Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Now that the dust has settled, what does Sup Forums think of The Dark Knight Rises' opening plane scene?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0SEaUHlSE
youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

movie kino

Please explain to me /tv's/ love of this scene and bane posting. Is it because it all feels so contrived? Not trolling seriously asking

It was a big scene

It's the greatest scene ever made, the greatest since the silent era, as a matter of fact.

it was just slightly weird, i guess thats enough to spawn a 5 year long meme frenzy

I've never actually seen it.

Truly a masterpiece of the cinematic arts.

Because its a special kind of bad that you couldnt replicate if you tried, like Troll 2, or The Room

youtube.com/watch?v=VRCM0jWEQjQ
Well, what are you waiting for?

Part of it is how certain lines in the scene act as perfect "templates" for memes.

Example:
>tell me about X, why does he Y the Z?

I'm not all that interested in seeing it. I'm afraid it will not live up to the memes.

You should watch this then.

youtube.com/watch?v=Iy0SEaUHlSE

It'll live up to the memes after you've watched it, and then gone on channels like Rusty Jambo, Big Guy For You, and Bloomin, and watched all the parody edits.

any other big guys in this thread?

yesh

I'm not going to.

FIRST ONE TO GET DUBS GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRPLANE

Very impressive

IMPRESSIVE

What's the next step of your master plan?

>GET DUBS
If I pull that off, will you die?

can someone post the vid of cia with titanic music?

Every single line is a meme so it's pretty much the greatest scene ever made.

(U)2^2

concordantly
ergo
you're a big guy

single greatest example of shattered expectations and squandered potential ever committed to film.

masterpiece

Dumping /bane/

youtube.com/watch?v=oQbSG0uQWDk

The ride never ends