>>78988901

The Talk pages are more entertaining than the actual Wiki. They're always full of Autism.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lamest_edit_wars
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I have followed this page really closely for the past weeks. While yes, it might seem like someone is trying to vandalize wikipedia, I want to remember the people that are constantly changing back removing him from it that "The Just" or "Just" titles to every other person mentioned on the page were first used, in most cases, by people that knew them or by the general population. Brendan has had this title assigned to him by the internet, despite seeming like vandalism, there is enough proof and sources to cite to demonstrate that he is actually associated with this title. A quick google search of his name and the affix "Just" brings up enough resources to actually cite it. Just some food for the brain I thought I should mention since it seems some people are bent on reverting this page. Just because something is funny, it shouldn't be removed from Wikipedia, there's hundred of hilarious pages all based on truths.

Kek

I have followed this page really closely for the past weeks. While yes, it might seem like someone is trying to vandalize wikipedia, I want to remember the people that are constantly changing back removing him from it that "The Just" or "Just" titles to every other person mentioned on the page were first used, in most cases, by people that knew them or by the general population. Brendan has had this title assigned to him by the internet, despite seeming like vandalism, there is enough proof and sources to cite to demonstrate that he is actually associated with this title. A quick google search of his name and the affix "Just" brings up enough resources to actually cite it. Just some food for the brain I thought I should mention since it seems some people are bent on reverting this page. Just because something is funny, it shouldn't be removed from Wikipedia, there's hundred of hilarious pages all based on truths.

It's not sourced, and it's a joke. Unless there are reliable sources to show where this has been used (and there is not a single one), it doesn't belong on Wikipedia.

has baneposting gone too far?

TELL ME ABOUT BANE

WHY DOES HE SUCK THE PACIFIER

... Do Americans have to raise money from the internet just to care for their sick children? Is this real? Am I being trolled?

MO MONEY FO DEM PROGRAMS

>Tell me about Jodie, why does she wear the mask!

>Indeed good sir, these silly pranksters are ruining this invaluable article. I shall mention thy contribute for our cause on my subreddit page. *teleports away*

Is Wikipedia vandalism kino?

as opposed to what?

And they're fighting for it as well. They actually want it that way.

undoubtedly, unequivocally yes!

Have you seen Sup Forums? Do you think that those dumbshits can run a government? Or a society? Or anything?

>talking about americans
>brings up Sup Forums
what did he mean by this?

>the Emu War talk page with Wikiautists complaining that their edits were reverted because of "Australian nationalist bias"

>people willingly helping others in their community is somehow worse than government gibmedats

>edit wiki pages by subtly photoshopping the pictures
>one of my edits has gone undetected for 4 years

Even Wikipedia has a list of dumbest edit wars on the site

"Only Australian apologist revisionism wants this article erased."

Holy fuck, just how autistic are they?

This will always be my favorite

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Lamest_edit_wars

Fucking hell...

that nigga got like $200

F

baneposting saves lives

not all lives