Do you think those were really her titties in Live By Night? Also...

Do you think those were really her titties in Live By Night? Also, did the scene where she gets spanked turn anyone else on?

Other urls found in this thread:

rabb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh my god you can see her neck in this photo

actually yes

I need the bluray to come out so i can zoom in on those titties

>I need the bluray to come out so i can zoom in on that neck

ftfy

Imagine Elle bent over a desk, moaning and writhing as you spank her skinny milk-white asscheeks cherry-red, her big sister pinning her wrists. She's probably a real drama queen, sobbing "You're killing me!", Dakota sternly, but not unkindly, yells at her that no one ever died of a spanking and to take it like a woman.

Afterwards you and Dakota tell her you forgive her as you rub some soothing ointment onto her cheeks, then tuck her into bed - she'll be sleeping on her side for a while!

>nothing to do with her neck
0/10

Post them for research purposes

no

What do you have in mind? I'm imagining walking in on Elle and Dakota fooling around, Elle is pretending to be asleep/unconscious, Dakota is licking and blowing raspberries on her throat trying to get a reaction.

>no

Your resistance only makes my penis harder.

>neck
I wonder if there is ever any neck envy between them, seeing how Dakota has clearly a less thicc and much shorter neck

go on....

i wonder if she ever got so jealous she tried to choke her haha~

>What do you have in mind? I'm imagining walking in on Elle and Dakota fooling around, Elle is pretending to be asleep/unconscious, Dakota is licking and blowing raspberries on her throat trying to get a reaction.

I'd say it was time for dinner, Dakota and I would then laugh and joke about what a shame it is sleepyhead Elle won't be getting any icecream. Elle would sit up and babble "I'm awake, I'm awake", Dakota and I would laugh and push her down again and I'd pin her as Dakota makes a show of fluffing her pillows and pulling the blanket over her. Elle would have to think of something to bargain with, something lewd involving her neck and a bottle of lotion.

She probably tried, but realized that Elle's neck is too thicc and she too weak to successfully choke her

That spanking scene seemed out of nowhere. The nude photos I get, but I feel like the spanking was just Ben realizing how much the movie sucked and throwing the audience a boner

>2 see-through pics within a couple of days

She's gonna get them out soon.

What's the other one?

>so dark and circular

Wish I could tolerate Ben to see it big and large

this one

Jesus christ I feel lonely and ugly

tfw no gf?

>CANT WAKE UP

Is that a reference to something?

>SAVE ME FROM FALLING

haha Sup Forumsro xD

meme song

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

HOW IS HER NECK SO FUCKING SEXUALLLLL

?

Jesus Christ, look at those feet.

is thinking this pigfaced whore is hot a meme?

pleb pls

Look at her neck and tell me your dick doesn't twitch.

Does she have Downs?

no

I'm guessing her armpit smells of roasted chestnut.

that's weird

Cannont unsee
I think she has some form of it

yea but what does her neck taste like/?

>Suck my feminine dong, loser

What do?

cunny chat

rabb (.) it/r/nepv9r

suck it, probably.

Elle is 18, bro

I'd pleasure my thraotpucci by gagging on her massive cock

>DAT ASS
So "white women have no ass" is just a meme?

Elle is a dancer tho

oh god shes so fucking pale

>Polaroids where the face isn't visible

Those were obviously not her tits you fucking morons.

I'd imagine those LA dance/fitness/yoga classes are intense. Celebs always look fucked after

>Celebs always look fucked after
w-what do you mean

she also likes to play ping pong

what's wrong, bro?

>ywn go for pizza and a movie
>ywn hold hands in the park
>ywn dance in the moonlight

>Brown nipples
>Not pink

Dropped.

feels bad man

SOFT
TIGHT
WHITE

What has his attention?

>good holy christ

CTRL + W

I hope she never gets a spray tan

braaaaap

one of the few celebs i feel bad about fapping to

The film had me fantasizing about her needing a heroine dose and sucking my cock for $5 while I play with those rosebud nipples.

a spray tan on either of the fanning sisters would be a genuine crime. fortunately they seem to know their skin is perfect as it is

>heroine dose

We all need a dose of that, dear user

>ywn sniff those nikes

we need to stop pale shaming

imagine if dakota and elle spitroast you!

I don't think you know what "spitroast" means

what does it mean to you

What are strap-ons for $400, Alex?

Who takes which hole?

that's for them to fight over im just the holes

Elle's girlfriend looks nice.

Where do you think you are?

Isn't she like 12? What's wrong with hollywood?

>strap-ons
I bet you like feminine penis too

that's Michelle Monaghan

what laws would i be breaking if i touched her neck against her will??

i'd be willing to do 10 to life just for a microsecond of physical contact with that wonder

brb killing myself

she was born in 1998

go on...

why do fags ruin everything?

>younger than me
Fuck..

IS SHE MOCKING ME THAT WANT TO DIE??

what do you mean?

she's an old soul

>deleted 3tb worth of waifu content on newyears
>elle's slutty slutty neck has broken my will and I'm forced to recreate and elle folder

stupid slutty necks

If you all think you feel bad now that you don't have this woman in your life, think how bad its going to hurt when you realize unless you make big changes you will die alone. Unless you make a monumental effort, im talking MONUMENTAL, you will leave this planet alone and without love. It's not that you would be lucky to be with this woman, I want to clear this up so you realize this, you would be astronomically lucky for ANY woman to love you. EVER. Even if she's 200 pounds. If you don't know how female attraction works and are unaware of the 80/20 rule, I really hope you look into it. The odds are so stacked against you all I don't think you realize how fucked you guys are.

>male/female sex
>gay

i bet you think masturbating your own penis is gay you dumb fairy.

why bro?