twitter.com/AnonBabble

damn

this is not okay

Willy Wonka is a story about a pedophile serial killer

Honest Trailers - Willy Wonka
youtube.com/watch?v=7GblgBFT1-s

Of course not he already knew every step of the way what would happen

Same reason there's only 4 seats in the wonkamobile

Only thing that caught him off guard was Charlie and his grandpa stealing the floating fart drinks

Intentional choice by the writer or cost-saving decision by the props and set department?

>The chocolate river was actually shit

Come with meeee
And you'll seeee
PREEEEMATURE EJACULATION

He has multiple boats with various number of seats and the oompa loompas just brought the boat with the correct number of seats

goddamn it

tha's deep bruh

He explained at the end of the film that he knew they would be picked off. Did you not stay around for the end?

It's actually the opposite of deep

But what if the boat sank? Is it ever mentioned how deep it can go?

>How did Andy put the poster back up?

it's a submawonka too

Lmao I hate this one so much because there is literally no explanation for it and it pisses me off every time I watch it now

It was stuck at the top but not the bottom, so it flapped back down

Wait how did he put it up in the first place? Not trying to point out a mindfuck, asking a serious question.

Nevermind I misread I'm retarded.

At least I got trips

But then the rock wouldn't have flung through like it did?

It was made of 10 year old paper, not fucking rubber

Is there anything that Michael Bolton's singing doesn't make funnier?

It was pulled tight enough that when he threw the rock the poster stayed up and all there was was a hole, if the bottom was loosely on it wouldve caved in when he thew it

>attach top two sticky bits
>attach poster
>put two sticky bits on wall on bottom
>lift poster up
>go through hole
>let poster fall
>sticks to bottom
>???

>people legitimately consider this a plothole

No

He's seriously the best

what movie?

Kek

he deserved to die, not only a fat kid but a fucking german

>he has a boat with just one seat for himself in case none of the guests make it to the chocolate river without his factory somehow killing or maiming them
>he has opened his factory to the public countless times in the past stretching back centuries and no child before Charlie Bucket has ever made it through the factory unscathed
>his chocolate makes people forget that Willy Wonka has actually been around for milennia under a variety of different names and aliases

It's a Stephen King story with spiritual undertones. Jesus probably did it or something, the point is it doesn't matter.

Chimmi And The Changa Machine