is the thing
not after danny angles for post scoring to be banned starting next season

Angel Sullivan
Angel Sullivan

Boston

LETS GO KYRIE

Aiden Cox
Aiden Cox

most overrated human being in basketball history?

Jackson Sanders
Jackson Sanders

atlanta hawks were the 1 seed 2 years ago

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jason Sanders
Jason Sanders

Celtics, Lebron whines too much

Camden Richardson
Camden Richardson

remember when we caught dwight banging 16 year old mcdonald workers
and then his personality made so much sense
and he was /ourguy/

Jacob King
Jacob King

why are you thinking about dwight howard

Kayden King
Kayden King

without anyone doing something about it
they paid him 60 million dollars over 5 years.

Landon Bennett
Landon Bennett

He was a good coach. Triangle changed the game and is the foundation for most modern offenses. Warriors do a lot of the triangle in their offense. It's just outdated as a whole now and you can't run it 80% of the time like Phil did in the past, especially since post play has died in the NBA and teams rely on jump shots now.

He's a terrible GM of course. But I think Phil may have acted the way he did because he didn't want to be the GM anymore, since he originally wanted to coach the Lakers but D'Antoni got the job instead.

Landon Allen
Landon Allen

Literally nothing wrong with fucking ugly 16 year olds, I got caught cheating on my wife with a similar looking 17 year old I had messed with since 14.

Daniel Taylor
Daniel Taylor

AI (by this general's standards the best PG)
Wade (by this general's standards a better SG than Ginobili)
LeBron (by this general's standards the GOAT)
Carmelo
Duncan (by this general's standards the only reason of Ginobli's rings)

lost to Ginobli+a bunch of ltierally whos

Parker Brown
Parker Brown

PG is a more important position than PF so Curry automatically has a great impact on the team.

Adrian Russell
Adrian Russell

I got caught cheating on my wife with a similar looking 17 year old I had messed with since 14.
lol

Evan Baker
Evan Baker

PG is a more important position than PF so Curry automatically has a great impact on the team.

Chase White
Chase White

yeah no shit man that team was a catastrophe well done, it still wasnt the dream team. cool win tho, ginobili's a legend.

Jeremiah Jones
Jeremiah Jones

at least they didn't elect him president

James Stewart
James Stewart

based draymond

Benjamin Collins
Benjamin Collins

lebron, wade, and melo were all 20 years old
duncan chokes like he always does without Pop
AI can only ISO and has no idea how to run an offense with other superstars

that team had a ton of problems in retrospect, people just thought they would win anyway through star power alone.

Levi Lopez
Levi Lopez

I wish 2k was more realistic, all I can do with my life when the NBA isn't on is play MyLeagues

David Torres
David Torres

just use your imagination

Oliver Richardson
Oliver Richardson

Manu was in his second NBA season, just like LeBron kek

Leo Moore
Leo Moore

I do when I'm in class

Owen Phillips
Owen Phillips

my autism is impressed but everything else questions the amount of time you put into this

Colton Young
Colton Young

nice

Samuel Kelly
Samuel Kelly

Name a PF that has more impact than even second tier PGs like Conley and George Hill.

Tyler Ward
Tyler Ward

why not do daily basketball fantasy and monetize your fixation

Owen Scott
Owen Scott

Why can't Amerifats write in cursive? It's way faster

Carson Richardson
Carson Richardson

Should I go vegan? Kyrie went vegan and he's enlightened as fuck

Joshua Harris
Joshua Harris

Reminder that south america is a shit hole and brazilians are subhuman monkeys.
Reminder that you should not be getting to know anyone from Sup Forums personally, get a life losers

kevin durant is the biggest cuck in pro sports history
kyrie irving is a pussy ass bitch
celshits wont beat lelbron
jokic is overrated
sixers out first round
lakers are not making the playoffs

Eastern conference standings 2017-2018
1. Cavs
2. Celtics
3. Wizards
4. Bucks
5. Raptors
6. 76ers
7. Hawks
8. Heat
9. Hornets
10. Bulls
11. Pistons
12. Pacers
13. Knicks
14. Magic
15. Nets

Western conference standings
1. GSW
2. Spurs
3. Houston
4. OKC
5. Timberwolves
6. Jazz
7. Blazers
8. Pelicans
9. Kings
10. Clippers
11. Nuggets
12. Grizzlies
13. Suns
14. Mavericks
15. Lakers

Reminder that "fly-over" areas are locations with no low class niggers running rampant, ill enjoy my flyover area, thanks user.

Brayden Murphy
Brayden Murphy

Duncan

Isaac Gutierrez
Isaac Gutierrez

cursive sucks and printing is much easier to read and write

Owen Green
Owen Green

My wife asked me to go vegan cause I'm fat as fuck (6'6 near 300lbs) and she wants me to live to see our kids graduate high school

Jayden Perry
Jayden Perry

hot takes, reddit

Owen Cruz
Owen Cruz

printing is much easier to write
'no'

Try writing at the very same speed one is speaking, like in a class. You can't do it in print while it's easy in cursive

Liam Nelson
Liam Nelson

Just stop eating fast food you fat fuck

Hunter Kelly
Hunter Kelly

Cavs won't get first seed, Lebron is going to coast to preserve himself for the playoffs.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

Not in the league anymore and was a center majority of his career, especially in the later part of his career where he was exclusively a center.

Christian Roberts
Christian Roberts

Today? Anthony Davis

Gabriel Gomez
Gabriel Gomez

If you're worried about writing that quickly you might as well pick up stenography.

Caleb Baker
Caleb Baker

get shit on
call someone reddit
you have to go back

Matthew Ward
Matthew Ward

Ive tried it. I just dont like cursive. Too much wavy superfluous bullshit. When I go back to read something, assuming I had to handwrite something, I would want to read it in print. I never had any issue with speed anyway.

Caleb Jackson
Caleb Jackson

cool story cletus, eat shit

Henry Wilson
Henry Wilson

Too much wavy superfluous bullshit
kek

Blake Diaz
Blake Diaz

I'm addicted to McDonalds and Caine's honestly

Brody Thomas
Brody Thomas

Majority of his minutes at center, playing even more out of position only because of Cousins.

Dominic Evans
Dominic Evans

superfluous
oh look the alumni are here

Landon Evans
Landon Evans

McDonald's is legit bad to mediocre.

Caine's is crack, I'm addicted too.

Owen Adams
Owen Adams

all those pointless basketball games are back yay

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

The McChicken is the best thing McDonald's has to offer. A McChicken with small fries and a medium coke is a perfect meal tbqh

Easton Thomas
Easton Thomas

I like to get a Big Mac and Double Quarter Pounder, large fry, ten piece McNugget, and Spicy McChicken. Large sprite no ice.

Jeremiah Allen
Jeremiah Allen

Sup Clips???

Wyatt Phillips
Wyatt Phillips

small
medium
kids happy meal detected

Joshua Bell
Joshua Bell

are they watching soccer? i thought you didn't care about that sport

Adam Bailey
Adam Bailey

Nigga I ain't trying to let myself go. I like fast food but in moderation.

Luke Johnson
Luke Johnson

Damn dude no wonder you're 300lbs

Jack Green
Jack Green

perfect meal

2 mcdubs
10 piece meal supersized w/coke
hot fudge sundae w/nuts

end of discussion

Joseph Anderson
Joseph Anderson

McDoubles
no smoothie
Broke ass nigga

Chase Reed
Chase Reed

this is bait, right?

Owen Gray
Owen Gray

w/nuts
lelno pleb

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

I can't have just one mcchicken unless I'm getting a large fries too. 2 mcchickens are usually good and if I'm super hungry I'll get 3.

Carter Fisher
Carter Fisher

I like to get two or three McDoubles and McChickens, and put the beef in the McDoubles in the McChickens. Always eat my fries first.

Cooper Nguyen
Cooper Nguyen

unless I'm getting a large fries too

goiing to mcD
not getting fries

Isaiah Cooper
Isaiah Cooper

Smh everyone here isn't gunna get to see their 40s

Thomas Lewis
Thomas Lewis

Thread theme

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=MFh2WIIh1OQ

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

Always eat my fries first
you're doing it wrong

Parker Flores
Parker Flores

not putting your fries inside your burgers

Angel Green
Angel Green

They get cold too fast and I don't fit in the booths at the restaurant/look stupid sitting in the little chairs

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

not putting your burgers in your fries

Joshua Brown
Joshua Brown

can you get cheese on a mcchicken?

wtf so you eat? tree bark?

Matthew Howard
Matthew Howard

he doesn't get two fries so he can still have some leftover after he puts it on his burger

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

not having a burger to fries ratio so you end up with just one delicious fry at the end

Benjamin Phillips
Benjamin Phillips

Burger King for a burger
McDonalds for fries
Panda Express for lomein and chicken on the side
Dairy Queen for a blizzard to flush it all down

Liam Bennett
Liam Bennett

I don't fit in the booths at the restaurant

Bruh this should be your wake up sign. Lose some weight my dude

Jeremiah Rogers
Jeremiah Rogers

get home
food is cold and melted

Christopher Murphy
Christopher Murphy

are you unironically implying hell be better than shaq or that hakeem is better than shaq?

LMAO

Elijah Reyes
Elijah Reyes

wanting to eat a stale cold as fuck fry at the end

Ruins the whole meal tbqh

Ian Nelson
Ian Nelson

"you smell wonderful tonight"

Chase Morales
Chase Morales

I always eat in the car

William Thompson
William Thompson

leave /nba/ for 2 minutes
everybody is talking about fast food
Nigga y'all are making me hungry STOP

Dylan Allen
Dylan Allen

Mavs and Suns over Lakers
bad bait.
take a lap.

Aaron Russell
Aaron Russell

Why is Embiid so beloved here on /nba/? He's just a slightly larger Bosh.

Dominic Barnes
Dominic Barnes

Even then you still have to go to all those restaurants and that's a good 30-45 minutes. Unless you eat them as you go but then what's the point. And why would you eat in the car? Isn't that a bit depressing

Chase Brown
Chase Brown

atlanta vs dallas
not watching this trainwreck

kangz vs clops
i guess ill watch it for /ourguy/ fox

Ian Parker
Ian Parker

americans

Ayden Lopez
Ayden Lopez

bad bait.
take a lap.

Landon Long
Landon Long

Most of those are in the same general area for me and have drive throughs, eating in the car is beneficial for my on the go lifestyle

Matthew Lewis
Matthew Lewis

le duncan was a PF meme
yall only say this because he wont even crack top 5 if you said hes a C, which he is.

Robert Diaz
Robert Diaz

bad bait.
take a lap.

Easton Sanchez
Easton Sanchez

I don't fit in the booths at the restaurant

Luke Russell
Luke Russell

Anybody else think DeMucus CouSINs is overrated as fuck?

Brayden Lewis
Brayden Lewis

Yes. but he's capable of great things so it's frustrating that he still doesn't take the game seriously enough.

James Smith
James Smith

Nope. He's really fucking good. And everyone is going to blame this disastrous Pelicans season on him and I'm preemptively angry about it.

Charles Cooper
Charles Cooper

???? The only centers that can top Duncan is Kareem and Shaq. That leaves him at top 3 center of all time or greatest PF ever. That's pretty fucking elite

Hunter Barnes
Hunter Barnes

I disagree and feel sorry for any team that picks him up, and seriously whoever does pick him up I don't envy those beat writers

Brayden Jenkins
Brayden Jenkins

he only centers that can top Duncan is Kareem and Shaq

Eli Jones
Eli Jones

Yes. He's only slightly more of a difference-maker than Love.

Kayden Davis
Kayden Davis

I agree that Boogie is better than Love but Love is a very good basketball player

John Butler
John Butler

I don't rank LeBron above Shaq.

Sebastian Robinson
Sebastian Robinson

Name your top 5 centers fuckboi

Cameron Gonzalez
Cameron Gonzalez

he always was for preaching the truth

Adrian Cox
Adrian Cox

Hakeem
Kareem
Wilt
Russell
Shaq

Dominic Baker
Dominic Baker

Kareem
Hakeem
Bill Russell
Wilt
Shaq

Matthew Hernandez
Matthew Hernandez

Duncan is better than Hakeem whether you put him as a PF or C. As for Wilt and Russell those old fucks are only there because they were the pioneers of NBA basketball but Duncan is clearly better than them.

Josiah Lee
Josiah Lee

That's like comparing Steph to Shaq. Stop comparing different positions

Adrian Diaz
Adrian Diaz

he's not fat
Fuck off Europoors

Lucas Rogers
Lucas Rogers

anyone know if DSJ is playing tonight?

Lincoln Brown
Lincoln Brown

Nuggets 11
Nuggies will make the playoffs as the 4th seed

Wyatt Diaz
Wyatt Diaz

What the fuck? That's not even close. People keep saying Duncan was a C for most of his career so the comparisons is fair.

Elijah Brown
Elijah Brown

He wasn't. He was a PF

Ryan Powell
Ryan Powell

He was a PF
more like Beta Forward

amiraight? lool

Cameron Gutierrez
Cameron Gutierrez

Read this thread you buffon

Joseph Howard
Joseph Howard

I don't care what some retards on Sup Forums think Duncan was; I watched him play. I don't need more than that

Benjamin Rivera
Benjamin Rivera

Reminder to not reply to any foreign flags that can't prove they are from the country they say they are

Mason Baker
Mason Baker

Ask me anything about NZ

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

This. Only confirmed real ones are Spain, Nigel, Hans and Justin.

Isaiah Moore
Isaiah Moore

Then you're a retard because the absolute majority of his minutes and starts are at Center you dumb fucking retard

Henry Perez
Henry Perez

Prove it without using Basketball Reference which uses height as an argument

Tyler Hernandez
Tyler Hernandez

Basketball is historically just three positions

Guards
Forwards
Centers

Now it's just two positions

Sebastian Cook
Sebastian Cook

Saying Tim Duncan is a PF is like saying LeBron is a SG just because his career started off at that position despite all his career past his rookie year he was a different position.

Isaiah Campbell
Isaiah Campbell

Celtics

Hudson Hall
Hudson Hall

Duncan played alongside a physical big enforcer pretty much his entire career.

Dylan Morales
Dylan Morales

Basketball reference uses position in offensive sets you fucking retard. And Tim literally played center just using your damn eyes.

Jace Jackson
Jace Jackson

Majority of his career is starting at Center and even in his PF starts the majority of his minutes were at center.

Over 70% at center.

Nathaniel Morales
Nathaniel Morales

this was supposed to be seth curry's year reeeeeeeeee why is he injured

Nathaniel James
Nathaniel James

Dsj is a westbrook j wall hybrid

Asher Rodriguez
Asher Rodriguez

Who are some players that changed positions after significant stretches at one or the other during their career?

Shane Battier comes to mind, guy played 2 through 4 IIRC. Shawn Marion and Amare Stoudemire both sized up then went down after playing meme ball.

I swear Penny Hardaway was playing some 2 guard in his decline. Jason Kidd played SG for the Knicks

Who else?

Jayden Jackson
Jayden Jackson

I’m trading in 2k at gamestop for 10$ store credit. This is the 3rd controller I’ve broken trying to beat Clips 1v1

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

lol I'm probably top five nation wide at 2k, been playing this shit for almost two decades at this point. 2k is boring to me now but I'm too fat to play real basketball

Jose Lewis
Jose Lewis

duncan over wilt russel and hakeem
(You)

Anthony Edwards
Anthony Edwards

Remember when people said Kyrie is the best PG in the league

Connor Gomez
Connor Gomez

Should the NBA make more than 30 teams?

Josiah Jackson
Josiah Jackson

nba should allow tackling

Lincoln White
Lincoln White

Lue 'not sure' of LeBron's status for opener
it all depends on lelbon.
kek

Gabriel Morales
Gabriel Morales

caves

Jose James
Jose James

Is it wrong to have favorite players instead of favorite teams?

Charles Nelson
Charles Nelson

Nah, there's already not really enough talent to go around. Half the teams are unwatchable.

Oliver Phillips
Oliver Phillips

Is Kyrie a top 10 player in the NBA right now?

Hunter King
Hunter King

Should I get these Kyrie 3's? My mom thinks they're ugly. (Btw if you see any of my previous comments where I'm being a Curry dick rider, they're both in my top 5 players category)

Bentley Thomas
Bentley Thomas

Yes but people don't want to believe that.

Nicholas Martin
Nicholas Martin

Kyrie 4s come out in January just wait for them

Bentley Miller
Bentley Miller

For real tho

Josiah Rogers
Josiah Rogers

Lebron
KD
Kawhi
Curry
Westbrook
Harden
AD
Giannis
Butler
Wall
CP3
Cousins

who are you putting Kyrie over?

Nathaniel Mitchell
Nathaniel Mitchell

Rodman was a 3 when he started out.

Josiah Sullivan
Josiah Sullivan

When some of y'all niggas feelings get hurt by facts, you make personal attacks that are irrelevant to the FACTS......
Grow tf up.

Carson Taylor
Carson Taylor

Butler, Wall, Cp3 for sure

Liam Reed
Liam Reed

the color combination is a bit gay

Brayden Kelly
Brayden Kelly

Them those flat-earth j's?

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

lmao @ your life

Anthony Wright
Anthony Wright

How much better would have
Wade
Noah
Gibson
Rose
Bron
have been vs. the big 3 in Miami?

Jackson Hernandez
Jackson Hernandez

trash spacing

Aiden Wright
Aiden Wright

Definitely Butler over Kyrie. Butler's bigger, stronger, an infinitely-better defender, equivalent scorer and a better leader. CP3 would blow Kyrie out of the water, while Kyrie gives up 4 TOs. Wall is quicker, a better passer, better playmaker, and equivalent scorer. Kyrie is supremely overrated. He's top 10 in the league, sure, but he's nowhere near the top 5. 99% of his shine is due to Bron making him look better on the floor.

Hudson Gomez
Hudson Gomez

Your mom is right. She's just trying to look out for you to make sure girls aren't repelled by looking at what you're wearing.

Isaiah Nguyen
Isaiah Nguyen

kyrie is top 10
post your top ten, I barely have him in my top 20

Nicholas Morgan
Nicholas Morgan

1. BRon
2. kd
3. kawhi
4. westrbook
5. harden
6. curry
7. cp3
8. butler
9. kyrie
10. Davis

Easton Jones
Easton Jones

4. westrbook
5. harden

Aaron Ortiz
Aaron Ortiz

cavs

Jose Reyes
Jose Reyes

Is Kyrie even the best player on the Celtics currently?

Oliver Jackson
Oliver Jackson

wade and kobe top ten

fuck off and die kobesexuals he will never be top ten

Jack Stewart
Jack Stewart

kyrie is the second best player in the east

Brody Mitchell
Brody Mitchell

Literally off yourself. Your meme isn't funny and neither are you.

Alexander Cox
Alexander Cox

are you smoking crack?

Ayden Powell
Ayden Powell

are you?

Jaxon Rivera
Jaxon Rivera

gets outplayed by a manlet with a bad hip

Nathan Davis
Nathan Davis

thinking that either one is top ten

it might not be funny but at least i'm not a retarded kobe dickrider

Asher Reyes
Asher Reyes

this

Cooper Cruz
Cooper Cruz

My top 10 is nebulous, but I have Kyrie as an almost-10.

Justin Williams
Justin Williams

can someone remind me who the pressure is on?

Levi Reed
Levi Reed

the locked LD

Kayden Gutierrez
Kayden Gutierrez

Celties rule cavs drool!!!!!!

Luis Harris
Luis Harris

WHAT ARE THOSEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Tyler King
Tyler King

I bought Kyrie 3s and fucked an instagram thottie in them

Colton King
Colton King

Is it just me, or does hayward look like a white kobe bryant?

Colton Fisher
Colton Fisher

alpha as fuck

Cameron Hall
Cameron Hall

Dude there are just so many teams in the west that are well balanced or slightly better balanced than the lakers. If I was a lakers fan I would already be preparing for the lottery draft next season

Elijah Clark
Elijah Clark

buying 2K
not waiting to see other sub humans seeth because they spent $80 on a broken game
Deserved desu

Zachary King
Zachary King

Checked

John Rivera
John Rivera

I wish I was dead

Ryan Allen
Ryan Allen

they don't own their pick lol

love ya babe

Oliver Jackson