Let's be real for a moment here

Let's be real for a moment here.

What needs to happen in this to make (You) like Star Wars again?

Stop making SW movies.

Star The Last Jedi Wars?

>Delete Rey
>Bring in Ryan Gosling and MEW
>First Order wins

Massive head trauma resultong in a persistant vegetive state.

Grow up op. Put down childish things and be a man. Your Mom will be glad when you move out.

bring back George

Luke obliteratng a fleet of star destoyers by himself

insert scene where rey gets gang-raped by sand people

>MEW
?¿

Embrace the prequels
Try something different/take risks
Still keep it Star Wars-y enough

Stop making them permanently.

Why are there so many underage Sup Forumsedditors posting in this thread?

how is that related to Star Wars

In a galaxy far far away, Pokemon exist

you don't even realize, you're the redditor if you like any SW of the 21st century

cancel all other star wars films

stop making star wars films for like another decade after episode 9.

New stories, zero nostalgia and R1 and TFA being lobotomized out of my memories

Sith Lady Rey Skywalker.
Ben Solo, The Last Jedi Knight.

No lightsabers. Literally none. Luke takes Rey's saber and chucks it. No duels.

yaddle has a cameo.

or

luke gets cut in half by kylo ren while muttering something about the high ground.

For Disney to stop making Star Wars movies with their current writers and content creators.
Reject SW:FA and everything disney made (ep7,8,R1, sw rebels).
Bring back Lucas and as much as possible people from OT to restrict Lucas in making another fuck up.
Get Filoni more money and freedom to do animated shows to fill in the gaps.
Add tarkovsky or how he's called to make short animations.
Then I'd probably rethink of liking star wars again. I mean I understand Lucas was milking the SW name with merchandise, Disney does it also but with more agendas and they'll ruin the series faster in the ground to make a quick buck. They could have as easily done a solid new trilogy and release spin-off movies or animations to pander to teens/children/old fans and live of merchandise.

Cancel it. I didn't mind the EU cuz it was a sandbox mostly, but realistically Star Wars should've ended already, the prequels were a good sign that it didn't deserve anymore movies. Star Wars was the Avatar of its generation.

luke chops rey in half in the first five minutes.

Episode 9 - The high ground.

Interesting. He throws it into the ocean, "stop fighting already, g golly"

>Star Last The Jedi Wars
what did they mean by this?

recast kylo ren to anyone

recast mary sue to felicity jones and take away her mary sue status

recast the token black guy to the animated racoon from guardian of the galaxy

Literally this. Take risks. Dont do the same old shit over and over. The age of remakes has to end. Its all about milking the name and making the safest possible movies nowadays. Just once I want to see a movie do something unexpected, make Rey turn to the dark side and kylo kills her in ep9 or smth.

I dont know if i even want to see it, probably will tho. I lost interest and hope for the sw universe after rogue one. Then again it was to be expected

>What needs to happen in this to make (You) like Star Wars again?

go back in time and stop every movie after jedi. Extended universe can stay.

You know how vader was portrayed in Rogue one?

I WANT THAT FOR LUKE. I want to feel like he is incredibly powerfull.

>I want to feel like he is incredibly powerfull.

nigga yous a homosexual

I need to be a child again, because it's a children's movie.

Sitting around a campfire and telling stories about a good friend.

Nothing. I'm here for life, and it hurts a lot sometimes.

To not make a carbon copy of an OT film again

I understand why they did it for Episode 7, but doing it again for 8 would be inexcusable. I personally think they have interesting and likeable enough characters now for an interesting story as long as it's something new and not retarded like the prequels.

Make it so nobody under 25 is allowed to see it.

the return of sheeve
Sup Forums would lose its shit.

A Sheev stand alone would be dope.

Sith and the city.

>

My guess is Benicio del toro plays an alien, Laura Dern is going to be Evaan Verlaine, and Tom Hardy is some Stormtrooper? (probably a shit cameo like daniel craig)

>tfw McDiarmid has only got a few years left in the game
>our chances of Sheev reappearing in a SW movie get less and less every day

I already like it.

>I disagree so you're reddit.

Being a contrarion fuck is actually very suiting for this place.

double lightsabers

Hard reboot. Take the time to make up new, interesting Jedi characters, the next generation of Jedi as trained by Luke.

Make up a new threat that isn't the "Dark Side", maybe go into transhumanism as a way for normal people to compete the force as a possible conflict.

Better script, less quips more character, less decisions by committee, less Jews.

Keep the practical effects, that stuff is good, but don't be afraid to use CGI when necessary. Rogue One was a good blend.

Retcon episode 7, Rogue 1, the animated childrens' show, then we can talk.

basically this
also declare everything but the OT non-canon
let's all pretend none of this ever happened

>Grow up op. Put down childish things and be a man.
It's weird how you people only say this towards those who DON'T like TFA.

Bring back Lucas and make the movie about Ahsoka. She deserves it after that disaster that is Rebels.

I would love it if Rey forms a school of Jedi that gets fucked over and then instead of learning from Yoda's and Luke's mistakes she herself goes off to somewhere isolated to sulk for years.

fpbp

Completely remove the franchise.

>incredibly obnoxious marketing and branding of everything
>retcons within the franchise

I was never a rabid fanbooy of the franchise. It was always a meh sci-fi who rules were loose as fuck, even the OT has some horrible issues without touching some of the cringe from 1-3.

If you enjoy nitpicking anything can turn frustrating of 'why didn't X just fucking talk' or 'take simple action to solve issue' which ends out the series.

Nothing this movie does could override the shit that came before it.

bring back George, fire all disney cancer fucks

/thread

opening from the third installment in a disney franchise based off a theme park ride

one of the most evocative moments in kino history

why?

what makes (you) think i ever liked star wars to begin with?

I've tried thinking of a good answer OP but after 7 nothing short of ignoring 7 and making a "new" non-Disneyfied 7 would make me interested again.

Would watch the hell of that movie.

Transform Bane and CIA both into jedi

Luke Skywalker being the protagonist again.

We lost Solo fictionally and Leia IRL.

Enough of these shit new guys. Let them pay their dues and give us a reason to care for them, through the performance. Mark Hamill is a veteran with decades of experience and Luke Skywalker one of the most beloved characters in movies. WTF.

literally this

No more Jewish influence.

now after Carrie is dead they probably regret killing Like in Ep 8 and keeping her alive until 9

Project being taken from disney

>embrace the prequels
>snoke is revealed to be jar jar binks

>Solo
>Last Jedi

pottery

Rey becomes the villain and Kylo becomes the hero

Will never happen. Disney will keep raking in all of that foreign money until the end of time.

>recast kylo ren to anyone
I hear Adam Driver's out of a job. I say hire him

>Frozen/SW crossover
I would unironically go see that.

I like it still. The next episode better deliver tho.
I don't care about the endless spin-off trash.

>recast kylo ren to anyone
What the fuck

Your opinion is invalid China-man.

>again
Star Wars was never good

This

>Disney didn't have the balls to let the qt blond ice princess become the villain
What could have been...

>star the last jedi wars

Luke is gonna die based on that title. The "last" is obviously going to be Rey in the end.

>liking star wars
>calling anyone underage

Rey killed off, and replaced hy literally anyone else from TFA as main protagonist.

Rey is actually a sleeper agent of the First Order; mission to find Luke and kill him. Luke sees the through her and fucks her shit up sending her back to snoke. Luke convinces Ben back to the jedi.
Episode IX: Luke, Ben, and Nien Nunb team up and defeat Snoke and Rey. Luke bring balance to the force like he was supposed to.

> but Disney, muh girl power message